Date

Re: [VOTE] Vitess project proposal (incubation)

derek@...

+1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] Vitess project proposal (incubation)

Rafael Chacon

+1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] Vitess project proposal (incubation)

Ameet Kotian

+1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] Vitess project proposal (incubation)

jscheinblum@...

+1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] Vitess project proposal (incubation)

acharis@...

+1 non-binding

Re: [VOTE] Vitess project proposal (incubation)

Michael Demmer

+1 non-binding

Re: [VOTE] Vitess project proposal (incubation)

adkhare@...

+1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] Vitess project proposal (incubation)

Bryan Beaudreault <bbeaudreault@...>

+1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] Vitess project proposal (incubation)

Anthony Yeh <enisoc@...>

+1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] Vitess project proposal (incubation)

Robert Navarro <crshman@...>

Edited

+1 Non-Binding

Re: [VOTE] Vitess project proposal (incubation)

Sugu Sougoumarane

+1 non-binding

Re: [VOTE] Vitess project proposal (incubation)

Deepak Vij

+1 (non-binding)

-       - Deepak Vij