Date

Re: [Vote] Argo Project Proposal

Fahad Arshad

Re: sig contributor strategy charter ready for vote

He/Him/His

On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 7:11 AM es Zou <zouyee1989@...> wrote:
+1 binding

zouyee

Katie Gamanji <gamanjie@...> 于2020年3月20日周五 上午5:39写道:
+1 binding

Looks great!

Katie

On Mon, 16 Mar 2020, 11:15 Erin Boyd, <eboyd@...> wrote:
+1 non-binding

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 12:45 PM Suresh Krishnan <suresh@...> wrote:
+1 (non binding). This looks good.

Thanks
Suresh

On Mar 12, 2020, at 9:55 PM, Paris Pittman via Lists.Cncf.Io <parispittman=google.com@...> wrote:

Hi TOC:

We are ready for a vote. I know many of you gave +1s when we initially proposed this with the last iteration of TOC, but we are now ready for the final vote with the new crew.

Matt Klein as TOC Liaison (others?)

thank you!
contributor strategy crowd

--

Paris Pittman
Kubernetes Community

--

Erin A. Boyd

Senior Principal Software Engineer, OCTO

Red Hat

eboyd@...

Re: sig contributor strategy charter ready for vote

es Zou

[...]

Quinton Hoole <quinton@...>

Sounds good. I look forward to some concrete results.

Yes, would recommend a second TOC liaison for continuity.

+1 very non-binding :-)

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020, 18:55 Paris Pittman via Lists.Cncf.Io <parispittman=google.com@...> wrote:
Hi TOC:

We are ready for a vote. I know many of you gave +1s when we initially proposed this with the last iteration of TOC, but we are now ready for the final vote with the new crew.

Matt Klein as TOC Liaison (others?)

thank you!
contributor strategy crowd

--

Paris Pittman

Kubernetes Community

Open Source Strategy, Google Cloud

345 Spear Street, San Francisco, 94105

Re: [Vote] Argo Project Proposal

Sheng Liang <sheng@...>

+1 binding

On 3/19/20, 7:33 AM, "cncf-toc@... on behalf of Michelle Noorali via Lists.Cncf.Io" <cncf-toc@... on behalf of michelle.noorali=gmail.com@...> wrote:

+1 binding

On Mar 19, 2020, at 10:28 AM, Hausenblas, Michael via Lists.Cncf.Io <hausenbl=amazon.com@...> wrote:

> +1 nb
>
> Cheers,
> Michael
>
> --
>
> Product Developer Advocate, AWS container service team
> https://mhausenblas.info | +353 86 0215164
>
>> On 19 March 2020 at 14:20:52, Amye Scavarda Perrin (ascavarda@...) wrote:
>> CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links
>> or open attachments unless you can confirm the sender and know the content is safe.
>>

>> The Argo project is being proposed as an incubation level CNCF project, sponsored by
>> Michelle Noorali from the TOC: https://github.com/argoproj/argo
>>
>> Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full project proposal located
>> here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/299
>>
>> Remember that the TOC has binding votes only, but we do appreciate non-binding votes
>> from the community as a sign of support!
>>
>> --
>> Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager | amye@...
>>

> Amazon Data Services Ireland Limited registered office: One Burlington Plaza, Burlington Road, Dublin 4, Ireland. Registered in Ireland. Registration number 390566.

[RESULT] SIG-Contributor Strategy Approved

Amye Scavarda Perrin

Re: [Vote] Argo Project Proposal

Matt Klein

+1 binding

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 7:20 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full project proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/299

Re: sig contributor strategy charter ready for vote

-alena

On Mar 12, 2020, at 6:55 PM, Paris Pittman via Lists.Cncf.Io <parispittman=google.com@...> wrote:

Hi TOC:

We are ready for a vote. I know many of you gave +1s when we initially proposed this with the last iteration of TOC, but we are now ready for the final vote with the new crew.

Matt Klein as TOC Liaison (others?)

thank you!
contributor strategy crowd

--

Paris Pittman
Kubernetes Community
Open Source Strategy, Google Cloud
345 Spear Street, San Francisco, 94105

Re: sig contributor strategy charter ready for vote

Saad Ali

+1 binding. Really excited about this, thanks Paris!

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 2:54 PM Brewer, Jeff via Lists.Cncf.Io <jeff_brewer=intuit.com@...> wrote:
+1 binding

Jeff

We are ready for a vote. I know many of you gave +1s when we initially proposed this with the last iteration of TOC, but we are now ready for the final vote with the new crew.

Matt Klein as TOC Liaison (others?)

thank you!
contributor strategy crowd

--

Paris Pittman
Kubernetes Community
Open Source Strategy, Google Cloud
345 Spear Street, San Francisco, 94105

--

Erin A. Boyd

Senior Principal Software Engineer, OCTO

Red Hat

eboyd@...

Re: [Vote] Argo Project Proposal

alexis richardson

+1, non-binding, very excited to see this

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 3:25 PM Soren Mathiasen <smo@...> wrote:

+1 nb

/Soren Mathiasen

On Thu, 2020-03-19 at 14:28 +0000, Hausenblas, Michael via
Lists.Cncf.Io wrote:

Michael

--

ascavarda@...) wrote:
CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do
not click links
or open attachments unless you can confirm the sender and know the
content is safe.

The Argo project is being proposed as an incubation level CNCF
project, sponsored by
Michelle Noorali from the TOC: https://github.com/argoproj/argo

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full project
proposal located
here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/299

non-binding votes
from the community as a sign of support!

Amazon Data Services Ireland Limited registered office: One
Burlington Plaza, Burlington Road, Dublin 4, Ireland. Registered in
Ireland. Registration number 390566.

Re: [Vote] Argo Project Proposal

Soren Mathiasen

+1 nb

/Soren Mathiasen

On Thu, 2020-03-19 at 14:28 +0000, Hausenblas, Michael via
Lists.Cncf.Io wrote:

Michael

--

ascavarda@...) wrote:
CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do
not click links
or open attachments unless you can confirm the sender and know the
content is safe.

The Argo project is being proposed as an incubation level CNCF
project, sponsored by
Michelle Noorali from the TOC: https://github.com/argoproj/argo

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full project
proposal located
here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/299

non-binding votes
from the community as a sign of support!

Amazon Data Services Ireland Limited registered office: One
Burlington Plaza, Burlington Road, Dublin 4, Ireland. Registered in
Ireland. Registration number 390566.

Re: [Vote] Argo Project Proposal

Philippe Robin

+1, non-binding

BR,

Philippe

发件人: <cncf-toc@...> 代表 Torsten Walter <mail@...>
日期: 2020320 星期五 上午3:55
收件人: Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
抄送: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
主题: Re: [cncf-toc] [Vote] Argo Project Proposal

+1 non-binding

本邮件及附件含 DaoCloud 保密信息,仅限发送给上面地址中列出的个人或群组,禁止任何其他人以任何形式使用本邮件中的信息。若误收本邮件,请务必通知发送人并直接删去,不得使用、传播或复制本邮件。

Confirm email address

yuxing liu

Re: TOC-Selected Seat Result

Brian Grant

Congratulations to Alena, and thanks to all of the new(er) TOC members for stepping up to the role!

On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 12:42 PM Liz Rice <liz@...> wrote:
Welcome Alena!

And very many thanks, Brian, for all you’ve done to help set the direction of the CNCF over the years. You’ve been a huge influence!

--
Liz Rice - sent from my phone

On 18 Mar 2020, at 19:34, Aparna Sinha via Lists.Cncf.Io <apsinha=google.com@...> wrote:

Welcome Alena. And +1 to all that's been said about Brian!

On Wed, Mar 18, 2020, 12:27 PM alexis richardson <alexis@...> wrote:
Big congratulations to Alena, that is very well deserved and great news.

Extended applause for Brian, without whose care and eye for relevant
detail we'd probably be completely off grid.

On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 7:22 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin
<ascavarda@...> wrote:

> The TOC has elected Alena Prokharchyk to the TOC-selected seat, please welcome Alena!
>
> A big thank you to all of our candidates who were nominated:
> * Alena Prokharchyk
> * Alex Chircop
> * Brian Scott
> * Bryan Liles
> * Davanum Srinivas
> * Erin Boyd
> * Gerred Dillon
> * Janet Kuo
> * Lee Calcote
> * Ricardo Aravena
> * Zhengyu He
> * Zhipeng Huang
>
> And finally, thank you to our outgoing TOC member, Brian Grant, for his work.
>
> --
> Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] Dragonfly Incubation Vote

Brewer, Jeff