发件人: <cncf-toc@...> 代表 "Eichten, Daniel" <daniel.eichten@...>
日期: 201886 星期一 下午3:49
收件人: Pengfei Ni <feiskyer@...>, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...>
抄送: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
主题: Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

+1 non-binding

Von: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...> im Auftrag von Pengfei Ni <feiskyer@...>
Gesendet: Sonntag, 5. August 2018 14:39:50
An: Chris Aniszczyk
Cc: CNCF TOC

+1 (non-binding)

Best regards.

---

Pengfei Ni

Prometheus (https://prometheus.io) was the second project accepted in CNCF and has sustained an amazing growth of contributors and users since joining CNCF. We are moving forward with the graduation request from the Prometheus team after performing a review of the project: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/88

The Prometheus team believes it has fulfilled all the graduation criteria:

- A well defined governance model: https://prometheus.io/governance

- Used successfully in production by at least three independent end users of sufficient scale and quality: https://prometheus.io (see users end of page)
- Have a healthy number of committers: They have at least 17 committers from 10 different organizations: https://github.com/juliusv/toc/blob/6304e5807537402e5f7fd7a5b86864223cae5e0d/reviews/graduation-prometheus.md#have-committers-from-at-least-two-organizations
- Demonstrate a substantial ongoing flow of commits and merged contributions: They have had  850+ unique contributors with a total of 12k+ commits so far: https://prometheus.devstats.cncf.io

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here:

adidas AG, Adi-Dassler-Strasse 1, 91074 Herzogenaurach, Germany
Amtsgericht Fürth, HRB 3868
Chairman of Supervisory Board: Igor Landau
Chief Executive Officer: Kasper Rorsted
Further Executive Board Members: Roland Auschel, Harm Ohlmeyer, Karen Parkin, Eric Liedtke, Gil Steyaert

This e-mail or any attachments may contain confidential or privileged information. Unless you are the intended recipient, you may not disclose, copy or use any information herein. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply and delete the e-mail from your system.

Re: [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

Eichten, Daniel

+1 non-binding

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/88

[...]

omri@...

+1 (non-binding)

On Apr 17, 2018, at 7:56 AM, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:

[...]

Omri Gazitt
Chief Product Officer, Puppet

Re: [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

Bassam Tabbara

[...]

Wilson, Dan <dan.wilson01@...>

+1 non-binding

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...>
Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 7:56 AM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

[...]

刘海锋 <bjliuhaifeng@...>

+1 non-binding

--Haifeng Liu

发件人: <cncf-toc@...> 代表 Sheng Liang <sheng@...>
日期: 201882 星期四 下午1:00
收件人: Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...>, CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

+1 non-binding

[...]

Bryan Cantrill <bryan@...>

+1 (binding)

        - Bryan

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018, 7:56 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
[...]

Harry Zhang <resouer@...>

+1 (non-binding)

Harry Zhang

On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 5:15 AM Quinton Hoole <quinton.hoole@...> wrote:
+1 (binding)

Re: [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

Rob Lalonde

+1 non-binding

Re: [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

Jiantang Hao

+1 non-binding

Daniel Bryant <db@...> 于2018年8月2日周四 下午4:45写道:

+1 (non-binding)

Great to see!

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 3:56 PM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
[...]

Hao Jiantang

Re: [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

Daniel Bryant

[...]

Anjana Fernando

+1 (non-binding).

On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 2:44 AM, Quinton Hoole <quinton.hoole@...> wrote:
+1 (binding)

--
Anjana Fernando
Director

Re: [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

Sheng Liang <sheng@...>

+1 non-binding

On Apr 17, 2018, at 9:56 AM, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:

[...]

ggarg@...

+1 (non-binding)

Gaurav

Gaurav Garg
Sr. Director, Engineering - GROUPON

On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 6:42 PM, Yong Tang <yong.tang@...> wrote:

+1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

Yong Tang

+1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

Nick Chase

+1 non-binding

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018, 9:00 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
[...]

Xuan Jia <jason.jiaxuan@...>

+1 (non-binding)

Xuan Jia

Project Manager

Network & IT Technology Research Center China Mobile Research Institute

32 Xuanwumen West Street, Xicheng Distirct, Beijing 100032, China

Mobile: (+86) 13811000575

E-mail: jiaxuan@...

Timothy Chen <tim@...> 于2018年8月2日周四 上午9:18写道:

+1 (non-binding)