Date

Re: Important: RFC: Project Proposal Process v1.0

Elissa Murphy <elissam@...>

+1

From: Brian Grant via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...>
Date: Monday, April 4, 2016 at 3:44 PM
To: "cncf-toc@..." <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] Important: RFC: Project Proposal Process v1.0

If you have feedback on the proposal, please leave comments on the PR.

If you haven't accepted the github invitation to the org/team, please do so.

On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 10:18 AM, Camille Fournier via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
+1

On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 2:24 AM, Alexis Richardson via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
Dear TOC members with votes, please speak out!

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 9:28 AM, Jonathan Boulle via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
+1

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 9:06 PM Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
To follow up our discussion after the last TOC meeting, here's a version of what we discussed in the google document put into final GitHub form: https://github.com/cncf/toc/blob/add-proposal-process/process/project_proposals.adoc

The pull request is here:

TOC members, please review the PR and provide any updates so we can finalize it on Monday with a vote.

Re: Important: RFC: Project Proposal Process v1.0

Brian Grant

[...]

Re: TOC important - please vote; and no conference call this week

alexis richardson

Solomon

Sarah Saul should have added you a couple of weeks ago. Let us know if not..

On Mon, 4 Apr 2016 09:02 Chris Aniszczyk, <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
Here you go Solomon: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/2

You should be on the mailing list + github organization (look for an invite in the mail)

On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 10:59 AM, Solomon Hykes <solomon.hykes@...> wrote:
Hi all, I would love to vote but haven't received any messages from the list, I'm guessing that I haven't been added yet?

On Monday, April 4, 2016, Alexis Richardson <alexis@...> wrote:
All,

I just spoke with Chris A and we'd both like to cancel this week's TOC call please.

Because:

1. Our main task from last week isn't finished yet --- please do VOTE on the project proposal that Jon et al. drafted.  Your +1 (or not) must be on the public CNCF TOC list...
2. I'm travelling during the call, as I return from vacation...

For next week, we need to:

1. Ramp up on "why CNCF?" for propective CNCF projects
2. Ramp up on "development process", with help from joining projects
3. Start on our list of projects...

In the TOC we set up informal working groups for each of these.   One takeaway from last week's meeting in Tahoe was that many CNCF people want to help with 1&2, especially 1. Let's all make sure we are reaching out to them and to contacts in our wider community networks, to that end.

Chris A, Sarah N, Sarah S,

Do you want to share any other takeaways from Tahoe?

Re: TOC important - please vote; and no conference call this week

Kenneth Owens (kenowens) <kenowens@...>

+1 on proposal

Kenneth Owens
CTO
Cisco Intercloud Services
kenowens@...
Phone: +1 408 424 0872
Mobile: +1 314 591 5708

Cisco.com

Think before you print. Think before you print.

For corporate legal information go to:

[...]

Chris Aniszczyk

[...]

Solomon Hykes

[...]

alexis

[...]

Re: RFC: Project Proposal Process v1.0

Jonathan Boulle <jonathan.boulle@...>

+1

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 9:06 PM Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
To follow up our discussion after the last TOC meeting, here's a version of what we discussed in the google document put into final GitHub form: https://github.com/cncf/toc/blob/add-proposal-process/process/project_proposals.adoc

The pull request is here:

TOC members, please review the PR and provide any updates so we can finalize it on Monday with a vote.

Re: RFC: Project Proposal Process v1.0

alexis richardson

LGTM

+1 for moving forward with this, and opening the doors to proposals, official like

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 11:40 AM, Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
friendly ping here as I'd love to kick off a vote on this today.

feel free to vote here on the mailing list with a "+1"

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 3:06 PM, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
To follow up our discussion after the last TOC meeting, here's a version of what we discussed in the google document put into final GitHub form: https://github.com/cncf/toc/blob/add-proposal-process/process/project_proposals.adoc

The pull request is here:

TOC members, please review the PR and provide any updates so we can finalize it on Monday with a vote.

Re: [cncf-marketing] my slides from Linux Collab Summit today

Kenneth Owens (kenowens) <kenowens@...>

Perfect! Great job Alexis!

[...]

Re: [cncf-marketing] OSCON Open Container Day OCI/CNCF Panel

Benjamin Hindman

I'll be there and happy to join as a panelist.

On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 11:33 AM, Sarah Saul via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
FYI on Open Container Day. Would anyone from the TOC be able to attend this event and be willing to participate as a panelist?

Diane is looking for someone by Monday so we'll need to move quickly.

Thanks,
Sarah

From: Diane Mueller-Klingspor via cncf-marketing <cncf-marketing@...>
Date: Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 10:14 AM
To: cncf-marketing@..., Douglas Nassaur <dn283x@...>, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...>

--

Sarah Saul <ssaul@...>

[...]

(M) 520-245-5185
Skype: srsaul

RFC: Project Proposal Process v1.0

Chris Aniszczyk

To follow up our discussion after the last TOC meeting, here's a version of what we discussed in the google document put into final GitHub form: https://github.com/cncf/toc/blob/add-proposal-process/process/project_proposals.adoc

The pull request is here:

TOC members, please review the PR and provide any updates so we can finalize it on Monday with a vote.

Interest in Intel Cluster Committee Meetings

Sarah Saul <ssaul@...>

FYI

Sarah Saul
Client Services Manager
The Linux Foundation
Skype: srsaul

Begin forwarded message:

From: Sarah Saul <ssaul@...>
Date: March 23, 2016 at 8:23:04 AM HST
To: cncf-members@...
Subject: Interest in Intel Cluster Committee Meetings

Hi CNCF members,

There was interest expressed on the TOC call today by members to sit in on the weekly Intel Cluster Committee calls. I've provided the details below to listen in on these weekly discussions.

Please reach out with any questions.

Intel Cluster Committee
Mondays at 9AM PT
Optional dial in number: 646-494-8704
No PIN needed

Best,
Sarah

--
Sarah Saul
Client Services Manager

Hardware Cluster for Open Source Testing/Dev

Dusty Mabe <dusty@...>

Hey Everyone,

In the meeting yesterday we discussed the hardware cluster donated by Intel. I
believe there is a meeting next week that is focused on this topic. Can you
share the details of that meeting? If the information is not public then feel
free to email me directly.

Thanks,
Dusty

6201 - 6220 of 6316