Igor

--
Igor Mameshin · CTO · Agile Stacks, Inc · igor@...

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 1:36 PM kensipe <kensipe@...> wrote:
+1 nb

On Apr 17, 2020, at 2:51 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

kensipe

+1 nb

On Apr 17, 2020, at 2:51 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Jon Mittelhauser

+1 nb

On Apr 17, 2020, at 1:11 PM, Phil Estes <estesp@...> wrote:

 +1 non-binding

- Phil Estes

Amye Scavarda Perrin wrote on 4/17/20 3:51 PM:
Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Sreelakshmi Sarva

+1 NB

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 12:51 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Chris Hoge <chris@...>

+1 NB

On Apr 17, 2020, at 12:51 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Gou Rao <grao@...>

+1 non binding

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 12:51 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Lee Calcote

+1 non-binding.

- Lee

On Apr 17, 2020, at 2:51 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Phil Estes

+1 non-binding

- Phil Estes

Amye Scavarda Perrin wrote on 4/17/20 3:51 PM:

Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Randy Abernethy

+1 nb

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 12:51 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Nicola Marco Decandia

Edited

+1 nb

Regards

---

/var/folders/t9/633c27117zl1dfcw0dkx1cw00000gn/T/com.microsoft.Outlook/Content.MSO/814E4D66.tmp

Nicola Marco Decandia
Desotech S.r.l.

+39.0803105224 | +39.3404191066 | n.decandia@...

https://deso.tech

Altamura - Roma - Milano

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Gerred Dillon

+1 NB, this long time coming and has taken the dedication and work of dozens, if not hundreds of people to get to where Helm is today. It's been a long path from the original hackathon to graduation and I'm excited for what's next for Helm as a graduated project. Congrats Helm team!

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 3:54 PM Justin Cormack via lists.cncf.io <justin.cormack=docker.com@...> wrote:
+1 binding.

Justin

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 8:51 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Justin Cormack

+1 binding.

Justin

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 8:51 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

[VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Amye Scavarda Perrin

Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

FYI: Summer of Code/Docs + CommunityBridge Project Ideas

Chris Aniszczyk

The CNCF is participating in Summer of Code + CommunityBridge again:

We have had a lot of success with these programs in the past, having interns/mentees become maintainers to help them land their first job in the cloud native community. To add a project, simply send a pull request and follow the template.

If you have any questions, you can join the #mentoring channel on slack.cncf.io

Re: Migrating the CNCF calendar from PT to UTC?

Vidar Tyldum

+1
It would be great if that was the norm.
Working in an international environment we always use UTC for any kind of coordination, and most is aware of their own current offset and can convert easily if their software doesn't do that for them.

--
Sent from a mobile device, so excuse me if I appear brief!