Date

Re: [VOTE] ChaosMesh for incubation

On Thu, 3 Feb 2022 at 17:10, Ken Owens <kenchristineowens@...> wrote:
+1 NB

On Thu, Feb 3, 2022 at 10:31 AM Alena Prokharchyk via lists.cncf.io <aprokharchyk=apple.com@...> wrote:
+1 binding

-alena

On Jan 20, 2022, at 2:21 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

ChaosMesh has applied to move from sandbox to incubating.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/683

Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QQ3K9fOp-84UyX7OZbIndrIZs6HqF60k5DamKv9y8tM/edit#

Lei Zhang is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6464)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: TOC Election Results for GB, End User and Maintainer Seats - runoff for GB

Chris Short

Congrats new TOC members!

Chris Short
He/Him/His
Sr. Developer Advocate, AWS Kubernetes (GitOps)
TZ=America/Detroit

On Feb 2, 2022, at 03:14, Katie Gamanji <gamanjie@...> wrote:

Massive congrats to the new TOCs!

On Wed, 2 Feb 2022, 10:00 alexis richardson, <alexis@...> wrote:
+1 big congratulations to all.

On Tue, 1 Feb 2022, 21:57 Stephen Augustus (augustus) via lists.cncf.io, <augustus=cisco.com@...> wrote:
Congrats to the new TOC members and "thank you so much for your hard work" to the newly-emeritus members!

---

Stephen Augustus (he/him)
Head of Open Source
Mobile: (212) 390-0094

My working hours may not be your working hours.
Please do not feel obligated to reply outside of your normal work schedule.