Date

Re: [VOTE] Cloud Custodian for incubation

Davanum Srinivas

+1 Binding

On Wed, Jul 13, 2022 at 3:48 AM Ricardo Rocha <ricardo.rocha@...> wrote:
+1 binding

On Wed, Jul 13, 2022 at 09:03:59AM +0200, Richard Hartmann via lists.cncf.io wrote:
> +1 binding

Re: [VOTE] TAG Contributor Strategy Mentoring WG

Davanum Srinivas

+1 Binding

On Tue, Jul 12, 2022 at 6:19 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
This is the official vote to approve the Mentoring Working Group for TAG Contributor Strategy.

PR: https://github.com/cncf/tag-contributor-strategy/pull/188

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] TAG Contributor Strategy Mentoring WG

Dawn Foster

Dawn

From: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Amye Scavarda Perrin via lists.cncf.io <ascavarda=linuxfoundation.org@...>
Date: Tuesday, July 12, 2022 at 11:20 PM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] TAG Contributor Strategy Mentoring WG

This is the official vote to approve the Mentoring Working Group for TAG Contributor Strategy.

PR: https://github.com/cncf/tag-contributor-strategy/pull/188

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] Cloud Custodian for incubation

Ricardo Rocha

+1 binding

On Wed, Jul 13, 2022 at 09:03:59AM +0200, Richard Hartmann via lists.cncf.io wrote:
+1 binding

Re: [VOTE] Cloud Custodian for incubation

Re: [VOTE] TAG Contributor Strategy Mentoring WG

Re: [VOTE] TAG Contributor Strategy Mentoring WG

Deepthi Sigireddi

+1 non-binding

Mentoring programs are a great way to bring in new contributors and keep projects healthy

~ Deepthi Sigireddi
(Maintainer, Vitess)

On Tue, Jul 12, 2022 at 3:50 PM Emily Fox <themoxiefoxatwork@...> wrote:
+1B

Re: [VOTE] Cloud Custodian for incubation

Emily Fox

+1B

Re: [VOTE] TAG Contributor Strategy Mentoring WG

Emily Fox

+1B

Re: [VOTE] Cloud Custodian for incubation

Liam Randall

A HUGE +1 and non-binding vote.

Cloud Custodian is the lingua franca of cloud governance and is near-ubiquitous.  Preliminary congratulations to Kapil, Umair, Jorge, and the entire development team!

Liam

On Tue, Jul 12, 2022 at 6:19 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Cloud Custodian has applied to move to the incubation level.

PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/644
DD: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k_YAFUwF87E7YT-yUUTKU1OsXUk2MlCxJBYdJTr4LCw/edit?usp=sharing

Ricardo Rocha is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7180)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

[VOTE] TAG Contributor Strategy Mentoring WG

Amye Scavarda Perrin

This is the official vote to approve the Mentoring Working Group for TAG Contributor Strategy.

PR: https://github.com/cncf/tag-contributor-strategy/pull/188

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

[VOTE] Cloud Custodian for incubation

Amye Scavarda Perrin

Cloud Custodian has applied to move to the incubation level.

PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/644
DD: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k_YAFUwF87E7YT-yUUTKU1OsXUk2MlCxJBYdJTr4LCw/edit?usp=sharing

Ricardo Rocha is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7180)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

CNCF Project Sync tomorrow - with Developer Reps!

We have our biweekly office hours tomorrow at 8am Pacific on Zoom, and we'll have our Developer Reps on the GB joining us.

https://zoom.us/j/96394073800?pwd=K2R5ZEVlZWNXN2VlcVFPbzlWUjZzUT09
Passcode: 77777

Happy to have you join us!

--
Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

[RESULT]Kyverno has passed for incubation

Amye Scavarda Perrin

Kyverno has passed the TOC vote for incubation.

7/10
Davanum Srinivas: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7013
Ricardo Rocha: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7015
Emily Fox: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7017
Richard Hartmann: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7059
Dave Zolotusky: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7081
Erin Boyd: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7084
Lei Zhang: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7146

+1 NB
Shuting: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7011
Andrew Randall: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7012
Karena Angell: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7018
Christopher Pisano: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7020
Rajib Mitra: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7022
Rahul Jadhav: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7023
Rey Lejano: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7030
Jim Bugwadia: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7031
Ritesh Patel: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7032
Hongchao Deng: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7033
Parikshit Samant: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7035
Thomas Schuetz: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7037
Neependra Khare: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7039
Alex Jones: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7040
Abhishek Choudhary: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7041
Oleg Nenashev: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7042
Batuhan Apaydın: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7046
kumarmallikarjuna: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7051
Brandon Lum: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7052
Abhinav Sinha: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7062
Chip Zoller: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7063
prateeknandle: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7064
Swapnil Babladkar: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7065
Herve LECLERC: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7066
Oshi Gupta: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7067
Prateek Pandey: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7070
Ismaël Hommani: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7072
vyank.php: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7073
vyankateshkd: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7074
mritunjaysharma394: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7087
Ivan Sim: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7088
Jianbo Sun: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7089
Srinath Perera: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7096
Ankit Rawat: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7097
Paulo Simoes: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7155
Hongcai Ren: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/7156

--
Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Vineyard 2022 Annual Review Submitted

Vineyard <vineyard@...>

Dear CNCF TOC members,

The Vineyard maintainers have submitted the 2022 Annual Review for Vineyard (a CNCF Sandbox project). Here is the link to the PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/874.

Any review, feedback, and comment would be appreciated. Thanks!

Best regards,

Tao

WasmEdge Runtime-2022-Annual Review

Michael Yuan

Dear TOC members,

Please see the PR below for WasmEdge's (sanbox project) first annual review report!

Look forward to your thoughts and suggestions!

cheers
Michael
---
Michael Yuan, PhD
Co-founder at Second State and WasmEdge
WebAssembly in the edge cloud and on edge devices

   Chat, App, Social, Game, gamer, gamers, Discord Icon  youtube icon download 32x32 - curved  twitter icon download 32x32 - curved

Telepresence 2022 Annual Review

Jose Cortes <josecortes@...>

Hello!

I have just raised a PR containing the annual sandbox review for the Telepresence project; you can find it over here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/872

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do to see this through.

Thanks!

Jose

Antrea-2022-Annual Review

Antonin Bas <abas@...>

Hi everyone,

The Antrea maintainers have submitted the 2022 Annual Review for Antrea (a CNCF Sandbox project). Here is the link to the PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/871. We welcome any review / feedback.

Thanks,

Antonin

Re: Interim CNCF CoCC and New structure of WG for CoCC update

Josh Berkus

On 7/8/22 03:59, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
Monday July 11th is the deadline for elected community member Approver! Please send in your nomination if you are interested in helping lead the work group efforts.
What's the deadline for TAG-appointed approvers? I don't think I've seen one yet.

--
-- Josh Berkus
Kubernetes Community Architect

Re: Interim CNCF CoCC and New structure of WG for CoCC update

Davanum Srinivas

Folks,

Monday July 11th is the deadline for elected community member Approver! Please send in your nomination if you are interested in helping lead the work group efforts.

thanks,
-- Dims

On Tue, Jun 28, 2022 at 1:02 PM Davanum Srinivas <davanum@...> wrote:
Hi All,

just reminding you that we are accepting nominations for the elected community member Approver for the Code of Conduct Working Group.  If you are an active Incubating or Graduated Maintainer[1] and would like to run for the elected community member Approver, please notify Taylor Waggoner (twaggoner AT linuxfoundation.org) by July 11, 2022.

As explained in more detail in our recent blog post regarding the new working group structure[2], the runner up will serve as an alternate Approver with eligibility to be promoted to primary Approver.  Additionally, Incubating & Graduated Maintainers are also welcome to serve as Reviewers.

Thanks,
Dims

[1] https://maintainers.cncf.io/
[2] https://www.cncf.io/blog/2022/06/23/new-structure-for-cncf-code-of-conduct-update-project/

On Thu, Jun 23, 2022 at 10:59 AM Davanum Srinivas <davanum@...> wrote:
Folks,

Please see the 2 blog posts that went public just now, Many thanks to all the folks who helped shape both the Interim CoCC structure (for the short term) and the shape of the new WG for CoCC updates (for the longer term)

Blog post #1 : This one talks about who is in the Interim CoCC (including alternates/policies) - https://www.cncf.io/blog/2022/06/23/cncfs-interim-cncf-code-of-conduct-committee-has-launched/

Blog post #2 : We had earlier published a blog post on June 6th and we got a lot of feedback from our overall community, so we incorporated the feedback to be more open/inclusive, this WG will help draft what/how of the CoCC in the longer term - https://www.cncf.io/blog/2022/06/23/new-structure-for-cncf-code-of-conduct-update-project/

We welcome feedback on both from everyone for sure (possibly cncf-toc mailing list would be a good place to have our public back-and-forth as needed). But feel free to reach out publicly or privately to folks involved.

Thanks,
CNCF TOC Chair and CNCF GB Chair

PS: I am posting this as Arun is on a plane! Bon voyage Arun.
PPS: apologies for posting to a mix of public and private lists!