Date

Re: RSocket Followup (post TOC meeting)

alexis richardson

Colin, your feedback is essential, please do share

Rsocket team, key questions for me are:

- what are main differences/USPs Vs prior art (nats, grpc, 0mq)
- is rsocket more of a lib or a "product'
- what's the Go story?

On Tue, 7 Aug 2018, 17:04 Chris Aniszczyk, <caniszczyk@...> wrote:

I just wanted to move this discussion to the mailing list as there was some questions that weren't answered and I know that Colin had some feedback on the project comparisons (rsocket vs nats vs grpc)

Also Alexis Richardson from the TOC is OK to sponsor this effort into the Sandbox, so if anyone else is interested in sponsoring, please let me know.

Feel free to continue the discussion here.

RSocket Followup (post TOC meeting)

Chris Aniszczyk

I just wanted to move this discussion to the mailing list as there was some questions that weren't answered and I know that Colin had some feedback on the project comparisons (rsocket vs nats vs grpc)

Also Alexis Richardson from the TOC is OK to sponsor this effort into the Sandbox, so if anyone else is interested in sponsoring, please let me know.

Feel free to continue the discussion here.

Re: [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 8:14 AM Bryan Cantrill <bryan@...> wrote:
+1 (binding)

        - Bryan

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018, 7:56 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
Prometheus (https://prometheus.io) was the second project accepted in CNCF and has sustained an amazing growth of contributors and users since joining CNCF. We are moving forward with the graduation request from the Prometheus team after performing a review of the project: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/88

The Prometheus team believes it has fulfilled all the graduation criteria:

- A well defined governance model: https://prometheus.io/governance
- Used successfully in production by at least three independent end users of sufficient scale and quality: https://prometheus.io (see users end of page)
- Have a healthy number of committers: They have at least 17 committers from 10 different organizations: https://github.com/juliusv/toc/blob/6304e5807537402e5f7fd7a5b86864223cae5e0d/reviews/graduation-prometheus.md#have-committers-from-at-least-two-organizations
- Demonstrate a substantial ongoing flow of commits and merged contributions: They have had  850+ unique contributors with a total of 12k+ commits so far: https://prometheus.devstats.cncf.io

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/88

Re: [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

colin@...

+1 non-binding

TOC Agenda for 8/7/2018

Chris Aniszczyk

Hey all, we are meeting tomorrow:

We will be hearing a readout from the GB strategy meeting, prometheus graduation, along with community presentations from etcd and rsocket.

See everyone tomorrow!

Re: [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

Mike Jacobi

+1 binding
-- NORMAL --

Re: [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

eleven.xu@...

+1 non-binding

Thanks & Best Regards,

徐翔轩

上海得帆信息技术有限公司
  SHANGHAI DEFINESYS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.

E-mail : eleven.xu@...
Mobile : +86-186-1626-0537
Website:http://www.definesys.com

在 2018年8月6日,15:56,郑淮城 <huaicheng.zheng@...> 写道:

+1 non-binding

郑淮城
星环信息科技(上海)有限公司
15216615728
徐汇区虹漕路88号越虹广场B11-12

发件人: <cncf-toc@...> 代表 "Eichten, Daniel" <daniel.eichten@...>
日期: 201886 星期一 下午3:49
收件人: Pengfei Ni <feiskyer@...>, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...>
抄送: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
[...]

adidas AG, Adi-Dassler-Strasse 1, 91074 Herzogenaurach, Germany
Amtsgericht Fürth, HRB 3868
Chairman of Supervisory Board: Igor Landau
Chief Executive Officer: Kasper Rorsted
Further Executive Board Members: Roland Auschel, Harm Ohlmeyer, Karen Parkin, Eric Liedtke, Gil Steyaert

This e-mail or any attachments may contain confidential or privileged information. Unless you are the intended recipient, you may not disclose, copy or use any information herein. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply and delete the e-mail from your system.

Re: [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

huaicheng.zheng@...

+1 non-binding

郑淮城
星环信息科技(上海)有限公司
15216615728
徐汇区虹漕路88号越虹广场B11-12

发件人: <cncf-toc@...> 代表 "Eichten, Daniel" <daniel.eichten@...>
日期: 201886 星期一 下午3:49

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...>
Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 7:56 AM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

[...]

刘海锋 <bjliuhaifeng@...>

+1 non-binding

--Haifeng Liu

发件人: <cncf-toc@...> 代表 Sheng Liang <sheng@...>
日期: 201882 星期四 下午1:00
收件人: Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...>, CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

+1 non-binding

Bryan Cantrill <bryan@...>

[...]

Harry Zhang <resouer@...>

+1 (non-binding)

Harry Zhang

On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 5:15 AM Quinton Hoole <quinton.hoole@...> wrote:
+1 (binding)

Re: [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

Rob Lalonde

+1 non-binding

Re: [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

Jiantang Hao

+1 non-binding

Daniel Bryant <db@...> 于2018年8月2日周四 下午4:45写道:

+1 (non-binding)

Great to see!

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 3:56 PM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
[...]

Hao Jiantang

Re: [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

Daniel Bryant

[...]

Anjana Fernando

+1 (non-binding).

On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 2:44 AM, Quinton Hoole <quinton.hoole@...> wrote: