Date

Re: [VOTE] Envoy moving to graduation

Joseph Jacks <j@...>

+1 non-binding

On Nov 13, 2018, at 12:37 AM, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:

Envoy has requested to move to the graduation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/167

The Envoy community believes it has fulfilled all the graduation criteria:

- Document that it is being used successfully in production by at least three independent end users: Known end users include: AirBnb, Alibaba, Apple, Booking.com, Cookpad, DigitalOcean, eBay, Google, GO-JEK, GroupOn, IBM, Lyft, Medium, Microsoft, Netflix, Pinterest, Salesforce, Snap, Square, Stripe, Tencent, Twilio, Two Sigma, Uber, Verizon, VMware, VSCO, Yahoo Japan, and Yelp. Many of these logos are listed here: https://www.envoyproxy.io (this is not an exclusive list and it's likely that other organizations are also Envoy users). Envoy is being used by numerous other companies, both large and small, to build higher layer products and services. This includes Covalent, Datawire, HashiCorp, Heptio, Istio (F5 Networks, Google, IBM, RedHat, Tetrate, Tigera, VMware, etc.), Solo.io, and many others.

- Have a healthy number of committers and at least two from different organizations: See the current list of Envoy owners, who are also committers: https://github.com/envoyproxy/envoy/blob/master/OWNERS.md Currently, we have 11 and are on the constant lookout for new maintainers to join our ranks.

- Demonstrate a substantial ongoing flow of commits and merged contributions: https://github.com/envoyproxy/envoy/graphs/contributors

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/167

Re: [VOTE] Envoy moving to graduation

Yong Tang

+1 non-binding

[...]

Christian Jantz

+1 non-binding

Re: [VOTE] Envoy moving to graduation

Justin Cormack

+1 (non binding)

On Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 4:37 PM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
[...]

Jonathan Boulle <jon@...>

+1 binding

On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 at 18:15, Benjamin Hindman <benh@...> wrote:
+1 binding

On Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 8:37 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
[...]

Benjamin Hindman
Founder of Mesosphere and Co-Creator of Apache Mesos

Follow us on Twitter: @mesosphere

Follow Us Twitter LinkedIn Facebook YouTube

Re: [VOTE] Envoy moving to graduation

Sonya Koptyev <sonya@...>

+1 binding

On Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 9:15 AM Benjamin Hindman <benh@...> wrote:
[...]

- Sonya Koptyev | Director of Evangelism | m: +1 425 505 0100

Re: [VOTE] Envoy moving to graduation

Gary Brown

[...]

Bassam Tabbara

+1 non-binding

[...]

Andrew Randall

Andy Randall
Co-Founder, VP Business Development
Tigera
andy@... | M: +1 510-520-0999 | @andrew_randall
Follow us: Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn

Zero Trust Network Security & Continuous Compliance for Kubernetes Platforms

[...]

Justin Garrison <justinleegarrison@...>

Justin Garrison
justingarrison.com

On Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 8:52 AM Mark Peek <markpeek@...> wrote:

+1 non-binding

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...>
Date: Monday, November 12, 2018 at 8:37 AM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

[...]

Mark Peek

+1 non-binding

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...>
Date: Monday, November 12, 2018 at 8:37 AM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

[...]

Ruben Orduz <ruben@...>

+1 (non-binding)

On Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 11:37 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
[...]

Michael Hausenblas <mhausenb@...>

Michael

--
Michael Hausenblas, Developer Advocate
OpenShift by Red Hat

[...]

- Have achieved a CII badge:
https://bestpractices.coreinfrastructure.org/en/projects/1266

- Define a governance model:
https://github.com/envoyproxy/envoy/blob/master/GOVERNANCE.md

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located
here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/167

Re: [VOTE] Envoy moving to graduation

Suresh Krishnan

+1 (Non binding)

Thanks
Suresh

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...>
Date: Monday, 12 November 2018 at 16:37
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

[...]

Chris Aniszczyk

[...]

Re: [VOTE] Harbor moving to incubation

Ayrat Khayretdinov <akhayretdinov@...>

+1 non-binding

On Tue, Nov 6, 2018, 09:27 Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@... wrote:
The Harbor community has requested to move to the incubation maturity level and believes it has fulfilled the criteria: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/163

They have also created a presentation on top of the proposal for the community: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1aBQnE96kKatc1_t3E97lJBwiWvL-3GTitojuv-nWMuo/edit?usp=sharing

Document that it is being used successfully in production by at least three independent end users which, in the TOC’s judgement, are of adequate quality and scope: https://github.com/goharbor/harbor/blob/master/ADOPTERS.md

Maintainers of the project are listed in https://github.com/goharbor/harbor/blob/master/OWNERS.md

Maintainers are added and removed from the project as per the policies outlined in the project governance: https://github.com/goharbor/community/blob/master/GOVERNANCE.md

Demonstrate a substantial ongoing flow of commits and merged contributions:

Releases: 7 major releases - https://github.com/goharbor/harbor/releases
Roadmap: https://github.com/goharbor/harbor/wiki/Harbor-Roadmap
Contributors: https://github.com/goharbor/harbor/graphs/contributors
Commit activity: https://github.com/goharbor/harbor/graphs/commit-activity