Date

Re: Vote on SIG-Observability Charter

Cornelia Davis

+1 nb

On Wed, 1 Apr 2020 at 11:26, Liz Rice <liz@...> wrote:
+1 binding, thanks SIG observability!

--
Liz Rice - sent from my phone

On 1 Apr 2020, at 19:16, Igor Mameshin <igor@...> wrote:

+1 NB

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 10:12 AM Alena Prokharchyk via lists.cncf.io <aprokharchyk=apple.com@...> wrote:
+1 binding

On Apr 1, 2020, at 9:12 AM, Brendan Burns via Lists.Cncf.Io <bburns=microsoft.com@...> wrote:

Folks,
As the ToC Liason, I'd like to call a vote on creating SIG-Observability.

--
Cornelia Davis
CTO, WeaveWorks

Re: Vote on SIG-Observability Charter

Liz Rice

+1 binding, thanks SIG observability!

--
Liz Rice - sent from my phone

On 1 Apr 2020, at 19:16, Igor Mameshin <igor@...> wrote:

+1 NB

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 10:12 AM Alena Prokharchyk via lists.cncf.io <aprokharchyk=apple.com@...> wrote:
+1 binding

On Apr 1, 2020, at 9:12 AM, Brendan Burns via Lists.Cncf.Io <bburns=microsoft.com@...> wrote:

Folks,
As the ToC Liason, I'd like to call a vote on creating SIG-Observability.

Re: Vote on SIG-Observability Charter

Igor Mameshin

+1 NB

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 10:12 AM Alena Prokharchyk via lists.cncf.io <aprokharchyk=apple.com@...> wrote:
+1 binding

On Apr 1, 2020, at 9:12 AM, Brendan Burns via Lists.Cncf.Io <bburns=microsoft.com@...> wrote:

Folks,
As the ToC Liason, I'd like to call a vote on creating SIG-Observability.

Re: Vote on SIG-Observability Charter

On Apr 1, 2020, at 9:12 AM, Brendan Burns via Lists.Cncf.Io <bburns=microsoft.com@...> wrote:

Folks,
As the ToC Liason, I'd like to call a vote on creating SIG-Observability.

Re: Vote on SIG-Observability Charter

Ron Parker

+1 nb.

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Ricardo Aravena <raravena80@...>
Date: Wednesday, April 1, 2020 at 12:43 PM
To: Brendan Burns <bburns@...>
Cc: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] Vote on SIG-Observability Charter

+1 nb

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 9:12 AM Brendan Burns via Lists.Cncf.Io <bburns=microsoft.com@...> wrote:

Folks,

As the ToC Liason, I'd like to call a vote on creating SIG-Observability.

Re: Vote on SIG-Observability Charter

Ricardo Aravena

+1 nb

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 9:12 AM Brendan Burns via Lists.Cncf.Io <bburns=microsoft.com@...> wrote:
Folks,
As the ToC Liason, I'd like to call a vote on creating SIG-Observability.

Re: Vote on SIG-Observability Charter

Stephen Augustus

+1 nb

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 6:12 PM Brendan Burns via Lists.Cncf.Io <bburns=microsoft.com@...> wrote:
Folks,
As the ToC Liason, I'd like to call a vote on creating SIG-Observability.

Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [cncf-sig-observability] SIG Observability has a TOC Liaison!

Owens, Ken

Vice President

Software Development Engineering

Mastercard

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Alena Prokharchyk via Lists.Cncf.Io" <aprokharchyk=apple.com@...>
Reply to: "aprokharchyk@..." <aprokharchyk@...>
Date: Thursday, 26. March 2020 at 17:42
To: Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Cc: "cncf-toc@..." <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Dragonfly Incubation Vote

+1 binding

On Mar 13, 2020, at 2:47 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Dragonfly has requested to move to the incubation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/276

Sheng Liang from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/276#issuecomment-585431207
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/276#issuecomment-598923143

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager | amye@...