Date

Re: Sorry to miss the call...

alexis richardson

In other news: enthusiasts for Storage and Networking are warmly invited to attend the next TOC call, on Tuesday 14th Nov.  That's in 7 days from today.

On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 7:19 PM, Bryan Cantrill <bryan@...> wrote:

Both look like good candidates!

        - Bryan

On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 11:16 AM, Alexis Richardson <alexis@...> wrote:
no worries, and thanks for email.

we had a show of hands to proceed with two projects towards "written proposal" stage, BG as sponsoring TOC person.

* SPIFFE / Spire
* Istio

let us know if you object or have questions please Bryan

On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 7:10 PM, Bryan Cantrill via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:

I had the kids solo this morning, so the call was impossible for me -- sorry for not communicating that in advance.

Re: Sorry to miss the call...

Bryan Cantrill <bryan@...>

[...]

Re: Istio

alexis richardson

thank you very much!

I promise to be available next week for alexis impressions.

On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 7:09 PM, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
Yes, I did my best Alexis impression and no one  had issues with Istio moving to the project proposal stage.

I’ll be working with the Istio and SPIFFE projects in their proposals in the coming weeks.

On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 12:28 PM Alexis Richardson via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
Hi

Sorry I had to drop off call at ten to the hour.

Did we get to a show of hands on istio?

Sorry to miss the call...

Bryan Cantrill <bryan@...>

I had the kids solo this morning, so the call was impossible for me -- sorry for not communicating that in advance.

        - Bryan

Re: Istio

Chris Aniszczyk

Yes, I did my best Alexis impression and no one  had issues with Istio moving to the project proposal stage.

I’ll be working with the Istio and SPIFFE projects in their proposals in the coming weeks.

On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 12:28 PM Alexis Richardson via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
Hi

Sorry I had to drop off call at ten to the hour.

Did we get to a show of hands on istio?

http://aniszczyk.org
+1 512 961 6719

Istio

alexis richardson

Hi

Sorry I had to drop off call at ten to the hour.

Did we get to a show of hands on istio?

Re: Welcoming Michelle Noorali and Brandon Phillips to the CNCF GB

Andrew Randall

Happy to see CNCF governance is in good hands... congrats both!

On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 6:49 AM Alex Baretto via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
Congratulations!
On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 06:46, Gianluca Arbezzano via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
Congrats!!

Congrats Michelle

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 1:03 PM, Dan Kohn via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
I'm pleased to welcome Michelle Noorali of Microsoft to the CNCF Governing Board as the developer seat representative from Kubernetes. She joins Brandon Phillips of CoreOS, who is the developer seat representative from the other projects. The process for this is described here:

https://github.com/cncf/foundation/blob/master/gb-developer-reps.md
Executive Director, Cloud Native Computing Foundation https://www.cncf.io

Gianluca Arbezzano
www.gianarb.it
Andrew Randall
Tigera, Inc.
(510) 520-0999

Re: Welcoming Michelle Noorali and Brandon Phillips to the CNCF GB

Alex Baretto

Gianluca Arbezzano <gianarb92@...>

Congrats!!

Congrats Michelle

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 1:03 PM, Dan Kohn via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
I'm pleased to welcome Michelle Noorali of Microsoft to the CNCF Governing Board as the developer seat representative from Kubernetes. She joins Brandon Phillips of CoreOS, who is the developer seat representative from the other projects. The process for this is described here:

https://github.com/cncf/foundation/blob/master/gb-developer-reps.md
Executive Director, Cloud Native Computing Foundation https://www.cncf.io

Gianluca Arbezzano
www.gianarb.it

Re: Welcoming Michelle Noorali and Brandon Phillips to the CNCF GB

Ken Owens

Congrats Michelle

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 1:03 PM, Dan Kohn via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
I'm pleased to welcome Michelle Noorali of Microsoft to the CNCF Governing Board as the developer seat representative from Kubernetes. She joins Brandon Phillips of CoreOS, who is the developer seat representative from the other projects. The process for this is described here:

https://github.com/cncf/foundation/blob/master/gb-developer-reps.md
Executive Director, Cloud Native Computing Foundation https://www.cncf.io

Re: Welcoming Michelle Noorali and Brandon Phillips to the CNCF GB

Ghe Rivero <ghe.rivero@...>

Congratulations!

Ghe Rivero

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 8:03 PM, Dan Kohn via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
I'm pleased to welcome Michelle Noorali of Microsoft to the CNCF Governing Board as the developer seat representative from Kubernetes. She joins Brandon Phillips of CoreOS, who is the developer seat representative from the other projects. The process for this is described here:

https://github.com/cncf/foundation/blob/master/gb-developer-reps.md
Executive Director, Cloud Native Computing Foundation https://www.cncf.io

Pinky: "Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight?"
The Brain: "The same thing we do every night, Pinky—try to take over the world!"

GPG Key: BC52FA6F
GPG fingerprint: 1904 7374 5A88 BF8D FFE8  44A0 DD0B A251 BC52 FA6F

Re: Welcoming Michelle Noorali and Brandon Phillips to the CNCF GB

Luis Pab?n

Congratulations!

On Nov 6, 2017 5:09 PM, "Camille Fournier via cncf-toc" <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
Welcome! Hope to see you both in Austin!

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 5:28 PM, Bob Wise via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:

Great news, congrats!

-Bob

I'm pleased to welcome Michelle Noorali of Microsoft to the CNCF Governing Board as the developer seat representative from Kubernetes. She joins Brandon Phillips of CoreOS, who is the developer seat representative from the other projects. The process for this is described here:

https://github.com/cncf/foundation/blob/master/gb-developer-reps.md

Executive Director, Cloud Native Computing Foundation https://www.cncf.io

Re: Welcoming Michelle Noorali and Brandon Phillips to the CNCF GB

Bob Wise <bob.wise@...>

Great news, congrats!

-Bob

I'm pleased to welcome Michelle Noorali of Microsoft to the CNCF Governing Board as the developer seat representative from Kubernetes. She joins Brandon Phillips of CoreOS, who is the developer seat representative from the other projects. The process for this is described here:

https://github.com/cncf/foundation/blob/master/gb-developer-reps.md

Executive Director, Cloud Native Computing Foundation https://www.cncf.io

+1-415-233-1000 https://www.dankohn.com

Re: Welcoming Michelle Noorali and Brandon Phillips to the CNCF GB

Ihor Dvoretskyi

Welcome Michelle and Brandon!

On Nov 7, 2017 06:03, "Dan Kohn via cncf-toc" <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
I'm pleased to welcome Michelle Noorali of Microsoft to the CNCF Governing Board as the developer seat representative from Kubernetes. She joins Brandon Phillips of CoreOS, who is the developer seat representative from the other projects. The process for this is described here:

https://github.com/cncf/foundation/blob/master/gb-developer-reps.md
Executive Director, Cloud Native Computing Foundation https://www.cncf.io

TOC Agenda 11/7/2017

Chris Aniszczyk

Hey all, we have a TOC meeting tomorrow, here's the agenda deck: https://goo.gl/LoKyV5

We will be hearing from the Istio and SPIFFE projects, along with getting a brief update from the Serverless WG.

See everyone tomorrow!

Re: Welcoming Michelle Noorali and Brandon Phillips to the CNCF GB

Christopher LILJENSTOLPE <cdl@...>

On 6 Nov 2017, at 11:58, Sebastien Goasguen via cncf-toc wrote:

Congratulations two both, two great representatives !
Indeed - congrats to you both!

Christopher

- sebastien

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 8:53 PM, Aparna Sinha via cncf-toc <
cncf-toc@...> wrote:

welcome Michelle and Brandon.

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 7:52 PM, Lauri Apple via cncf-toc <
cncf-toc@...> wrote:

Great news

On Mon 6. Nov 2017 at 20:35, Alexis Richardson via cncf-toc <
cncf-toc@...> wrote:

Many congratulations Michelle

On Mon, 6 Nov 2017, 19:03 Dan Kohn via cncf-toc, <cncf-toc@...>
wrote:

I'm pleased to welcome Michelle Noorali of Microsoft to the CNCF
Governing Board as the developer seat representative from Kubernetes. She
joins Brandon Phillips of CoreOS, who is the developer seat representative
from the other projects. The process for this is described here:

https://github.com/cncf/foundation/blob/master/gb-developer-reps.md
Executive Director, Cloud Native Computing Foundation
https://www.cncf.io
+1-415-233-1000 <(415)%20233-1000> https://www.dankohn.com

Aparna Sinha
Product Manager
Kubernetes & GKE

650-283-6086 <(650)%20283-6086> (m)

Sebastien Goasguen

Senior Director of Cloud Technologies, Bitnami

+41 79 367 38 25

@sebgoa

李柯睿
Avt tace, avt loqvere meliora silentio
Check my PGP key here: http://www.asgaard.org/cdl/cdl.asc
Current vCard here: http://www.asgaard.org/cdl/cdl.vcf
keybase: https://keybase.io/liljenstolpe

Re: Welcoming Michelle Noorali and Brandon Phillips to the CNCF GB

Sebastien Goasguen <sebgoa@...>

[...]

650-283-6086 (m)

5841 - 5860 of 7186