Date

Athenz 2022 Annual Review

Henry Avetisyan <hga@...>

Hello CNCF TOC members,

The Athenz 2022 annual report is now available for your review:

Henry

Re: [VOTE] Volcano for incubation

On Tue, Mar 1, 2022 at 7:42 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin
<ascavarda@...> wrote:

Volcano has applied to move to the incubation level.

PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/712
DD: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b-OnzK_aMsoqFlv8WthY3azdpLXBkaHNPraYFgxwT04/edit?usp=sharing

Ricardo Rocha is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6660)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

TOC Election, TOC Nominated Seat - List of Qualified Nominees

Amye Scavarda Perrin

The list of qualified nominees for this TOC-chosen seat in this election cycle is now available:

Matt Butcher
Alex Chircop
Phil Estes
Katie Gamanji
Bob Killen
Alolita Sharma
Andrés Vega
Kevin Wang

Congratulations to our nominees! The Technical Oversight Committee has now been sent ballots.

TOC Selected Seat  -  (term: 2 years - start date: 3/18/2022 - 3/18/2024) [TOC-appointed]

Feb 15th: Nominations open – 12 PM PT
Feb 22nd: Nominations close - 12 PM PT
Feb 22nd, 12 PM PT: Qualification period opens
March 8, noon PT: Qualification period closes
March 8: Election opens, Voting occurs by a time-limited Condorcet-IRV ranking in CIVS
March 15th: Election closes at 12pm Pacific, results announced
March 18: New TOC member is seated!

--
Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Results from Sandbox Inclusion Meeting, March 8

Amye Scavarda Perrin

The TOC met today to review the sandbox applications.
Our next Sandbox Review Meeting is April 26th, 2022.
Welcome new sandbox projects: Confidential Containers and FabEdge!

EGo: Not included in the sandbox by a majority vote of the TOC.
MarbleRun: Not included in the sandbox by a majority vote of the TOC.
Confidential Containers: Included in the sandbox with a majority vote of the TOC, but the TOC recognizes that demonstrating needed adopters for inclusion may be challenging.
FabEdge: Included in the sandbox with a majority vote of the TOC.
Konveyor:  TOC would like to have a roadmap that includes support for Kubernetes. Reapply when the roadmap is updated.

--
Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] Volcano for incubation

Dave Zolotusky