Date

Re: [cncf-gb] Mudslide closes I-80 near Truckee in both directions - SFGate

Bercovici, Val <Valentin.Bercovici@...>

Yes, for those not local – it has been a record-breaking winter season of snow & rain in Tahoe / Squaw.  Avalanches and mudlines have therefore been regular occurrences.  On the bright side – It looks like the weather is clearing for Monday’s arrival as well as Tuesday & Wednesday.  Thursday is another story ;)

Whether you’re driving in from Reno airport or the Bay Area, it’s worth checking Google Maps for I-80 road closures as well as a site like this with live webcams:

·         http://www.magnifeye.com/webcams.php

Have a great trip in and see you there!

Valentin Bercovici | CTO | SolidFire

+1 408 718 5208 | @valb00

From: <cncf-gb-bounces@...> on behalf of Alexis Richardson via cncf-gb <cncf-gb@...>
Date: Saturday, February 11, 2017 at 1:57 AM
To: Alexis Richardson via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...>, "cncf-gb@..." <cncf-gb@...>
Subject: [cncf-gb] Mudslide closes I-80 near Truckee in both directions - SFGate

Mudslide closes I-80 near Truckee in both directions - SFGate

alexis richardson

[cncf-kubernetescertwg] K8s Certification Update - February 10, 2017 (plain text)

Dan Kohn <mailto:dan@...>
Executive Director, Cloud Native Computing Foundation <https://cncf.io/>
tel:+1-415-233-1000