From: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Emily Fox via lists.cncf.io <themoxiefoxatwork=gmail.com@...>
Date: Wednesday, 27. April 2022 at 18:35
To: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] WG Environmental Conservation/Sustainability

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Dynatrace. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

+1B.

This email may contain confidential information. If it appears this message was sent to you by mistake, please let us know of the error. In this case, we also ask that you do not further forward the content and delete it. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Dynatrace Austria GmbH (registration number FN 91482h) is a company registered in Linz whose registered office is at 4020 Linz, Austria, Am F√ľnfundzwanziger Turm 20.

Re: Kyverno incubation public comment period

Asif Ali

+1 NB

On Tue, Apr 26, 2022 at 7:54 PM Rahul Jadhav <r@...> wrote:
+1 NB

On Tue, Apr 26, 2022 at 4:56 PM Davanum Srinivas <davanum@...> wrote:
Hi Folks,

Kyverno has applied to move from sandbox to incubation. As the TOC sponsor, thanks to everyone for their work.

PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/784
DD: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18dWgOd2MUQz3RXI1R9vKntL3ULyZhOD1HEtijGOeaWg/edit?usp=sharing

Everyone is welcome to comment in the document, on the PR, or in reply to this thread, before we move to a TOC vote. This period of public comment will last a minimum of two weeks.

Thanks,
Dims

Re: [VOTE] WG Environmental Conservation/Sustainability

Alolita Sharma

+1 NB. Excellent initiative.
Best,
Alolita

On Wed, Apr 27, 2022 at 3:43 PM Oleg Nenashev <o.v.nenashev@...> wrote:
+1 NB

On Thu, Apr 28, 2022 at 12:31 AM Emily Fox <themoxiefoxatwork@...> wrote:
+1B.

Re: [VOTE] WG Environmental Conservation/Sustainability

Alolita Sharma

+1 NB. Excellent initiative.

Best,
Alolita

On Wed, Apr 27, 2022 at 2:27 PM Daniel Holbach <daniel@...> wrote:
+1 NB

<cdelia@...> schrieb am Mi., 27. Apr. 2022, 17:13:
+1 NB

Re: [VOTE] WG Environmental Conservation/Sustainability

Oleg Nenashev

+1 NB

On Thu, Apr 28, 2022 at 12:31 AM Emily Fox <themoxiefoxatwork@...> wrote:
+1B.

Re: [VOTE] WG Environmental Conservation/Sustainability

Emily Fox

+1B.

Re: [VOTE] WG Environmental Conservation/Sustainability

Ricardo Rocha

+1 binding

On Wed, Apr 27, 2022 at 06:10:00PM +0200, Dave Zolotusky via lists.cncf.io wrote:
+1 binding

On Wed, Apr 27, 2022 at 5:48 PM r.levensalor@... <
r.levensalor@...> wrote:

+1 NB

*From: *cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Amye
Scavarda Perrin via lists.cncf.io <ascavarda=
linuxfoundation.org@...>
*Date: *Tuesday, April 26, 2022 at 4:11 PM
*To: *CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

This is the official vote for the Environmental
Conservation/Sustainability Working Group.

Charter is here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JaF7lSUmLQ2zmScmca6UF7PgbjMzSxjhhjx2LThThaY/edit?usp=sharing
<https://protection.greathorn.com/services/v2/lookupUrl/120f7787-d024-4de8-be0b-952c996c5ec0/327/93d391379f7b03b4ac2b8b2bd7f7d41ae8853df1?domain=docs.google.com&path=/document/d/1JaF7lSUmLQ2zmScmca6UF7PgbjMzSxjhhjx2LThThaY/edit>

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF |
amye@...

--
~Dave

Re: [VOTE] WG Environmental Conservation/Sustainability

Daniel Helfand

+1 NB

From: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Amye Scavarda Perrin via lists.cncf.io <ascavarda=linuxfoundation.org@...>
Date: Tuesday, April 26, 2022 at 4:11 PM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

This is the official vote for the Environmental Conservation/Sustainability Working Group.

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

--
~Dave

Re: [VOTE] WG Environmental Conservation/Sustainability

Daniel Holbach

+1 NB

<cdelia@...> schrieb am Mi., 27. Apr. 2022, 17:13:

+1 NB

Re: [VOTE] WG Environmental Conservation/Sustainability

Erin Boyd

+1 binding (official vote)

On Tue, Apr 26, 2022 at 4:14 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
This is the official vote for the Environmental Conservation/Sustainability Working Group.

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

--

Erin A. Boyd

Director of Emerging Technologies OCTO

Distinguished Engineer

Red Hat

eboyd@...

Re: [VOTE] WG Environmental Conservation/Sustainability

Jaime Magiera

+1 NB

Jaime Magiera
DevOps Engineer Senior
ICPSR

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea."
-- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

On Apr 27, 2022, at 1:57 PM, Divya Mohan <divya.mohan0209@...> wrote:

Divya

On Wed, 27 Apr, 2022, 11:27 pm Katie Gamanji, <gamanjie@...> wrote:
+1 binding

On Wed, 27 Apr 2022, 19:47 , <oxsilkin@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

+1 NB

Re: Short statement from CNCF GB

alexis richardson

Thank you.  Good to see!

On Wed, 27 Apr 2022, 19:01 Davanum Srinivas, <davanum@...> wrote:

Short statement from CNCF GB

Davanum Srinivas

Re: [VOTE] WG Environmental Conservation/Sustainability

Divya Mohan

Divya

On Wed, 27 Apr, 2022, 11:27 pm Katie Gamanji, <gamanjie@...> wrote:
+1 binding

On Wed, 27 Apr 2022, 19:47 , <oxsilkin@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

+1 NB

Re: [VOTE] WG Environmental Conservation/Sustainability

Katie Gamanji

+1 binding

On Wed, 27 Apr 2022, 19:47 , <oxsilkin@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

+1 NB

Re: [VOTE] WG Environmental Conservation/Sustainability

oxsilkin@...

Edited

+1 NB

Re: [VOTE] WG Environmental Conservation/Sustainability

William Caban

+1 NB

Re: [VOTE] WG Environmental Conservation/Sustainability

screeley@...

+1 NB

Great topic!

thanks,
Scott

Re: [VOTE] WG Environmental Conservation/Sustainability

Randy Abernethy

+1 nb  (nothing matters more)

On Tue, Apr 26, 2022 at 03:11:18PM -0700, Amye Scavarda Perrin wrote:
> This is the official vote for the Environmental Conservation/Sustainability
> Working Group.
>
> Charter is here:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JaF7lSUmLQ2zmScmca6UF7PgbjMzSxjhhjx2LThThaY/edit?usp=sharing
>

> Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread.
>
> Remember that the TOC has binding votes only, but we do appreciate
> non-binding votes from the community as a sign of support!
>
> --
> Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF |
> amye@...

301 - 320 of 7197