Date

Re: [VOTE] In-toto for incubating

-alena

On Feb 8, 2022, at 1:18 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

In-toto has applied to move from sandbox to incubating.
PR:  https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/393
Due Diligence: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zoOdI_xygcY3Ta1LzTFfAjW8vhvR6lcAqQRlzYNo91k/edit with links to interviews, presentations

Justin Cormack is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6513)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] Official vote for Knative for inclusion

Ricardo Aravena

+1 nb

On Mon, Feb 14, 2022 at 8:02 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Knative has applied for inclusion at the incubation level.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/762
Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qPMyIBZ1tBk6WpEMPuLtTrjA6lvbrQ7DvCZb22S0llo/edit?usp=sharing

Davanum Srinivas is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6551)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] Official vote for Knative for inclusion

Zhang, Cathy H

+1 NB

Best regards,

Cathy Zhang, cathy.h.zhang@...

From: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Amye Scavarda Perrin via lists.cncf.io <ascavarda=linuxfoundation.org@...>
Date: Monday, February 14, 2022 at 4:02 PM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

Knative has applied for inclusion at the incubation level.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/762
Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qPMyIBZ1tBk6WpEMPuLtTrjA6lvbrQ7DvCZb22S0llo/edit?usp=sharing

Davanum Srinivas is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6551)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] Official vote for Knative for inclusion

Emily Fox

+1 Binding

Re: [VOTE] Official vote for Knative for inclusion

kensipe

+1 NB

+1 Binding!

--
Davanum Srinivas :: https://twitter.com/dims

Re: [VOTE] Official vote for Knative for inclusion

Davanum Srinivas

+1 Binding!

On Mon, Feb 14, 2022 at 11:02 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Knative has applied for inclusion at the incubation level.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/762
Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qPMyIBZ1tBk6WpEMPuLtTrjA6lvbrQ7DvCZb22S0llo/edit?usp=sharing

Davanum Srinivas is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6551)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] Official vote for Knative for inclusion

Dave Zolotusky

+1 binding

On Mon, Feb 14, 2022 at 5:02 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Knative has applied for inclusion at the incubation level.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/762
Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qPMyIBZ1tBk6WpEMPuLtTrjA6lvbrQ7DvCZb22S0llo/edit?usp=sharing

Davanum Srinivas is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6551)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

--
~Dave

[VOTE] Official vote for Knative for inclusion

Amye Scavarda Perrin

Knative has applied for inclusion at the incubation level.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/762
Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qPMyIBZ1tBk6WpEMPuLtTrjA6lvbrQ7DvCZb22S0llo/edit?usp=sharing

Davanum Srinivas is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6551)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] knative as a CNCF Incubating project (Re: knative CNCF Incubation Proposal - Public Comment Period)

Divya Mohan

Divya

On Fri, Feb 11, 2022 at 2:05 PM Carlos Tadeu Panato Jr <ctadeu@...> wrote:
+1 NB

Em qui., 10 de fev. de 2022 às 22:17, Paris Pittman <paris.pittman@...> escreveu:
+1 NB

On Thu, Feb 10, 2022 at 10:40 AM Sambhav Kothari <sambhavs.email@...> wrote:

Best regards,
Divya Mohan

Re: [VOTE] knative as a CNCF Incubating project (Re: knative CNCF Incubation Proposal - Public Comment Period)

Carlos Tadeu Panato Jr

+1 NB

Em qui., 10 de fev. de 2022 às 22:17, Paris Pittman <paris.pittman@...> escreveu:

+1 NB

On Thu, Feb 10, 2022 at 10:40 AM Sambhav Kothari <sambhavs.email@...> wrote:
+1 NB

[cncf-tag-security] [RFC] Secure Software Factory Reference Arch. Doc

Chris Aniszczyk

FYI

Security Enthusiasts!Thanks to the work of our awesome STAG members - from our Secure Software Supply Chain Working Group, we have put together a Secure Software Factory Reference Architecture document that is ready for Request for Comment (RFC)!This publication is a follow-up to that paper, targeted at system architects, developers, operators, and engineers in the areas of software development, security and compliance. This reference architecture adopts the “Software Factory” model for designing a secure software supply chain.Ready to dive in?Comment on the document and join the Secure Software Supply Chain slack channel!LinksSecure Software Factory Reference Architecture Document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15M_Mzfqy634E_sqoslmOXsZJl4TedpbXpBjOfz-hnXk/edit?usp=sharing
Secure Software Supply Chain slack: https://cloud-native.slack.com/archives/C01KL0B4LKC~ R. Racoon
CNCF Security TAG

--
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra)

Re: [VOTE] knative as a CNCF Incubating project (Re: knative CNCF Incubation Proposal - Public Comment Period)

Paris Pittman

+1 NB

On Thu, Feb 10, 2022 at 10:40 AM Sambhav Kothari <sambhavs.email@...> wrote:
+1 NB

Re: [VOTE] knative as a CNCF Incubating project (Re: knative CNCF Incubation Proposal - Public Comment Period)

Sambhav Kothari

+1 NB