Date

Re: [VOTE] ChaosMesh for incubation

Queeny Jin

+1 NB. Thanks, everyone, for your support!

On Tue, Jan 25, 2022 at 8:00 AM Itoh, Masanori <masanori.itoh@...> wrote:

Masanori
---
Masanori Itoh / TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION

Itoh, Masanori

Masanori
---

<ascavarda@linuxfoundation.org <mailto:ascavarda@linuxfoundation.org> >

amye@linuxfoundation.org <mailto:amye@linuxfoundation.org>

On Thu, Jan 20, 2022 at 10:22 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
ChaosMesh has applied to move from sandbox to incubating.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/683

Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QQ3K9fOp-84UyX7OZbIndrIZs6HqF60k5DamKv9y8tM/edit#

Lei Zhang is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6464)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] ChaosMesh for incubation

St Leger, Jim

Jim

ChaosMesh has applied to move from sandbox to incubating.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/683

Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QQ3K9fOp-84UyX7OZbIndrIZs6HqF60k5DamKv9y8tM/edit#

Lei Zhang is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6464)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] ChaosMesh for incubation

Zhang, Cathy H

+1 NB

Best regards,

Cathy Zhang, cathy.h.zhang@...

On 1/20/22 14:21, Amye Scavarda Perrin wrote:
> ChaosMesh has applied to move from sandbox to incubating.
> PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/683
> <https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/683>

+1 NB.  It's ready.

--
-- Josh Berkus
    Kubernetes Community Architect

Re: [VOTE] ChaosMesh for incubation

Franco Geraci

+1 NB.

Il giorno lun 24 gen 2022 alle ore 19:12 Josh Berkus <jberkus@...> ha scritto:
On 1/20/22 14:21, Amye Scavarda Perrin wrote:
> ChaosMesh has applied to move from sandbox to incubating.
> PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/683
> <https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/683>

+1 NB.  It's ready.

--
-- Josh Berkus
    Kubernetes Community Architect
    OSPO, OCTO

Re: [VOTE] ChaosMesh for incubation

Davanum Srinivas

+1 Binding.

On Mon, Jan 24, 2022 at 1:56 PM Lei Zhang <resouer@...> wrote:
+1 binding

On Thu, Jan 20, 2022 at 2:22 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
ChaosMesh has applied to move from sandbox to incubating.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/683

Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QQ3K9fOp-84UyX7OZbIndrIZs6HqF60k5DamKv9y8tM/edit#

Lei Zhang is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6464)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] ChaosMesh for incubation

Tom Miller

+1 NB

On Mon, Jan 24, 2022 at 12:56 PM Lei Zhang <resouer@...> wrote:
+1 binding

On Thu, Jan 20, 2022 at 2:22 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
ChaosMesh has applied to move from sandbox to incubating.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/683

Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QQ3K9fOp-84UyX7OZbIndrIZs6HqF60k5DamKv9y8tM/edit#

Lei Zhang is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6464)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] ChaosMesh for incubation

Lei Zhang

+1 binding

On Thu, Jan 20, 2022 at 2:22 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
ChaosMesh has applied to move from sandbox to incubating.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/683

Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QQ3K9fOp-84UyX7OZbIndrIZs6HqF60k5DamKv9y8tM/edit#

Lei Zhang is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6464)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] ChaosMesh for incubation

Josh Berkus

On 1/20/22 14:21, Amye Scavarda Perrin wrote:
ChaosMesh has applied to move from sandbox to incubating.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/683 <https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/683>
+1 NB. It's ready.

--
-- Josh Berkus
Kubernetes Community Architect
OSPO, OCTO

Re: [VOTE] ChaosMesh for incubation

Ricardo Rocha

+1 binding

On Mon, Jan 24, 2022 at 01:34:42PM +0100, Dave Zolotusky via lists.cncf.io wrote:
+1 binding

On Fri, Jan 21, 2022 at 8:04 PM Asif Ali <a@accuknox.com> wrote:

+1 NB

On Thu, Jan 20, 2022 at 11:37 PM Karthik Satchitanand <
karthik@chaosnative.com> wrote:

Karthik (ChaosNative)

On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 at 12:33, saiyam pathak <Saiyam911@gmail.com> wrote:

+1 NB

On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 at 11:03 AM, Hong Wang <hong@akuity.io> wrote:

+1 NB

On Thu, Jan 20, 2022 at 9:32 PM Cwen Yin <cwen@pingcap.com> wrote:

Hong Wang | #argoproj
Founder and CEO @ akuity.io
<https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/91kHClY9EZujyBVS9wYd8?domain=akuity.io>

--
CNCF Ambassador
<https://saiyampathak.com/youtube>

--
~Dave

Re: [VOTE] ChaosMesh for incubation

Dave Zolotusky

+1 binding

On Fri, Jan 21, 2022 at 8:04 PM Asif Ali <a@...> wrote:
+1 NB

On Thu, Jan 20, 2022 at 11:37 PM Karthik Satchitanand <karthik@...> wrote:

Karthik (ChaosNative)

On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 at 12:33, saiyam pathak <Saiyam911@...> wrote:
+1 NB

On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 at 11:03 AM, Hong Wang <hong@...> wrote:
+1 NB

On Thu, Jan 20, 2022 at 9:32 PM Cwen Yin <cwen@...> wrote:

Hong Wang | #argoproj

Founder and CEO @ akuity.io

--
CNCF Ambassador

--
~Dave

Re: Clarification from KubeEdge Community

Kevin Wang

Thank you.

Kevin
--
KubeEdge | Volcano | Kubernetes | CNCF | LF Edge

Re: [VOTE] ChaosMesh for incubation

Asif Ali

+1 NB

On Thu, Jan 20, 2022 at 11:37 PM Karthik Satchitanand <karthik@...> wrote:

Karthik (ChaosNative)

On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 at 12:33, saiyam pathak <Saiyam911@...> wrote:
+1 NB

On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 at 11:03 AM, Hong Wang <hong@...> wrote:
+1 NB

On Thu, Jan 20, 2022 at 9:32 PM Cwen Yin <cwen@...> wrote:

Hong Wang | #argoproj

Founder and CEO @ akuity.io

--
CNCF Ambassador

Re: Clarification from KubeEdge Community

Haotao Geng

Hello TOC and broader community and Kevin,

I do apologize for any incorrect wording in the slides and I do apologize for any misunderstanding it caused.

I respond and clarify it as below:

1. As an open community, we fully welcome fabedge and any other projects to consider being part of the KubeEdge community.

Response:  absolutely YES.

2. KubeEdge can work together with any standard CNIs. And EdgeMesh is a tool running together with 3rd party CNIs to simplify cross subnet communications, not to replace them.

Response:  absolutely YES.  KubeEdge can work with any standard CNI, while FabEdge is a CNI.

3. As an open source project, we don't prevent any Apache 2.0-compliant usage by any user. We are grateful for the recognition KubeEdge has received in the industry, and we would be happy if users including SuperEdge, OpenYurt, and others incorporate some pieces of KubeEdge.

Response:  absolutely YES.

BTW, I removed the incorrect comment in my slides.  Pls. let me know if anything else I need to do.

Haotao Geng

FabEdge

Re: [VOTE] ChaosMesh for incubation

Karthik Satchitanand

Karthik (ChaosNative)

On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 at 12:33, saiyam pathak <Saiyam911@...> wrote:
+1 NB

On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 at 11:03 AM, Hong Wang <hong@...> wrote:
+1 NB

On Thu, Jan 20, 2022 at 9:32 PM Cwen Yin <cwen@...> wrote:

Hong Wang | #argoproj

Founder and CEO @ akuity.io

--
CNCF Ambassador

Re: [VOTE] ChaosMesh for incubation

saiyam pathak

+1 NB

On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 at 11:03 AM, Hong Wang <hong@...> wrote:
+1 NB

On Thu, Jan 20, 2022 at 9:32 PM Cwen Yin <cwen@...> wrote:

Hong Wang | #argoproj

Founder and CEO @ akuity.io

--
CNCF Ambassador

Re: [VOTE] ChaosMesh for incubation

Hong Wang

+1 NB

On Thu, Jan 20, 2022 at 9:32 PM Cwen Yin <cwen@...> wrote:

Hong Wang | #argoproj

Founder and CEO @ akuity.io

Re: [VOTE] ChaosMesh for incubation

Cwen Yin

+1 NB

Clarification from KubeEdge Community

Kevin Wang

Hello TOC and broader community,

Recently we saw some incorrect information about the KubeEdge community in a fabedge presentation to the TAG network:

I would like to correct the understanding :

1. As an open community, we fully welcome fabedge and any other projects to consider being part of the KubeEdge community.

2. KubeEdge can work together with any standard CNIs. And EdgeMesh is a tool running together with 3rd party CNIs to simplify cross subnet communications, not to replace them.

3. As an open source project, we don't prevent any Apache 2.0-compliant usage by any user. We are grateful for the recognition KubeEdge has received in the industry, and we would be happy if users including SuperEdge, OpenYurt, and others incorporate some pieces of KubeEdge.

If you have any further questions or would like to discuss anything regarding KubeEdge, please just let us know.

Thanks,

Kevin Wang on behalf of the KubeEdge Maintainers

--
KubeEdge | Volcano | Kubernetes | CNCF | LF Edge

481 - 500 of 7016