Date

Re: [VOTE] rkt project proposal (incubation)

On Fri, 24 Mar 2017, 17:22 Alban Crequy via cncf-toc, <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
Yes! +1 (non-binding)

On Mar 24, 2017 17:30, "Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc" <cncf-toc@...> wrote:

rkt is an application container engine developed for modern production cloud-native environments. It features a pod-native approach, a pluggable execution architecture, and a well-defined surface area that makes it ideal for integration with other systems.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here on GitHub: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/33

Re: [VOTE] rkt project proposal (incubation)

Alban Crequy

Yes! +1 (non-binding)

On Mar 24, 2017 17:30, "Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc" <cncf-toc@...> wrote:

rkt is an application container engine developed for modern production cloud-native environments. It features a pod-native approach, a pluggable execution architecture, and a well-defined surface area that makes it ideal for integration with other systems.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here on GitHub: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/33

Re: [VOTE] rkt project proposal (incubation)

John Belamaric

+1 non-binding

On Mar 24, 2017, at 12:30 PM, Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:

rkt is an application container engine developed for modern production cloud-native environments. It features a pod-native approach, a pluggable execution architecture, and a well-defined surface area that makes it ideal for integration with other systems.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here on GitHub: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/33

Re: [VOTE] rkt project proposal (incubation)

Gianluca Arbezzano <gianarb92@...>

+1 non-binding

+1 non-binding

From: <cncf-toc-bounces@....io> on behalf of Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...>
Date: Friday, March 24, 2017 at 9:30 AM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] rkt project proposal (incubation)

rkt is an application container engine developed for modern production cloud-native environments. It features a pod-native approach, a pluggable execution architecture, and a well-defined surface area that makes it ideal for integration with other systems.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here on GitHub: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/33

Gianluca Arbezzano
www.gianarb.it

Re: [VOTE] rkt project proposal (incubation)

Mark Peek

+1 non-binding

From: <cncf-toc-bounces@...> on behalf of Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...>
Date: Friday, March 24, 2017 at 9:30 AM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

rkt is an application container engine developed for modern production cloud-native environments. It features a pod-native approach, a pluggable execution architecture, and a well-defined surface area that makes it ideal for integration with other systems.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here on GitHub: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/33

Re: [VOTE] rkt project proposal (incubation)

Ihor Dvoretskyi

+1 (non-binding).

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 6:30 PM Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:

rkt is an application container engine developed for modern production cloud-native environments. It features a pod-native approach, a pluggable execution architecture, and a well-defined surface area that makes it ideal for integration with other systems.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here on GitHub: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/33

Re: [VOTE] rkt project proposal (incubation)

Rob Lalonde

Enthusiastic +1 (non-binding)

On Mar 24, 2017, at 12:30 PM, Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:

rkt is an application container engine developed for modern production cloud-native environments. It features a pod-native approach, a pluggable execution architecture, and a well-defined surface area that makes it ideal for integration with other systems.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here on GitHub: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/33

[VOTE] rkt project proposal (incubation)

rkt is an application container engine developed for modern production cloud-native environments. It features a pod-native approach, a pluggable execution architecture, and a well-defined surface area that makes it ideal for integration with other systems.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here on GitHub: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/33

Re: [VOTE] containerd project proposal (incubation)

Benjamin Hindman

+1

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 8:58 AM Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:

containerd is a widely used container runtime with an emphasis on simplicity, robustness and portability. It is available as a daemon for Linux and Windows, which can manage the complete container lifecycle of its host system: image transfer and storage, container execution and supervision, and low-level storage, etc..

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here on GitHub: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/32/files

Benjamin Hindman
Founder of Mesosphere and Co-Creator of Apache Mesos

Follow us on Twitter: @mesosphere

Announcing DC/OS 1.9

Re: [VOTE] containerd project proposal (incubation)

Kenneth Owens (kenowens) <kenowens@...>

containerd is a widely used container runtime with an emphasis on simplicity, robustness and portability. It is available as a daemon for Linux and Windows, which can manage the complete container lifecycle of its host system: image transfer and storage, container execution and supervision, and low-level storage, etc..

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here on GitHub: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/32/files

Re: [VOTE] containerd project proposal (incubation)

Georgy Okrokvertskhov <gokrokvertskhov@...>

+1 non-binding

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 5:58 AM, Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:

containerd is a widely used container runtime with an emphasis on simplicity, robustness and portability. It is available as a daemon for Linux and Windows, which can manage the complete container lifecycle of its host system: image transfer and storage, container execution and supervision, and low-level storage, etc..

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here on GitHub: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/32/files

Georgy Okrokvertskhov
Director of Performance Engineering,
OpenStack Platform Products,
Mirantis

http://www.mirantis.com
Tel. +1 650 963 9828
Mob. +1 650 996 3284

Re: [VOTE] containerd project proposal (incubation)

Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc ---03/23/2017 05:58:43 AM---The TOC has decided to invite containerd (http://containerd.io/) as an incubation level CNCF project

From: Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...>
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Date: 03/23/2017 05:58 AM
Sent by: cncf-toc-bounces@...

Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719_______________________________________________

From: <cncf-toc-bounces@...> on behalf of Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...>
Date: Thursday, March 23, 2017 at 5:58 AM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

containerd is a widely used container runtime with an emphasis on simplicity, robustness and portability. It is available as a daemon for Linux and Windows, which can manage the complete container lifecycle of its host system: image transfer and storage, container execution and supervision, and low-level storage, etc..

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here on GitHub: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/32/files

Re: [VOTE] containerd project proposal (incubation)

Yash Thakkar

+1 non-binding

On Thu 23 Mar, 2017, 7:28 PM Jonathan Boulle via cncf-toc, <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
+1 binding

On 23 March 2017 at 14:10, Alexis Richardson via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:

+1

Jonathan Boulle <jonathan.boulle@...>

+1 binding

On 23 March 2017 at 14:10, Alexis Richardson via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:

+1

On Thu, 23 Mar 2017, 12:58 Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc, <cncf-toc@...> wrote:

containerd is a widely used container runtime with an emphasis on simplicity, robustness and portability. It is available as a daemon for Linux and Windows, which can manage the complete container lifecycle of its host system: image transfer and storage, container execution and supervision, and low-level storage, etc..

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here on GitHub: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/32/files

Re: [VOTE] containerd project proposal (incubation)

Gianluca Arbezzano <gianarb92@...>

I can not wait to have them into the group!

+1 non-binding

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 1:58 PM, Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:

containerd is a widely used container runtime with an emphasis on simplicity, robustness and portability. It is available as a daemon for Linux and Windows, which can manage the complete container lifecycle of its host system: image transfer and storage, container execution and supervision, and low-level storage, etc..

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here on GitHub: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/32/files

Pinky: "Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight?"
The Brain: "The same thing we do every night, Pinky—try to take over the world!"

 .''`.  Pienso, Luego Incordio
: :' :
`. `'
  `-    www.debian.org    www.openstack.com

GPG Key: BC52FA6F
GPG fingerprint: 1904 7374 5A88 BF8D FFE8  44A0 DD0B A251 BC52 FA6F

Gianluca Arbezzano
www.gianarb.it

Re: [VOTE] containerd project proposal (incubation)

Ghe Rivero <ghe.rivero@...>

[...]

Kitson, Clinton <Clinton.Kitson@...>

Non-binding +1
containerd is a widely used container runtime with an emphasis on simplicity, robustness and portability. It is available as a daemon for Linux and Windows, which can manage the complete container lifecycle of its host system: image transfer and storage, container execution and supervision, and low-level storage, etc..

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here on GitHub: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/32/files

Re: [VOTE] containerd project proposal (incubation)

Mark Coleman <mark@...>

+1 non-binding

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 2:10 PM Alexis Richardson via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:

+1

On Thu, 23 Mar 2017, 12:58 Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc, <cncf-toc@...> wrote:

containerd is a widely used container runtime with an emphasis on simplicity, robustness and portability. It is available as a daemon for Linux and Windows, which can manage the complete container lifecycle of its host system: image transfer and storage, container execution and supervision, and low-level storage, etc..

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here on GitHub: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/32/files

+31 652134960
Marketing Chair www.cncf.io

6241 - 6260 of 6989