Date   

Re: TOC F2F Agenda 12/7/17 at KubeCon

Pini Reznik
 

I would like to volunteer to help with the reference architecture diagram.

Ken, shall we have a call to see how we can move it forward?

Pini Reznik

On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 at 11:22, Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
Hey all, we are meeting tomorrow F2F at KubeCon/CloudNativeCon: Room 17A, Level 4 

Here's the agenda deck: https://goo.gl/Ugo7F9

We will go over some our accomplishments in 2018, project backlog/priorities along with having an open session to get feedback from the community in an F2F environment.

See everyone tomorrow!

--
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719
_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc


Updated invitation: CNCF: Public TOC Meeting @ Thu Dec 7, 2017 2pm - 2:45pm (CST) (cncf-toc@lists.cncf.io)

Chris Aniszczyk
 

This event has been changed.

CNCF: Public TOC Meeting

When
Thu Dec 7, 2017 2pm – 2:45pm Central Time
Where
Meeting Room 17A, Level 4 ACC, 500 E Cesar Chavez St, Austin, TX 78701, USA (map)
Calendar
cncf-toc@...
Who
afisher@... - creator
Dan Kohn
ken.owens@...
Alexis Richardson
Sam Lambert
Camille Fournier
bryan@...
Brian Grant
Solomon Hykes
Benjamin Hindman
cncf-toc@...
ihor@...
Bryan Cantrill
Attachments
CNCF TOC Meeting: 12/7/2017
CNCF's Technical Oversight Committee will be holding a public, in-person meeting to discuss the state of CNCF projects. Please attend in person or by Zoom.

Topic: CNCF Public TOC Meeting
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/404503142

*6 to mute/un-mute your phone

 Meeting ID: 404 503 142

Or iPhone one-tap :
    US: +16465588656,,404503142# or +16699006833,,404503142#
Or Telephone:
    Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
        US: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 855 880 1246 (Toll Free) or +1 877 369 0926 (Toll Free)
   
    International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=ELHKDRr4yXncfJBsq9xiZ6zY9BDa2x6C

Going?   Yes - Maybe - No    more options »

Invitation from Google Calendar

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account cncf-toc@... because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event. Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to modify your RSVP response. Learn More.


TOC F2F Agenda 12/7/17 at KubeCon

Chris Aniszczyk
 

Hey all, we are meeting tomorrow F2F at KubeCon/CloudNativeCon: Room 17A, Level 4 

Here's the agenda deck: https://goo.gl/Ugo7F9

We will go over some our accomplishments in 2018, project backlog/priorities along with having an open session to get feedback from the community in an F2F environment.

See everyone tomorrow!

--
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719


Re: TOC Operating Principles -- Endorsed by GB

Ken Owens
 

That's great news! Congrats all.

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 1:43 PM, Alexis Richardson via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
Hi all,

The CNCF GB has just voted to endorse the TOC Operating Principles.
Thank-you to all who helped get the document written up, reviewed, and
over the line.

alexis
_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc


Re: TOC Operating Principles -- Endorsed by GB

Chris Aniszczyk
 

And it's done: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/72

Thanks all!

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 1:43 PM, Alexis Richardson via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
Hi all,

The CNCF GB has just voted to endorse the TOC Operating Principles.
Thank-you to all who helped get the document written up, reviewed, and
over the line.

alexis
_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc



--
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719


TOC Operating Principles -- Endorsed by GB

alexis richardson
 

Hi all,

The CNCF GB has just voted to endorse the TOC Operating Principles.
Thank-you to all who helped get the document written up, reviewed, and
over the line.

alexis


Re: TOC Agenda 12/5/17

Chris Aniszczyk
 

No worries Ken, my sympathies, we'll see you at the F2F on Thursday.

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 8:37 AM, Ken Owens <kenchristineowens@...> wrote:
I am unavailable today  - locked in a room with executive's... very painful

On Dec 4, 2017 1:09 PM, "Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc" <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
Hey folks, we have a TOC meeting tomorrow: https://goo.gl/77pMFY

It's a brief agenda with an update from the Rook team and discussion of the projects currently in due diligence review. We'll have a bit of time for open mic so if there is anything you'd like to discuss, the meeting tomorrow is a good one.

For those who are in Austin, we will have an F2F option in Mezzanine Room 5, Level 2!

Thanks and see many of you at KubeCon/CloudNativeCon!

--
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719

_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc




--
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719


Re: TOC Agenda 12/5/17

Ken Owens
 

I am unavailable today  - locked in a room with executive's... very painful

On Dec 4, 2017 1:09 PM, "Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc" <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
Hey folks, we have a TOC meeting tomorrow: https://goo.gl/77pMFY

It's a brief agenda with an update from the Rook team and discussion of the projects currently in due diligence review. We'll have a bit of time for open mic so if there is anything you'd like to discuss, the meeting tomorrow is a good one.

For those who are in Austin, we will have an F2F option in Mezzanine Room 5, Level 2!

Thanks and see many of you at KubeCon/CloudNativeCon!

--
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719

_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc


Re: TOC Agenda 12/5/17

Dan Kohn <dan@...>
 

Just a mention that I've now successfully called into a couple conference calls on airplane Wi-Fi. The trick is that the download bandwidth is one or two orders of magnitude higher than the upload. So, just leave the call on mute and don't try to talk.

If you want to say something, please Slack it to me or Chris A. and we'll read what you type.

--
Dan Kohn <dan@...>
Executive Director, Cloud Native Computing Foundation https://www.cncf.io
+1-415-233-1000 https://www.dankohn.com

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 1:01 AM, Jonathan Boulle via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
Likewise I'm afraid. 

Am 04.12.2017 21:34 schrieb "Camille Fournier via cncf-toc" <cncf-toc@...>:
I'll be on an airplane so unless I get really lucky with the in air wifi I won't be there

On Dec 4, 2017 2:09 PM, "Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc" <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
Hey folks, we have a TOC meeting tomorrow: https://goo.gl/77pMFY

It's a brief agenda with an update from the Rook team and discussion of the projects currently in due diligence review. We'll have a bit of time for open mic so if there is anything you'd like to discuss, the meeting tomorrow is a good one.

For those who are in Austin, we will have an F2F option in Mezzanine Room 5, Level 2!

Thanks and see many of you at KubeCon/CloudNativeCon!

--
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719

_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc


_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc


_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc



Re: TOC Agenda 12/5/17

Jonathan Boulle <jonathan.boulle@...>
 

Likewise I'm afraid. 

Am 04.12.2017 21:34 schrieb "Camille Fournier via cncf-toc" <cncf-toc@...>:

I'll be on an airplane so unless I get really lucky with the in air wifi I won't be there

On Dec 4, 2017 2:09 PM, "Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc" <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
Hey folks, we have a TOC meeting tomorrow: https://goo.gl/77pMFY

It's a brief agenda with an update from the Rook team and discussion of the projects currently in due diligence review. We'll have a bit of time for open mic so if there is anything you'd like to discuss, the meeting tomorrow is a good one.

For those who are in Austin, we will have an F2F option in Mezzanine Room 5, Level 2!

Thanks and see many of you at KubeCon/CloudNativeCon!

--
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719

_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc


_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc


Updated invitation: CNCF: Public TOC Meeting @ Thu Dec 7, 2017 2pm - 2:45pm (CST) (cncf-toc@lists.cncf.io)

afisher@...
 

This event has been changed.

CNCF: Public TOC Meeting

When
Thu Dec 7, 2017 2pm – 2:45pm Central Time
Where
Changed: Meeting Room 17A, Level 4 ACC, 500 E Cesar Chavez St, Austin, TX 78701, USA (map)
Calendar
cncf-toc@...
Who
afisher@... - creator
Dan Kohn
ken.owens@...
Alexis Richardson
Sam Lambert
Camille Fournier
bryan@...
Brian Grant
Solomon Hykes
Benjamin Hindman
cncf-toc@...
ihor@...
Changed: CNCF's Technical Oversight Committee will be holding a public, in-person meeting to discuss the state of CNCF projects. Please attend in person or by Zoom.

Topic: CNCF Public TOC Meeting
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/404503142

*6 to mute/un-mute your phone

 Meeting ID: 404 503 142

Or iPhone one-tap :
    US: +16465588656,,404503142# or +16699006833,,404503142#
Or Telephone:
    Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
        US: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 855 880 1246 (Toll Free) or +1 877 369 0926 (Toll Free)
   
    International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=ELHKDRr4yXncfJBsq9xiZ6zY9BDa2x6C

Going?   Yes - Maybe - No    more options »

Invitation from Google Calendar

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account cncf-toc@... because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event. Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to modify your RSVP response. Learn More.


Re: TOC Agenda 12/5/17

Kitson, Clinton <Clinton.Kitson@...>
 

Thanks Alexis. I have updated that slide with more information to talk to tomorrow.


Clint Kitson
Technical Director for {code}
CNCF Governing Board Member
---
email: Clinton.Kitson@...
mobile: "+1 424 645 4116"
team: theCodeTeam.com
twitter: "@clintkitson"
github: github.com/clintkitson

________________________________________
From: Alexis Richardson [alexis@...]
Sent: Monday, December 4, 2017 3:45 PM
To: Stephen Watt
Cc: Kitson, Clinton; Gou Rao; CNCF TOC
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] TOC Agenda 12/5/17

ok folks

please see slide 7, and have at it

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1utJZI_6zQXRi-jgUN1xQ15cmxXD0wPQG9aKScohPxrM/edit?ts=5a1c497b#slide=id.g2b5d5f57a6_0_0

if you can't get write access, please ping chris


On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 3:42 PM, Stephen Watt <swatt@...> wrote:
I'll be there as well. Happy to help capture questions and help provide
insight into the current status.

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 5:40 PM, Alexis Richardson via cncf-toc
<cncf-toc@...> wrote:

Clint & Gou

Could you quickly walk us through it tomorrow? I just want the TOC to
have a chance to ask Qs that can feed into your f2f.

a


On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 1:17 PM, Kitson, Clinton <Clinton.Kitson@...>
wrote:
Hello all,

Agenda is in the meeting minutes for the SWG!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DigEag4UUpf53qYBEr50YIdVJJvhXhxHN5ATj-js-IA/edit?usp=sharing



Clint Kitson
Technical Director for {code}
CNCF Governing Board Member
---
email: Clinton.Kitson@...
mobile: "+1 424 645 4116"
team: theCodeTeam.com
twitter: "@clintkitson"
github: github.com/clintkitson
________________________________
From: cncf-toc-bounces@... [cncf-toc-bounces@...] on
behalf of Gou Rao via cncf-toc [cncf-toc@...]
Sent: Monday, December 4, 2017 12:06 PM
To: Alexis Richardson
Cc: CNCF TOC
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] TOC Agenda 12/5/17

Hi Alexis,
There is no set agenda per se, but we plan to discuss the cloud native
storage specific landscape, and the upcoming cncf sponsored storage
projects. We also plan to discuss the WG's charter and priorities -
what we
can do to best help the cncf. Clint anything to add?

Thanks
Gou

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 11:10 AM, Alexis Richardson via cncf-toc
<cncf-toc@...> wrote:

I would like a quick update from swg please if possible, on what their
meeting agenda is for later Tuesday


On Mon, 4 Dec 2017, 11:09 Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc,
<cncf-toc@...> wrote:

Hey folks, we have a TOC meeting tomorrow: https://goo.gl/77pMFY

It's a brief agenda with an update from the Rook team and discussion
of
the projects currently in due diligence review. We'll have a bit of
time for
open mic so if there is anything you'd like to discuss, the meeting
tomorrow
is a good one.

For those who are in Austin, we will have an F2F option in Mezzanine
Room
5, Level 2!

Thanks and see many of you at KubeCon/CloudNativeCon!

--
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719
_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc

_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc
_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc


Re: TOC Agenda 12/5/17

alexis richardson
 

ok folks

please see slide 7, and have at it

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1utJZI_6zQXRi-jgUN1xQ15cmxXD0wPQG9aKScohPxrM/edit?ts=5a1c497b#slide=id.g2b5d5f57a6_0_0

if you can't get write access, please ping chris

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 3:42 PM, Stephen Watt <swatt@...> wrote:
I'll be there as well. Happy to help capture questions and help provide
insight into the current status.

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 5:40 PM, Alexis Richardson via cncf-toc
<cncf-toc@...> wrote:

Clint & Gou

Could you quickly walk us through it tomorrow? I just want the TOC to
have a chance to ask Qs that can feed into your f2f.

a


On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 1:17 PM, Kitson, Clinton <Clinton.Kitson@...>
wrote:
Hello all,

Agenda is in the meeting minutes for the SWG!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DigEag4UUpf53qYBEr50YIdVJJvhXhxHN5ATj-js-IA/edit?usp=sharing



Clint Kitson
Technical Director for {code}
CNCF Governing Board Member
---
email: Clinton.Kitson@...
mobile: "+1 424 645 4116"
team: theCodeTeam.com
twitter: "@clintkitson"
github: github.com/clintkitson
________________________________
From: cncf-toc-bounces@... [cncf-toc-bounces@...] on
behalf of Gou Rao via cncf-toc [cncf-toc@...]
Sent: Monday, December 4, 2017 12:06 PM
To: Alexis Richardson
Cc: CNCF TOC
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] TOC Agenda 12/5/17

Hi Alexis,
There is no set agenda per se, but we plan to discuss the cloud native
storage specific landscape, and the upcoming cncf sponsored storage
projects. We also plan to discuss the WG's charter and priorities -
what we
can do to best help the cncf. Clint anything to add?

Thanks
Gou

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 11:10 AM, Alexis Richardson via cncf-toc
<cncf-toc@...> wrote:

I would like a quick update from swg please if possible, on what their
meeting agenda is for later Tuesday


On Mon, 4 Dec 2017, 11:09 Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc,
<cncf-toc@...> wrote:

Hey folks, we have a TOC meeting tomorrow: https://goo.gl/77pMFY

It's a brief agenda with an update from the Rook team and discussion
of
the projects currently in due diligence review. We'll have a bit of
time for
open mic so if there is anything you'd like to discuss, the meeting
tomorrow
is a good one.

For those who are in Austin, we will have an F2F option in Mezzanine
Room
5, Level 2!

Thanks and see many of you at KubeCon/CloudNativeCon!

--
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719
_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc

_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc
_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc


Re: TOC Agenda 12/5/17

Stephen Watt
 

I'll be there as well. Happy to help capture questions and help provide insight into the current status.

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 5:40 PM, Alexis Richardson via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
Clint & Gou

Could you quickly walk us through it tomorrow?  I just want the TOC to
have a chance to ask Qs that can feed into your f2f.

a


On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 1:17 PM, Kitson, Clinton <Clinton.Kitson@...> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Agenda is in the meeting minutes for the SWG!
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DigEag4UUpf53qYBEr50YIdVJJvhXhxHN5ATj-js-IA/edit?usp=sharing
>
>
>
> Clint Kitson
> Technical Director for {code}
> CNCF Governing Board Member
> ---
> email: Clinton.Kitson@...
> mobile: "+1 424 645 4116"
> team: theCodeTeam.com
> twitter: "@clintkitson"
> github: github.com/clintkitson
> ________________________________
> From: cncf-toc-bounces@... [cncf-toc-bounces@....io] on
> behalf of Gou Rao via cncf-toc [cncf-toc@...]
> Sent: Monday, December 4, 2017 12:06 PM
> To: Alexis Richardson
> Cc: CNCF TOC
> Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] TOC Agenda 12/5/17
>
> Hi Alexis,
> There is no set agenda per se, but we plan to discuss the cloud native
> storage specific landscape, and the upcoming cncf sponsored storage
> projects.  We also plan to discuss the WG's charter and priorities - what we
> can do to best help the cncf.  Clint anything to add?
>
> Thanks
> Gou
>
> On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 11:10 AM, Alexis Richardson via cncf-toc
> <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
>>
>> I would like a quick update from swg please if possible, on what their
>> meeting agenda is for later Tuesday
>>
>>
>> On Mon, 4 Dec 2017, 11:09 Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc,
>> <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hey folks, we have a TOC meeting tomorrow: https://goo.gl/77pMFY
>>>
>>> It's a brief agenda with an update from the Rook team and discussion of
>>> the projects currently in due diligence review. We'll have a bit of time for
>>> open mic so if there is anything you'd like to discuss, the meeting tomorrow
>>> is a good one.
>>>
>>> For those who are in Austin, we will have an F2F option in Mezzanine Room
>>> 5, Level 2!
>>>
>>> Thanks and see many of you at KubeCon/CloudNativeCon!
>>>
>>> --
>>> Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> cncf-toc mailing list
>>> cncf-toc@...
>>> https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> cncf-toc mailing list
>> cncf-toc@...
>> https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc
>>
>
_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc


Re: TOC Agenda 12/5/17

alexis richardson
 

Clint & Gou

Could you quickly walk us through it tomorrow? I just want the TOC to
have a chance to ask Qs that can feed into your f2f.

a

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 1:17 PM, Kitson, Clinton <Clinton.Kitson@...> wrote:
Hello all,

Agenda is in the meeting minutes for the SWG!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DigEag4UUpf53qYBEr50YIdVJJvhXhxHN5ATj-js-IA/edit?usp=sharing



Clint Kitson
Technical Director for {code}
CNCF Governing Board Member
---
email: Clinton.Kitson@...
mobile: "+1 424 645 4116"
team: theCodeTeam.com
twitter: "@clintkitson"
github: github.com/clintkitson
________________________________
From: cncf-toc-bounces@... [cncf-toc-bounces@...] on
behalf of Gou Rao via cncf-toc [cncf-toc@...]
Sent: Monday, December 4, 2017 12:06 PM
To: Alexis Richardson
Cc: CNCF TOC
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] TOC Agenda 12/5/17

Hi Alexis,
There is no set agenda per se, but we plan to discuss the cloud native
storage specific landscape, and the upcoming cncf sponsored storage
projects. We also plan to discuss the WG's charter and priorities - what we
can do to best help the cncf. Clint anything to add?

Thanks
Gou

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 11:10 AM, Alexis Richardson via cncf-toc
<cncf-toc@...> wrote:

I would like a quick update from swg please if possible, on what their
meeting agenda is for later Tuesday


On Mon, 4 Dec 2017, 11:09 Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc,
<cncf-toc@...> wrote:

Hey folks, we have a TOC meeting tomorrow: https://goo.gl/77pMFY

It's a brief agenda with an update from the Rook team and discussion of
the projects currently in due diligence review. We'll have a bit of time for
open mic so if there is anything you'd like to discuss, the meeting tomorrow
is a good one.

For those who are in Austin, we will have an F2F option in Mezzanine Room
5, Level 2!

Thanks and see many of you at KubeCon/CloudNativeCon!

--
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719
_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc

_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc


Re: TOC Agenda 12/5/17

Kitson, Clinton <Clinton.Kitson@...>
 

Hello all,

Agenda is in the meeting minutes for the SWG!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DigEag4UUpf53qYBEr50YIdVJJvhXhxHN5ATj-js-IA/edit?usp=sharing



Clint Kitson
Technical Director for {code}
CNCF Governing Board Member
--- 
email: Clinton.Kitson@...
mobile: "+1 424 645 4116"
team: theCodeTeam.com
twitter: "@clintkitson"
github: github.com/clintkitson


From: cncf-toc-bounces@... [cncf-toc-bounces@...] on behalf of Gou Rao via cncf-toc [cncf-toc@...]
Sent: Monday, December 4, 2017 12:06 PM
To: Alexis Richardson
Cc: CNCF TOC
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] TOC Agenda 12/5/17

Hi Alexis,
There is no set agenda per se, but we plan to discuss the cloud native storage specific landscape, and the upcoming cncf sponsored storage projects.  We also plan to discuss the WG's charter and priorities - what we can do to best help the cncf.  Clint anything to add?

Thanks
Gou

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 11:10 AM, Alexis Richardson via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:

I would like a quick update from swg please if possible, on what their meeting agenda is for later Tuesday


On Mon, 4 Dec 2017, 11:09 Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc, <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
Hey folks, we have a TOC meeting tomorrow: https://goo.gl/77pMFY

It's a brief agenda with an update from the Rook team and discussion of the projects currently in due diligence review. We'll have a bit of time for open mic so if there is anything you'd like to discuss, the meeting tomorrow is a good one.

For those who are in Austin, we will have an F2F option in Mezzanine Room 5, Level 2!

Thanks and see many of you at KubeCon/CloudNativeCon!

--
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719
_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc

_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc



Re: TOC Agenda 12/5/17

Quinton Hoole
 

Me too.

Q

From: <cncf-toc-bounces@...> on behalf of Camille Fournier via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...>
Reply-To: Camille Fournier <skamille@...>
Date: Monday, December 4, 2017 at 12:34
To: Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...>
Cc: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] TOC Agenda 12/5/17

I'll be on an airplane so unless I get really lucky with the in air wifi I won't be there

On Dec 4, 2017 2:09 PM, "Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc" <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
Hey folks, we have a TOC meeting tomorrow: https://goo.gl/77pMFY

It's a brief agenda with an update from the Rook team and discussion of the projects currently in due diligence review. We'll have a bit of time for open mic so if there is anything you'd like to discuss, the meeting tomorrow is a good one.

For those who are in Austin, we will have an F2F option in Mezzanine Room 5, Level 2!

Thanks and see many of you at KubeCon/CloudNativeCon!

--
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719

_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc


Re: TOC Agenda 12/5/17

Camille Fournier
 

I'll be on an airplane so unless I get really lucky with the in air wifi I won't be there

On Dec 4, 2017 2:09 PM, "Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc" <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
Hey folks, we have a TOC meeting tomorrow: https://goo.gl/77pMFY

It's a brief agenda with an update from the Rook team and discussion of the projects currently in due diligence review. We'll have a bit of time for open mic so if there is anything you'd like to discuss, the meeting tomorrow is a good one.

For those who are in Austin, we will have an F2F option in Mezzanine Room 5, Level 2!

Thanks and see many of you at KubeCon/CloudNativeCon!

--
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719

_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc


Re: TOC Agenda 12/5/17

Gou Rao <grao@...>
 

Hi Alexis,
There is no set agenda per se, but we plan to discuss the cloud native storage specific landscape, and the upcoming cncf sponsored storage projects.  We also plan to discuss the WG's charter and priorities - what we can do to best help the cncf.  Clint anything to add?

Thanks
Gou

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 11:10 AM, Alexis Richardson via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:

I would like a quick update from swg please if possible, on what their meeting agenda is for later Tuesday


On Mon, 4 Dec 2017, 11:09 Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc, <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
Hey folks, we have a TOC meeting tomorrow: https://goo.gl/77pMFY

It's a brief agenda with an update from the Rook team and discussion of the projects currently in due diligence review. We'll have a bit of time for open mic so if there is anything you'd like to discuss, the meeting tomorrow is a good one.

For those who are in Austin, we will have an F2F option in Mezzanine Room 5, Level 2!

Thanks and see many of you at KubeCon/CloudNativeCon!

--
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719
_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc

_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc



Re: TOC Agenda 12/5/17

alexis richardson
 

I would like a quick update from swg please if possible, on what their meeting agenda is for later Tuesday


On Mon, 4 Dec 2017, 11:09 Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc, <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
Hey folks, we have a TOC meeting tomorrow: https://goo.gl/77pMFY

It's a brief agenda with an update from the Rook team and discussion of the projects currently in due diligence review. We'll have a bit of time for open mic so if there is anything you'd like to discuss, the meeting tomorrow is a good one.

For those who are in Austin, we will have an F2F option in Mezzanine Room 5, Level 2!

Thanks and see many of you at KubeCon/CloudNativeCon!

--
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719
_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc

5781 - 5800 of 7191