Date

Re: [VOTE] Vitess project proposal (incubation)

Robert Navarro <crshman@...>

Edited

+1 Non-Binding

Re: [VOTE] Vitess project proposal (incubation)

Sugu Sougoumarane

+1 non-binding

Re: [VOTE] Vitess project proposal (incubation)

Deepak Vij

+1 (non-binding)

-       - Deepak Vij

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...>
Date: Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 12:09 PM
To: "cncf-toc@..." <cncf-toc@...>

Rook is an open source orchestrator for distributed storage systems running in cloud native environments:
https://rook.io

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/57

[RESULT] linkerd annual inception review (PASSED)

Chris Aniszczyk

Hey all, just reporting that linkerd passed its annual inception project review:

+1 binding TOC votes:

non-binding +1 community votes:

Thank you everyone for voting!

Re: [VOTE] rook inception project review 2018

On Jan 25, 2018, at 9:54 AM, alexis richardson <alexis@...> wrote:

+1 binding

On Thu, 25 Jan 2018, 15:54 Camille Fournier, <skamille@...> wrote:
+1 binding

On Jan 23, 2018 9:54 AM, "Ken Owens" <kenchristineowens@...> wrote:
+1 Binding

On Jan 17, 2018 10:38 AM, "Chris Aniszczyk" <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
Hey TOC and community, we are requesting a vote to keep linkerd (https://github.com/linkerd/linkerd) as an inception project for another year based on their presentation yesterday. Here are some stats shared yesterday from the linkerd community:

* 60+ contributors; 50+ releases (2--4 week cadence); 3400+ GH stars
* 1.5m+ Docker Hub pulls; 5--10 billion requests a day
* 1400+ Slack members
* 40+ companies using Linkerd in production. Public ones include Monzo, CreditKarma, Salesforce, Expedia, BigCommerce, NCBI, PayPal, Taboola, FOX, and AOL
* Powers the Human Genome Project!

Please vote +1/-1 (remember that the TOC has binding votes only, but we do appreciate non-binding votes from the community as a sign of support).

Also note that every inception project has to be reviewed on an annual basis to decide whether it will continue to be a CNCF project or potentially graduate to another level. We will have another discussion in the near future about moving/graduating linkerd to another level, along with other CNCF projects.

Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719

Re: [VOTE] linkerd inception project review 2018

On Jan 25, 2018, at 9:53 AM, Camille Fournier <skamille@...> wrote:

+1 binding

On Jan 23, 2018 9:42 AM, "alexis richardson" <alexis@...> wrote:
+1 binding

On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 3:17 AM, vongosling <fengjia10@...> wrote:
> +1 non binding
>
> Best Regards,
> Von Gosling, Apache RocketMQ Founder, Linux OpenMessaging Founder
>
> 在 2018年1月18日,00:38,Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@linuxfoundation.org> 写道:
>
> Hey TOC and community, we are requesting a vote to keep linkerd
> (https://github.com/linkerd/linkerd) as an inception project for another
> year based on their presentation yesterday. Here are some stats shared
> yesterday from the linkerd community:
>
> * 60+ contributors; 50+ releases (2--4 week cadence); 3400+ GH stars
> * 1.5m+ Docker Hub pulls; 5--10 billion requests a day
> * 1400+ Slack members
> * 40+ companies using Linkerd in production. Public ones include Monzo,
> CreditKarma, Salesforce, Expedia, BigCommerce, NCBI, PayPal, Taboola, FOX,
> and AOL
> * Powers the Human Genome Project!
>
> Please vote +1/-1 (remember that the TOC has binding votes only, but we do
> appreciate non-binding votes from the community as a sign of support).
>
> Also note that every inception project has to be reviewed on an annual basis
> to decide whether it will continue to be a CNCF project or potentially
> graduate to another level. We will have another discussion in the near
> future about moving/graduating linkerd to another level, along with other
> CNCF projects.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719

Re: [VOTE] linkerd inception project review 2018

(Apologies if this is a dup)