Date

Re: [VOTE] Jaeger graduation

- Lee

On Oct 18, 2019, at 2:55 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Jaeger has requested to move to the graduation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/171

Matt Klein from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DXgsa2qxIusa2udgpdryJsqtWSiNo3XN8sGZkXbfyTE/edit
https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3631
https://jaeger.devstats.cncf.io/d/8/dashboards?orgId=1&refresh=15m

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/171

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] Jaeger graduation

From: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Amye Scavarda Perrin via Lists.Cncf.Io <ascavarda=linuxfoundation.org@...>
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2019 12:55:10 PM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Cc: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Jaeger graduation

Jaeger has requested to move to the graduation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/171

Matt Klein from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DXgsa2qxIusa2udgpdryJsqtWSiNo3XN8sGZkXbfyTE/edit
https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3631
https://jaeger.devstats.cncf.io/d/8/dashboards?orgId=1&refresh=15m

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/171

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] CloudEvents moving to incubation

Sandeep Shilawat

+1 non-binding

On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 11:25 AM Mark Peek via Lists.Cncf.Io <markpeek=vmware.com@...> wrote:

+1 non-binding

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Chris Aniszczyk via Lists.Cncf.Io" <caniszczyk=linuxfoundation.org@...>
Date: Friday, October 18, 2019 at 8:14 AM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Cc: "cncf-toc@..." <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] CloudEvents moving to incubation

CloudEvents (CE) has requested to move to the incubation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/297

The project was initially developed as a result of the CNCF Serverless WGs investigation into the Serverless landscape and determination that addressing this “middleware routing” pain point was a good initial attempt at trying to ease some of the challenges faced by the Serverless community. Since entering the CNCF Sandbox, CE has released 3 interim versions (v0.1, v0.2, v0.3) as the specification has evolved and the project just called a vote for its 1.0 version. It is currently embedded by a variety of projects and companies: Microsoft EventGrid, Serverless.com Event Gateway, Knative (Google), Fn (Oracle), Adobe - I/O Events, Codit, EventFlow, Eclipse Vert.x, Debezium (RedHat), Kyma (SAP), Argo-Events, Brigade and more.

The CloudEvents community believes it has fulfilled all the incubation criteria:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/297/commits/d13c801435a447d2d81ebd1d3214f09a504c4b46#diff-8bf0cfc8ec2496e10a1ea2ec0b8e1941R20

Brendan Burns and Xiang Li from the TOC has performed due diligence:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/297#issuecomment-543409624

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d18oBMjBxO-JMbJ9xrAgM3WxuCTlaK0cz9r0jTUnIOQ/edit#

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/297

Re: [VOTE] CloudEvents moving to incubation

On Mon, 21 Oct 2019, 09:39 Liz Rice, <liz@...> wrote:

@lizrice | lizrice.com | +44 (0) 780 126 1145
On 18 Oct 2019, 22:46 +0000, Joe Beda via Lists.Cncf.Io <jbeda=vmware.com@...>, wrote:

+1 Binding

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...>
Date: Friday, October 18, 2019 at 8:15 AM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

[...]

On 19 Oct 2019, 21:47 +0000, Steven Dake <steven.dake@...>, wrote:

big +1 nonbinding.

Cheers
-steve

On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 12:55 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Jaeger has requested to move to the graduation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/171

Matt Klein from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DXgsa2qxIusa2udgpdryJsqtWSiNo3XN8sGZkXbfyTE/edit
https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3631
https://jaeger.devstats.cncf.io/d/8/dashboards?orgId=1&refresh=15m

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/171

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] Jaeger graduation

Steven Dake

[...]

Ruben Orduz <orduzr@...>

+1 nb

On Oct 18, 2019, at 3:55 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin via Lists.Cncf.Io <ascavarda=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:

Jaeger has requested to move to the graduation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/171

Matt Klein from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DXgsa2qxIusa2udgpdryJsqtWSiNo3XN8sGZkXbfyTE/edit
https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3631
https://jaeger.devstats.cncf.io/d/8/dashboards?orgId=1&refresh=15m

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/171

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] Jaeger graduation

Siddharth Bhadri

+1 nb

Thanks & Regards,

Siddharth Bhadri
Software Engineer

Infoblox | Next Level Networking

My I.D.™ is 7732

m: +91 7891533333
sbhadri@...
  |  www.infoblox.com

signature_745715511

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Joe Beda via Lists.Cncf.Io" <jbeda=vmware.com@...>
Reply to: "jbeda@..." <jbeda@...>
Date: Saturday, 19 October 2019 at 4:14 AM
To: Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>, CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Cc: "cncf-toc@..." <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Jaeger graduation

+1 binding

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Date: Friday, October 18, 2019 at 12:55 PM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

Jaeger has requested to move to the graduation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/171

Matt Klein from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DXgsa2qxIusa2udgpdryJsqtWSiNo3XN8sGZkXbfyTE/edit
https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3631
https://jaeger.devstats.cncf.io/d/8/dashboards?orgId=1&refresh=15m

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/171

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] CloudEvents moving to incubation

Joe Beda <jbeda@...>

+1 Binding

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Date: Friday, October 18, 2019 at 12:55 PM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

Jaeger has requested to move to the graduation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/171

Matt Klein from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DXgsa2qxIusa2udgpdryJsqtWSiNo3XN8sGZkXbfyTE/edit
https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3631
https://jaeger.devstats.cncf.io/d/8/dashboards?orgId=1&refresh=15m

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/171

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] Jaeger graduation

Gou Rao <grao@...>

+1 non binding

On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 1:45 PM Owens, Ken <ken.owens@...> wrote:

Vice President

Cloud Native Engineering

Mastercard

2200 Mastercard Blvd. O’Fallon, MO 63368

Mobile +1.636.542.0923

4 Colors-small

CAUTION: External email. Please do not click on links/attachments unless you recognize the sender.

+1 binding

On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 12:55 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Jaeger has requested to move to the graduation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/171

Matt Klein from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DXgsa2qxIusa2udgpdryJsqtWSiNo3XN8sGZkXbfyTE/edit
https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3631
https://jaeger.devstats.cncf.io/d/8/dashboards?orgId=1&refresh=15m

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/171

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This e-mail message and any attachments are only for the use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution or other use of this e-mail message or attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please delete and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.

Re: [VOTE] Jaeger graduation

Brendan Burns

+1, binding

--brendan

Owens, Ken <ken.owens@...>

[...]

On Fri, 18 Oct 2019, 21:26 Chris Short via Lists.Cncf.Io, <chris=chrisshort.net@...> wrote:
+1 non-binding

On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 12:55 Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Jaeger has requested to move to the graduation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/171

Matt Klein from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DXgsa2qxIusa2udgpdryJsqtWSiNo3XN8sGZkXbfyTE/edit
https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3631
https://jaeger.devstats.cncf.io/d/8/dashboards?orgId=1&refresh=15m

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/171

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

He/Him/His

Re: [VOTE] Jaeger graduation

On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 12:55 Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Jaeger has requested to move to the graduation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/171

Matt Klein from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DXgsa2qxIusa2udgpdryJsqtWSiNo3XN8sGZkXbfyTE/edit
https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3631
https://jaeger.devstats.cncf.io/d/8/dashboards?orgId=1&refresh=15m

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/171

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

He/Him/His

Re: [VOTE] Jaeger graduation

King Chung Huang

+1 non-binding.

King Chung Huang

On Oct 18, 2019, at 1:55 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Jaeger has requested to move to the graduation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/171

Matt Klein from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DXgsa2qxIusa2udgpdryJsqtWSiNo3XN8sGZkXbfyTE/edit
https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3631
https://jaeger.devstats.cncf.io/d/8/dashboards?orgId=1&refresh=15m

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/171