It's an awesome project and I believe when put under proper care, along with NATS Streaming will become cloud-first citizen.

Kind Regards,

Michal Cwienczek

On 8 March 2018 at 18:05:41, Quinton Hoole (quinton.hoole@...) wrote:

+1 non-binding.

Very impressive stuff.

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...>
Date: Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 07:28
To: "cncf-toc@..." <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] NATS project proposal (incubation)

NATS is a mature, seven year old messaging technology, built from the ground up to be cloud native, implementing the publish/subscribe, request/reply and distributed queue patterns to help create a performant and secure method of InterProcess Communication (IPC). Simplicity, performance, scalability, and security constitute the core tenets of NATS. It is being adopted by organizations such as Apcera, Apporeto, Clarifai, Comcast, General Electric (GE), Greta.io, CloudFoundry, HTC, Samsung, Netlify, Pivotal, Platform9, Sensay, Workiva and VMware.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full project proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/81

Re: [VOTE] NATS project proposal (incubation)

Quinton Hoole

+1 non-binding.

Very impressive stuff.

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...>
Date: Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 07:28
To: "cncf-toc@..." <cncf-toc@...>

NATS is a mature, seven year old messaging technology, built from the ground up to be cloud native, implementing the publish/subscribe, request/reply and distributed queue patterns to help create a performant and secure method of InterProcess Communication (IPC). Simplicity, performance, scalability, and security constitute the core tenets of NATS. It is being adopted by organizations such as Apcera, Apporeto, Clarifai, Comcast, General Electric (GE), Greta.io, CloudFoundry, HTC, Samsung, Netlify, Pivotal, Platform9, Sensay, Workiva and VMware.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full project proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/81

Re: [VOTE] NATS project proposal (incubation)

Derrick Kittler

Outstanding!

+1 {non-binding}

[d]
Derrick Kittler
Chief Architect, Northeast
derrick@... || 413-441-3289

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 10:28 AM, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:

NATS is a mature, seven year old messaging technology, built from the ground up to be cloud native, implementing the publish/subscribe, request/reply and distributed queue patterns to help create a performant and secure method of InterProcess Communication (IPC). Simplicity, performance, scalability, and security constitute the core tenets of NATS. It is being adopted by organizations such as Apcera, Apporeto, Clarifai, Comcast, General Electric (GE), Greta.io, CloudFoundry, HTC, Samsung, Netlify, Pivotal, Platform9, Sensay, Workiva and VMware.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full project proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/81

Re: [VOTE] NATS project proposal (incubation)

Michael Hausenblas <mhausenb@...>

Michael

--
Michael Hausenblas, Developer Advocate
OpenShift by Red Hat

INCUBATION level CNCF project, sponsored by Alexis Richardson from the TOC:
https://nats.io/

NATS is a mature, seven year old messaging technology, built from the
ground up to be cloud native, implementing the publish/subscribe,
request/reply and distributed queue patterns to help create a performant
and secure method of InterProcess Communication (IPC). Simplicity,
performance, scalability, and security constitute the core tenets of NATS.
It is being adopted by organizations such as Apcera, Apporeto, Clarifai,
Comcast, General Electric (GE), Greta.io, CloudFoundry, HTC, Samsung,
Netlify, Pivotal, Platform9, Sensay, Workiva and VMware.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full project proposal
located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/81

Re: [VOTE] NATS project proposal (incubation)

Eduardo Silva

+1 non-binding

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 7:52 AM, Lee Calcote <leecalcote@...> wrote:
+1 non-binding

On Mar 8, 2018, at 9:28 AM, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

NATS is a mature, seven year old messaging technology, built from the ground up to be cloud native, implementing the publish/subscribe, request/reply and distributed queue patterns to help create a performant and secure method of InterProcess Communication (IPC). Simplicity, performance, scalability, and security constitute the core tenets of NATS. It is being adopted by organizations such as Apcera, Apporeto, Clarifai, Comcast, General Electric (GE), Greta.io, CloudFoundry, HTC, Samsung, Netlify, Pivotal, Platform9, Sensay, Workiva and VMware.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full project proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/81

Eduardo Silva
Open Source, Treasure Data
http://www.treasuredata.com/opensource

Re: [VOTE] NATS project proposal (incubation)

Christian Posta

Nice! +1 non-binding

twitter: @christianposta

On Mar 8, 2018, at 9:28 AM, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:

NATS is a mature, seven year old messaging technology, built from the ground up to be cloud native, implementing the publish/subscribe, request/reply and distributed queue patterns to help create a performant and secure method of InterProcess Communication (IPC). Simplicity, performance, scalability, and security constitute the core tenets of NATS. It is being adopted by organizations such as Apcera, Apporeto, Clarifai, Comcast, General Electric (GE), Greta.io, CloudFoundry, HTC, Samsung, Netlify, Pivotal, Platform9, Sensay, Workiva and VMware.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full project proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/81

Re: [VOTE] NATS project proposal (incubation)

Jessica Frazelle <me@...>

+1 non-binding

NATS is actually A Thing :)

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 10:41 AM, Alex Chircop <alex.chircop@...> wrote: