Date

Re: [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

Justin Cappos

+1 non-binding

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 2:20 PM, Richard Hartmann <richih@...> wrote:
+1 non-binding

Sent by mobile; please excuse my brevity.

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018, 16:56 Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
Prometheus (https://prometheus.io) was the second project accepted in CNCF and has sustained an amazing growth of contributors and users since joining CNCF. We are moving forward with the graduation request from the Prometheus team after performing a review of the project: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/88

The Prometheus team believes it has fulfilled all the graduation criteria:

- A well defined governance model: https://prometheus.io/governance
- Used successfully in production by at least three independent end users of sufficient scale and quality: https://prometheus.io (see users end of page)
- Have a healthy number of committers: They have at least 17 committers from 10 different organizations: https://github.com/juliusv/toc/blob/6304e5807537402e5f7fd7a5b86864223cae5e0d/reviews/graduation-prometheus.md#have-committers-from-at-least-two-organizations
- Demonstrate a substantial ongoing flow of commits and merged contributions: They have had  850+ unique contributors with a total of 12k+ commits so far: https://prometheus.devstats.cncf.io

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/88

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018, 16:56 Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
[...]

Daniel Bryant

+1 non-binding

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 3:56 PM, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
[...]

Christian Posta

+1 non binding

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 7:56 AM, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
[...]

twitter: @christianposta

Re: [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

jpkroehling@...

+1 (non binding)

Re: [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

Eduardo Silva

+1 non-binding

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 10:13 AM, Ruben Orduz <ruben@...> wrote:
+1 (non-binding)

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 7:56 AM, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
[...]

Open Source, Treasure Data
http://www.treasuredata.com/opensource

Re: [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

Ruben Orduz <ruben@...>

[...]

ziad

+1 non-binding, we use it in production today.

On 2018-04-17 10:56, Chris Aniszczyk wrote:

[...]

paul.adams@...

+1 non-binding

--
Dr. Paul Adams
Open Source Lead

Mobile: +49 152 3884 2958

Zalando SE
Charlottenstr. 4
10969 Berlin

Zalando SE, Tamara-Danz-Straße 1, 10243 Berlin
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 158855 B
Steuer-Nr. 29/560/00596 * USt-ID-Nr. DE 260543043
Vorstand: Robert Gentz, David Schneider, Rubin Ritter
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrates: Cristina Stenbeck
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin

Re: [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

Santosa, Andy

+1

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...>
Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 7:56 AM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

[...]

ara@...

+1 (not binding)

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 4:56 PM, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
[...]

Ara Pulido
Engineering Manager, Bitnami
@arapulido

Migrate your applications to the cloud - package, migrate and maintain them with Stacksmith.

Confidential - All Rights Reserved.
Bitnami © 2018

Re: [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

Michael Hausenblas <mhausenb@...>

Michael

--
Michael Hausenblas, Developer Advocate
OpenShift by Red Hat

[...]

Wilson, Dan <dan.wilson01@...>

+1 non-binding

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...>
Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 7:56 AM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

[...]

Gou Rao <grao@...>

+1 non binding

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018, 7:56 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
[...]

Ken Owens

+1 Binding

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 9:56 AM, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
[...]

Nick Chase

+1 non-binding

On 4/17/2018 10:56 AM, Chris Aniszczyk wrote:
[...]

Nick Chase, Head of Technical and Marketing Content, Mirantis
Editor in Chief, Open Cloud Digest Author, Machine Learning for Mere Mortals

Re: [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

Randy Abernethy

+1

On 2018-04-17 07:56, Chris Aniszczyk wrote:
[...]

Managing Partner
RX-M, LLC
randy.abernethy@...
o 415-800-2922
c 415-624-6447

Re: [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

Anil Kumar

+1 (non binding)

Anil Kumar
Director Product Management

[...]

[...]