Date

Re: [VOTE] WG Environmental Conservation/Sustainability

Scott Rigby

+1 non-binding

Very excited about this WG, and more cross-group involvement. Already collaborating with folks on alignment with other WGs 🌎⚡️🌳

Re: [VOTE] WG Environmental Conservation/Sustainability

Erin Boyd

+1 Binding

On Wed, Apr 27, 2022 at 7:25 AM Parul Singh <parsingh@...> wrote:
+1 NB excited to see some traction about the topic in CNCF. ✌

Thanks,
Parul

--

Erin A. Boyd

Director of Emerging Technologies OCTO

Distinguished Engineer

Red Hat

eboyd@...

Re: [VOTE] WG Environmental Conservation/Sustainability

Parul Singh

+1 NB excited to see some traction about the topic in CNCF. ✌

Thanks,
Parul

Re: [VOTE] WG Environmental Conservation/Sustainability

He/Him/His
Sr. Developer Advocate, AWS Kubernetes (GitOps)
TZ=America/Detroit

On Apr 26, 2022, at 18:11, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

This is the official vote for the Environmental Conservation/Sustainability Working Group.

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] WG Environmental Conservation/Sustainability

Philippe Robin

+1 NB

Best regards,

Philippe

This is the official vote for the Environmental Conservation/Sustainability Working Group.

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] WG Environmental Conservation/Sustainability

Davanum Srinivas

+1 Binding.

thanks,
Dims

On Tue, Apr 26, 2022 at 6:11 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
This is the official vote for the Environmental Conservation/Sustainability Working Group.

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] WG Environmental Conservation/Sustainability

Liz Rice

+1 NB - thank you for starting this initiative

On Wed, 27 Apr 2022 at 11:21, Huamin Chen <hchen@...> wrote:
+1 NB

It is simply unsustainable to keep the sustainability proposal staying :D

Re: [VOTE] WG Environmental Conservation/Sustainability

Huamin Chen

+1 NB

It is simply unsustainable to keep the sustainability proposal staying :D

Re: [VOTE] WG Environmental Conservation/Sustainability

On Wed, Apr 27, 2022 at 11:01 AM Alex Jones <alexsimonjones@...> wrote:

+1 NB

I wholeheartedly applaud this initiative.

Alex

--
Kubernetes Director
Canonical

Charter is here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JaF7lSUmLQ2zmScmca6UF7PgbjMzSxjhhjx2LThThaY/edit?usp=sharing

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] WG Environmental Conservation/Sustainability

Alex Jones

+1 NB

I wholeheartedly applaud this initiative.

Alex

--
Kubernetes Director
Canonical

On Tue, Apr 26, 2022 at 11:11 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
This is the official vote for the Environmental Conservation/Sustainability Working Group.

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] WG Environmental Conservation/Sustainability

Erik Riedel (he/him)

+1

excited to see this group ! so many powerful things that can be done here with collaboration across companies & across layers

cheers,

Erik

On Apr 26, 2022, at 6:11 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin via lists.cncf.io <ascavarda=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:

This is the official vote for the Environmental Conservation/Sustainability Working Group.

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...
Privacy & Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this electronic mail message is intended for the named recipient(s) only. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender immediately

Re: [VOTE] WG Environmental Conservation/Sustainability

Dawn Foster

+1 NB This is an important topic, and I’m happy to see it getting some focus within the CNCF!

Cheers,
Dawn

From: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Amye Scavarda Perrin via lists.cncf.io <ascavarda=linuxfoundation.org@...>
Date: Tuesday, April 26, 2022 at 11:11 PM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

This is the official vote for the Environmental Conservation/Sustainability Working Group.

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] WG Environmental Conservation/Sustainability

Koerbaecher Max

+1 NB
It would be pleasure to see this WG getting its work started!

Max Körbächer
Associate Partner

Liquid Reply
Luise-Ullrich-Straße 14
80636 - München - GERMANY
phone: +49 89 411142-0
mobile: +49 151 19556474
m.koerbaecher@...
www.reply.de

Am 27.04.2022 um 00:11 schrieb Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>:

This is the official vote for the Environmental Conservation/Sustainability Working Group.

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Liquid Reply GmbH
Sitz/Registered Office: Gütersloh
Handelsregister/Register of Companies: Amtsgericht Gütersloh, HRB 11915
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Dr. Thomas Hartmann, Tomislav Zorc

Re: [VOTE] WG Environmental Conservation/Sustainability

Wojtek Cichoń

+ 1 NB
Wojtek Cichoń
Founding Marketing Manager

On Wed Apr 27, 2022, 07:13 AM GMT, Michel Murabito via lists.cncf.io wrote:
+1 NB :)

Il giorno mer 27 apr 2022 alle ore 06:02 St Leger, Jim <jim.st.leger@...> ha scritto:

+1 NB

Really excited to see this WG get up and running and start to make a difference.

Jim

This is the official vote for the Environmental Conservation/Sustainability Working Group.

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

--
Michel Murabito
Developer Advocate

Via Imbonati, 18, MAC7, Milano
W mia-platform.eu
L linkedin

Here you can find our privacy policy for clients and suppliers.

Re: [VOTE] WG Environmental Conservation/Sustainability

Herve LECLERC

+1 NB

:)

--
Hervé Leclerc

CTO
Alter Way, a Smile group company
227, Bureaux de la colline
1, rue royale - bât. D
92210 St Cloud
France

+33 141 168 336
+33 683 979 598

https://alterway.fr

    ,-""-.
   / ,--. \
  | ( () ) |
   \ `--' /
    `-..-'

Re: [VOTE] WG Environmental Conservation/Sustainability

Michel Murabito

+1 NB :)

Il giorno mer 27 apr 2022 alle ore 06:02 St Leger, Jim <jim.st.leger@...> ha scritto:

+1 NB

Really excited to see this WG get up and running and start to make a difference.

Jim

This is the official vote for the Environmental Conservation/Sustainability Working Group.

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] WG Environmental Conservation/Sustainability

Libby Meren

+1 non binding

Sent from a teeny tiny device screen, please excuse brevity and typos.

On Apr 26, 2022, at 5:11 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

This is the official vote for the Environmental Conservation/Sustainability Working Group.

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: Kyverno incubation public comment period

Rahul Jadhav

+1 NB

On Tue, Apr 26, 2022 at 4:56 PM Davanum Srinivas <davanum@...> wrote:
Hi Folks,

Kyverno has applied to move from sandbox to incubation. As the TOC sponsor, thanks to everyone for their work.

PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/784
DD: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18dWgOd2MUQz3RXI1R9vKntL3ULyZhOD1HEtijGOeaWg/edit?usp=sharing

Everyone is welcome to comment in the document, on the PR, or in reply to this thread, before we move to a TOC vote. This period of public comment will last a minimum of two weeks.

Thanks,
Dims

Re: Kyverno incubation public comment period

JIAN.LIU

+1 NB

Liu Jian.

On 2022/04/26 20:25, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
Hi Folks,
Kyverno has applied to move from sandbox to incubation. As the TOC sponsor,
thanks to everyone for their work.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/784
DD:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/18dWgOd2MUQz3RXI1R9vKntL3ULyZhOD1HEtijGOeaWg/edit?usp=sharing
Everyone is welcome to comment in the document, on the PR, or in reply to
this thread, before we move to a TOC vote. This period of public comment
will last a minimum of two weeks.
Thanks,
Dims

321 - 340 of 7191