Date

Re: TAG-Security Tech Lead Nomination

Cornelia Davis

+1 binding

On Tue, Dec 21, 2021 at 12:33 AM Ricardo Rocha <ricardo.rocha@...> wrote:
+1 binding

On Mon, Dec 20, 2021 at 06:01:26PM +0100, Dave Zolotusky via lists.cncf.io wrote:
> +1 binding
>
> On Mon, Dec 20, 2021 at 5:41 PM John Hillegass <hillegassdev@...>
> wrote:
>
> > +1 NB
> >
> > On Mon, Dec 20, 2021 at 11:35 AM Emily Fox <themoxiefoxatwork@...>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> +1 NB
> >>
> >> Pushkar has been an active contributing member across multiple projects
> >> over the years.  We are excited our community has not only nominated him,
> >> but recognizes his commitment to a more secure cloud native future. We are
> >> all delighted with his technical breadth and depth thus far and excited for
> >> what the future holds for him in technical leadership of this group.
> >>

> >> ~Emily Fox
> >> @TheMoxieFox

> > John Hillegass
> > [image: https://]
> > Want to schedule a call? <https://calendly.com/johnhillegass>
> > \\ LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/johnhillegass> | Github
> > <https://github.com/JohnHillegass> | Pro-bono
> > <https://www.catchafire.org/profiles/178478/impact/>
> >

> --
> ~Dave

Re: TAG-Security Tech Lead Nomination

On Tue, Dec 21, 2021 at 9:46 AM Justin Cormack via lists.cncf.io <justin.cormack=docker.com@...> wrote:
+1 binding

On Mon, 20 Dec 2021 at 16:10, Brandon Lum <lumjjb@...> wrote:

[...]

Ricardo Rocha

+1 binding

On Mon, Dec 20, 2021 at 06:01:26PM +0100, Dave Zolotusky via lists.cncf.io wrote:
+1 binding

On Mon, Dec 20, 2021 at 5:41 PM John Hillegass <hillegassdev@gmail.com>
wrote:

+1 NB

Architect MayaData <https://mayadata.io> | kiran.mova@mayadata.io

#734 <https://github.com/cncf/tag-security/issues/734>)
[...]

Tam Nagasada

+1 NB

On Tue, Dec 21, 2021 at 3:54 PM Asif Ali <a@...> wrote:
+1 NB

On Mon, Dec 20, 2021 at 4:10 PM <karthik@...> wrote:

Karthik S, ChaosNative

Re: TAG-Security Tech Lead Nomination

Asif Ali

+1 NB

On Mon, Dec 20, 2021 at 4:10 PM <karthik@...> wrote:

Karthik S, ChaosNative

Re: TAG-Security Tech Lead Nomination

Karthik Satchitanand

Karthik S, ChaosNative

Re: TAG-Security Tech Lead Nomination

Davanum Srinivas

+1 Binding

On Mon, Dec 20, 2021 at 11:10 AM Brandon Lum <lumjjb@...> wrote:

[...]

Rahul Jadhav

Co-Founder Accuknox, Maintainer KubeArmor

[...]

Stephen Augustus (augustus)

Stephen Augustus (he/him)

Head of Open Source

Emerging Tech & Incubation

augustus@...

Mobile: (212) 390-0094

My working hours may not be your working hours.
Please do not feel obligated to reply outside of your normal work schedule.

Kiran Mova  | Co-Founder, Chief Architect MayaData  | kiran.mova@...

[...]

Dave Zolotusky

[...]

Emily Fox

[...]

Kiran Mova

+1 NB

[...]

Brandon Lum

[...]

cert-manager 2022 Annual Review

Ashley Davis <ashley.davis@...>

It was a really enjoyable process creating this annual review, and we're looking forward to getting it merged and continuing to do cool stuff in 2022!

Please note we might be a little slow to respond until the new year due to the holiday period, but we'll try to keep checking in regularly.

Please take a look and let us know what you think!

Ashley Davis
cert-manager Maintainer @ Jetstack

Re: [VOTE] LitmusChaos for incubation

Chiranga Alwis

+1 NB

Re: [VOTE] LitmusChaos for incubation

Divya Mohan

+ 1 NB

Regards,
Divya Mohan

Re: TAG Runtime Tech Lead Nomination - TOC Vote

Kyverno 2021 annual report

Jim Bugwadia

Hello,

The Kyverno annual report PR is ready for review at:

Jim

541 - 560 of 6990