Date   

Re: [Vote] Argo Project Proposal

Katie Gamanji
 

+1 binding! 


On Tue, 24 Mar 2020, 18:00 Liz Rice, <liz@...> wrote:
+1 binding 

--
Liz Rice
@lizrice | lizrice.com | +44 (0) 780 126 1145



On 23 Mar 2020, at 13:47, Alena Prokharchyk via Lists.Cncf.Io <aprokharchyk=apple.com@...> wrote:

+1 binding

On Mar 19, 2020, at 7:19 AM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

The Argo project is being proposed as an incubation level CNCF project, sponsored by Michelle Noorali from the TOC: https://github.com/argoproj/argo

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full project proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/299

Remember that the TOC has binding votes only, but we do appreciate non-binding votes from the community as a sign of support!

-- 
Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager | amye@...



Re: [VOTE] Dragonfly Incubation Vote

Daniel Kleuser <daniel.kleuser@...>
 

+1 nb

 

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Alena Prokharchyk via Lists.Cncf.Io" <aprokharchyk=apple.com@...>
Reply to: "aprokharchyk@..." <aprokharchyk@...>
Date: Thursday, 26. March 2020 at 17:42
To: Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Cc: "cncf-toc@..." <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Dragonfly Incubation Vote

 

+1 binding 

 



On Mar 13, 2020, at 2:47 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

 

Dragonfly has requested to move to the incubation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/276

Sheng Liang from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/276#issuecomment-585431207
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/276#issuecomment-598923143

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread.

Remember that the TOC has binding votes only, but we do appreciate non-binding votes from the community as a sign of support!

 

--

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager | amye@...

 


Re: [VOTE] Dragonfly Incubation Vote

Alena Prokharchyk
 

+1 binding 


On Mar 13, 2020, at 2:47 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Dragonfly has requested to move to the incubation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/276

Sheng Liang from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/276#issuecomment-585431207
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/276#issuecomment-598923143

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread.

Remember that the TOC has binding votes only, but we do appreciate non-binding votes from the community as a sign of support!

--
Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager | amye@...


Re: [Vote] Argo Project Proposal

Liz Rice
 

+1 binding 

--
Liz Rice
@lizrice | lizrice.com | +44 (0) 780 126 1145



On 23 Mar 2020, at 13:47, Alena Prokharchyk via Lists.Cncf.Io <aprokharchyk=apple.com@...> wrote:

+1 binding

On Mar 19, 2020, at 7:19 AM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

The Argo project is being proposed as an incubation level CNCF project, sponsored by Michelle Noorali from the TOC: https://github.com/argoproj/argo

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full project proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/299

Remember that the TOC has binding votes only, but we do appreciate non-binding votes from the community as a sign of support!

-- 
Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager | amye@...



Helm Graduation public comment period

Justin Cormack
 

Helm has requested to graduate.

The graduation proposal is here https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/384

Under the new process there is not a ToC presentation, but the ToC may decide to schedule an ad hoc meeting to discuss issues raised during the process, or proceed to a vote. The process is detailed in https://github.com/cncf/toc/blob/master/process/project_proposals.adoc#graduation-process

The public comment period is now open, and will remain open for two weeks from today. Please reply in this thread.

Justin Cormack


Re: [Vote] Argo Project Proposal

Alena Prokharchyk
 

+1 binding

On Mar 19, 2020, at 7:19 AM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

The Argo project is being proposed as an incubation level CNCF project, sponsored by Michelle Noorali from the TOC: https://github.com/argoproj/argo

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full project proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/299

Remember that the TOC has binding votes only, but we do appreciate non-binding votes from the community as a sign of support!

--
Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager | amye@...


Re: [Vote] Argo Project Proposal

Fahad Arshad
 

+1 nb

Thanks
Fahad Arshad


Re: sig contributor strategy charter ready for vote

Chris Short
 

+1 non-binding

Chris Short
He/Him/His


On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 7:11 AM es Zou <zouyee1989@...> wrote:
+1 binding
 
zouyee

Katie Gamanji <gamanjie@...> 于2020年3月20日周五 上午5:39写道:
+1 binding 

Looks great! 

Katie 

On Mon, 16 Mar 2020, 11:15 Erin Boyd, <eboyd@...> wrote:
+1 non-binding

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 12:45 PM Suresh Krishnan <suresh@...> wrote:
+1 (non binding). This looks good.

Thanks
Suresh

On Mar 12, 2020, at 9:55 PM, Paris Pittman via Lists.Cncf.Io <parispittman=google.com@...> wrote:

Hi TOC:

We are ready for a vote. I know many of you gave +1s when we initially proposed this with the last iteration of TOC, but we are now ready for the final vote with the new crew. 


Matt Klein as TOC Liaison (others?)

thank you!
contributor strategy crowd





--

Paris Pittman
Kubernetes Community
Open Source Strategy, Google Cloud
345 Spear Street, San Francisco, 94105




--

Erin A. Boyd

Senior Principal Software Engineer, OCTO

Red Hat

eboyd@...   


Re: sig contributor strategy charter ready for vote

es Zou
 

+1 binding
 
zouyee

Katie Gamanji <gamanjie@...> 于2020年3月20日周五 上午5:39写道:

+1 binding 

Looks great! 

Katie 

On Mon, 16 Mar 2020, 11:15 Erin Boyd, <eboyd@...> wrote:
+1 non-binding

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 12:45 PM Suresh Krishnan <suresh@...> wrote:
+1 (non binding). This looks good.

Thanks
Suresh

On Mar 12, 2020, at 9:55 PM, Paris Pittman via Lists.Cncf.Io <parispittman=google.com@...> wrote:

Hi TOC:

We are ready for a vote. I know many of you gave +1s when we initially proposed this with the last iteration of TOC, but we are now ready for the final vote with the new crew. 


Matt Klein as TOC Liaison (others?)

thank you!
contributor strategy crowd





--

Paris Pittman
Kubernetes Community
Open Source Strategy, Google Cloud
345 Spear Street, San Francisco, 94105




--

Erin A. Boyd

Senior Principal Software Engineer, OCTO

Red Hat

eboyd@...   


Re: sig contributor strategy charter ready for vote

Quinton Hoole <quinton@...>
 

Sounds good. I look forward to some concrete results.

Yes, would recommend a second TOC liaison for continuity.

+1 very non-binding :-)

Q


On Thu, Mar 12, 2020, 18:55 Paris Pittman via Lists.Cncf.Io <parispittman=google.com@...> wrote:
Hi TOC:

We are ready for a vote. I know many of you gave +1s when we initially proposed this with the last iteration of TOC, but we are now ready for the final vote with the new crew. 


Matt Klein as TOC Liaison (others?)

thank you!
contributor strategy crowd





--

Paris Pittman

Kubernetes Community

Open Source Strategy, Google Cloud

345 Spear Street, San Francisco, 94105



Re: [Vote] Argo Project Proposal

Sheng Liang <sheng@...>
 

+1 binding

On 3/19/20, 7:33 AM, "cncf-toc@... on behalf of Michelle Noorali via Lists.Cncf.Io" <cncf-toc@... on behalf of michelle.noorali=gmail.com@...> wrote:

+1 binding

On Mar 19, 2020, at 10:28 AM, Hausenblas, Michael via Lists.Cncf.Io <hausenbl=amazon.com@...> wrote:
>
> +1 nb
>
> Cheers,
> Michael
>
> --
>
> Product Developer Advocate, AWS container service team
> https://mhausenblas.info | +353 86 0215164
>
>> On 19 March 2020 at 14:20:52, Amye Scavarda Perrin (ascavarda@...) wrote:
>> CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links
>> or open attachments unless you can confirm the sender and know the content is safe.
>>
>>
>> The Argo project is being proposed as an incubation level CNCF project, sponsored by
>> Michelle Noorali from the TOC: https://github.com/argoproj/argo
>>
>> Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full project proposal located
>> here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/299
>>
>> Remember that the TOC has binding votes only, but we do appreciate non-binding votes
>> from the community as a sign of support!
>>
>> --
>> Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager | amye@...
>>
>>
> Amazon Data Services Ireland Limited registered office: One Burlington Plaza, Burlington Road, Dublin 4, Ireland. Registered in Ireland. Registration number 390566.
>
>
>


[RESULT] SIG-Contributor Strategy Approved

Amye Scavarda Perrin
 


Re: [Vote] Argo Project Proposal

Matt Klein
 

+1 binding

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 7:20 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
The Argo project is being proposed as an incubation level CNCF project, sponsored by Michelle Noorali from the TOC: https://github.com/argoproj/argo

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full project proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/299

Remember that the TOC has binding votes only, but we do appreciate non-binding votes from the community as a sign of support!

--
Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager | amye@...


Re: sig contributor strategy charter ready for vote

Alena Prokharchyk
 

+1 binding 

-alena

On Mar 12, 2020, at 6:55 PM, Paris Pittman via Lists.Cncf.Io <parispittman=google.com@...> wrote:

Hi TOC:

We are ready for a vote. I know many of you gave +1s when we initially proposed this with the last iteration of TOC, but we are now ready for the final vote with the new crew. 


Matt Klein as TOC Liaison (others?)

thank you!
contributor strategy crowd





--

Paris Pittman
Kubernetes Community
Open Source Strategy, Google Cloud
345 Spear Street, San Francisco, 94105



Re: sig contributor strategy charter ready for vote

Saad Ali
 

+1 binding. Really excited about this, thanks Paris!


On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 2:54 PM Brewer, Jeff via Lists.Cncf.Io <jeff_brewer=intuit.com@...> wrote:
+1 binding

Jeff

From: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Katie Gamanji <gamanjie@...>
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2020 2:39 PM
To: Erin Boyd <eboyd@...>
Cc: Suresh Krishnan <suresh@...>; parispittman@... <parispittman@...>; CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] sig contributor strategy charter ready for vote
 
This email is from an external sender.

+1 binding 

Looks great! 

Katie 

On Mon, 16 Mar 2020, 11:15 Erin Boyd, <eboyd@...> wrote:
+1 non-binding

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 12:45 PM Suresh Krishnan <suresh@...> wrote:
+1 (non binding). This looks good.

Thanks
Suresh

On Mar 12, 2020, at 9:55 PM, Paris Pittman via Lists.Cncf.Io <parispittman=google.com@...> wrote:

Hi TOC:

We are ready for a vote. I know many of you gave +1s when we initially proposed this with the last iteration of TOC, but we are now ready for the final vote with the new crew. 


Matt Klein as TOC Liaison (others?)

thank you!
contributor strategy crowd





--

Paris Pittman
Kubernetes Community
Open Source Strategy, Google Cloud
345 Spear Street, San Francisco, 94105




--

Erin A. Boyd

Senior Principal Software Engineer, OCTO

Red Hat

eboyd@...   


Re: [Vote] Argo Project Proposal

alexis richardson
 

+1, non-binding, very excited to see this

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 3:25 PM Soren Mathiasen <smo@...> wrote:

+1 nb

/Soren Mathiasen

On Thu, 2020-03-19 at 14:28 +0000, Hausenblas, Michael via
Lists.Cncf.Io wrote:
+1 nb

Cheers,
Michael

--

Product Developer Advocate, AWS container service team
https://mhausenblas.info | +353 86 0215164

On 19 March 2020 at 14:20:52, Amye Scavarda Perrin (
ascavarda@...) wrote:
CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do
not click links
or open attachments unless you can confirm the sender and know the
content is safe.


The Argo project is being proposed as an incubation level CNCF
project, sponsored by
Michelle Noorali from the TOC: https://github.com/argoproj/argo

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full project
proposal located
here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/299

Remember that the TOC has binding votes only, but we do appreciate
non-binding votes
from the community as a sign of support!

--
Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager | amye@...

Amazon Data Services Ireland Limited registered office: One
Burlington Plaza, Burlington Road, Dublin 4, Ireland. Registered in
Ireland. Registration number 390566.





Re: [Vote] Argo Project Proposal

Soren Mathiasen
 

+1 nb

/Soren Mathiasen

On Thu, 2020-03-19 at 14:28 +0000, Hausenblas, Michael via
Lists.Cncf.Io wrote:
+1 nb

Cheers,
Michael

--

Product Developer Advocate, AWS container service team
https://mhausenblas.info | +353 86 0215164

On 19 March 2020 at 14:20:52, Amye Scavarda Perrin (
ascavarda@...) wrote:
CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do
not click links
or open attachments unless you can confirm the sender and know the
content is safe.


The Argo project is being proposed as an incubation level CNCF
project, sponsored by
Michelle Noorali from the TOC: https://github.com/argoproj/argo

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full project
proposal located
here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/299

Remember that the TOC has binding votes only, but we do appreciate
non-binding votes
from the community as a sign of support!

--
Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager | amye@...

Amazon Data Services Ireland Limited registered office: One
Burlington Plaza, Burlington Road, Dublin 4, Ireland. Registered in
Ireland. Registration number 390566.



Re: [Vote] Argo Project Proposal

Philippe Robin
 

+1, non-binding

 

BR,

Philippe

 

From: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...> On Behalf Of Amye Scavarda Perrin via Lists.Cncf.Io
Sent: 19 March 2020 14:20
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Cc: cncf-toc@...
Subject: [cncf-toc] [Vote] Argo Project Proposal

 

The Argo project is being proposed as an incubation level CNCF project, sponsored by Michelle Noorali from the TOC: https://github.com/argoproj/argo

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full project proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/299

Remember that the TOC has binding votes only, but we do appreciate non-binding votes from the community as a sign of support!

 

--

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager | amye@...

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.


Re: [Vote] Argo Project Proposal

GolfenGuo
 

+1 non-binding

 

 

Thanks

--

郭峰  Golfen Guo

Co-founder & CTO

+86 18016427071

Shanghai DaoCloud Network Technology Co,. Ltd

#Your Cloud Native Application Delivered!#

 

发件人: <cncf-toc@...> 代表 Torsten Walter <mail@...>
日期: 2020320 星期五 上午3:55
收件人: Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
抄送: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
主题: Re: [cncf-toc] [Vote] Argo Project Proposal

 

+1 non-binding


本邮件及附件含 DaoCloud 保密信息,仅限发送给上面地址中列出的个人或群组,禁止任何其他人以任何形式使用本邮件中的信息。若误收本邮件,请务必通知发送人并直接删去,不得使用、传播或复制本邮件。


Confirm email address

yuxing liu
 


2741 - 2760 of 7187