Date

Re: [VOTE] SAFE (Security) Working Group

Ayrat Khayretdinov <akhayretdinov@...>

+1 (non-binding)

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 9:50 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
A new CNCF Working Group has been proposed (sponsored by Ken Owens):

Secure Access for Everyone (SAFE) Working Group will explore secure access, policy control and safety for operators, administrators, developers, and end-users across the cloud native ecosystem

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Re: [VOTE] SAFE (Security) Working Group

Gou Rao <grao@...>

+1 (non-binding)

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 6:50 AM, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
A new CNCF Working Group has been proposed (sponsored by Ken Owens):

Secure Access for Everyone (SAFE) Working Group will explore secure access, policy control and safety for operators, administrators, developers, and end-users across the cloud native ecosystem

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Re: [VOTE] SAFE (Security) Working Group

Tamal Saha

+1 (non-binding)

-Tamal

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 6:50 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
A new CNCF Working Group has been proposed (sponsored by Ken Owens):

Secure Access for Everyone (SAFE) Working Group will explore secure access, policy control and safety for operators, administrators, developers, and end-users across the cloud native ecosystem

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Re: [VOTE] SAFE (Security) Working Group

j@...

+1 (non-binding)

On Sep 4, 2018, at 6:50 AM, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:

A new CNCF Working Group has been proposed (sponsored by Ken Owens):

Secure Access for Everyone (SAFE) Working Group will explore secure access, policy control and safety for operators, administrators, developers, and end-users across the cloud native ecosystem

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Re: [VOTE] SAFE (Security) Working Group

Jack Cai

+1 non-binding

Jack

Varun Talwar <varun.talwar@...>于2018年9月4日 周二下午1:10写道:

+1 (non-binding)

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 9:12 AM Chakri Nelluri <nelcyguy@...> wrote:
+1 non-binding

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 11:22 AM <wenqiang.feng@...> wrote:
+1 non-binding

A new CNCF Working Group has been proposed (sponsored by Ken Owens):

Secure Access for Everyone (SAFE) Working Group will explore secure access, policy control and safety for operators, administrators, developers, and end-users across the cloud native ecosystem

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Re: [VOTE] SAFE (Security) Working Group

Sunil James

+1 non-binding.

---
SJ | sunil@... | Scytale & SPIFFE

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 6:50 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
A new CNCF Working Group has been proposed (sponsored by Ken Owens):

Secure Access for Everyone (SAFE) Working Group will explore secure access, policy control and safety for operators, administrators, developers, and end-users across the cloud native ecosystem

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Re: RFC: Dragonfly

AllenSun

Hi, Friends,

It is my honor to give a presentation about Dragonfly to CNCF community. Dragonfly aims at covering all the image distribution in CNCF ecosystem. And currently it works perfectly within Kubernetes. My slides are in the attachment of this email.

Please feel free to give us your feedback on Dragonfly. Any thoughts on it are welcome.

In addition, I am really happy that Jonathan Boulle would like to sponsor Dragonfly to enter sandbox level.
While we sincerely wish that an additional TOC member could sponsor this.

How to get help from Dragonfly's team, if you are interested in this, please don't hesitate to drop questions on me.

Thanks a lot.

Allen Sun
Alibaba Group

Sender:Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...>
Sent at:2018 Sep 4 (Tue) 23:33
Recipient:CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Cc:Allen <allensun.shl@...>
Subject:[cncf-toc] RFC: Dragonfly

The Dragonfly project was presented to the TOC today:

They currently have one TOC sponsor, Jonathan Boulle.

The Dragonfly community is seeking an additional TOC sponsor and happy to answer any questions from the community.

Re: RFC: OpenMessaging

vongosling

Hi friends,

   Thank you for giving our team a chance to present OpenMessaging, a vendor-neutral open standard for distributed messaging and streaming on today. Please let us know of your feedback and comments to our project proposal: https://github.com/cncf/toc/issues/103.

    We are also sincerely seeking TOC sponsors to enter CNCF as a Sandbox level project. Thank you all for your time and consideration!

Best Regards,
Von Gosling

Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> 于2018年9月4日周二 下午11:43写道:

The OpenMessaging project was presented to the TOC today:

The OpenMessaging community is seeking TOC sponsors and happy to answer any questions from the community.

Nothing is impossible

Re: [VOTE] SAFE (Security) Working Group

Chakri Nelluri

+1 non-binding

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 11:22 AM <wenqiang.feng@...> wrote:
+1 non-binding

A new CNCF Working Group has been proposed (sponsored by Ken Owens):

Secure Access for Everyone (SAFE) Working Group will explore secure access, policy control and safety for operators, administrators, developers, and end-users across the cloud native ecosystem

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

RFC: OpenMessaging

Chris Aniszczyk

The OpenMessaging project was presented to the TOC today:

The OpenMessaging community is seeking TOC sponsors and happy to answer any questions from the community.

RFC: Dragonfly

Chris Aniszczyk

The Dragonfly project was presented to the TOC today:

They currently have one TOC sponsor, Jonathan Boulle.

The Dragonfly community is seeking an additional TOC sponsor and happy to answer any questions from the community.

Re: apologies

Bryan Cantrill <bryan@...>

Sorry -- I, too, am out: due to the Monday holiday, I have my Monday morning schedule this morning. Sorry for not having seen the scheduling conflict earlier!

          - Bryan

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018, 8:18 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
No worries, good luck!

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 8:17 AM, alexis richardson <alexis@...> wrote:
hi all,

really sorry about this but last minute childcare demands mean that I
have to miss today's call at short notice.

Re: [VOTE] SAFE (Security) Working Group

wenqiang.feng@...

+1 non-binding

A new CNCF Working Group has been proposed (sponsored by Ken Owens):

Secure Access for Everyone (SAFE) Working Group will explore secure access, policy control and safety for operators, administrators, developers, and end-users across the cloud native ecosystem

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Re: 答复: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] SAFE (Security) Working Group

王蕴博(效能平台部)

+1 (non-binding)

Thanks~!

Re: [VOTE] SAFE (Security) Working Group

Igor Mameshin

+1 (non-binding)

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 8:13 AM Sun, Ning <ning.sun@...> wrote:
+1 (non-binding)

> On Sep 4, 2018, at 6:52 AM, Tom Phelan <tap@...> wrote:
>
> +1 (non-binding)

Re: apologies

Chris Aniszczyk

No worries, good luck!

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 8:17 AM, alexis richardson <alexis@...> wrote:
hi all,

really sorry about this but last minute childcare demands mean that I
have to miss today's call at short notice.

apologies

alexis richardson

hi all,

really sorry about this but last minute childcare demands mean that I
have to miss today's call at short notice.

Re: [VOTE] SAFE (Security) Working Group

Sun, Ning

+1 (non-binding)

On Sep 4, 2018, at 6:52 AM, Tom Phelan <tap@bluedata.com> wrote:

+1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] SAFE (Security) Working Group

John Morello

+1 (non-binding)

/john

On Sep 4, 2018, at 09:52, 徐翔轩 <eleven.xu@...> wrote:

+1 non-binding

Thanks & Best Regards,

徐翔轩

<viewfile-1.png>

上海得帆信息技术有限公司
  SHANGHAI DEFINESYS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.

E-mail : eleven.xu@...
Mobile : +86-186-1626-0537
Website:http://www.definesys.com
<6326f5ce441406331826880063eb1647.png>

在 2018年9月4日,22:49,Randy Abernethy <randy.abernethy@...> 写道:

+1 nb

On 2018-09-04 06:50, Chris Aniszczyk wrote:
A new CNCF Working Group has been proposed (sponsored by Ken Owens):

Secure Access for Everyone (SAFE) Working Group will explore secure access, policy control and safety for operators, administrators, developers, and end-users across the cloud native ecosystem

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Randy Abernethy
Managing Partner
RX-M, LLC