Date

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Thor Anker Kvisgård Lange

+1 nb

Fra: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...> på vegne af Nicola Marco Decandia via lists.cncf.io <n.decandia=desotech.it@...>
Sendt: Friday, April 17, 2020 10:07:22 PM
Til: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...>
Emne: Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

[Edited Message Follows]

+1 nb

Regards

---

/var/folders/t9/633c27117zl1dfcw0dkx1cw00000gn/T/com.microsoft.Outlook/Content.MSO/814E4D66.tmp

Nicola Marco Decandia
Desotech S.r.l.

+39.0803105224 | +39.3404191066 | n.decandia@...

https://deso.tech

Altamura - Roma - Milano

Re: Helm Graduation public comment period

Stephane Maes

Stephane

_____

Stephane H. Maes, PhD

CTO AOT & Cloud,

TSO, ITOM, Micro Focus
E-mail: stephane.maes@...

Phone: +1-203-300-7786

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Date: Friday, April 17, 2020 at 2:51 PM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

Kind Regards,

Diane Mueller
Director, Community Development
Red Hat OpenShift
@openshiftcommons

We have more in Common than you know, learn more at http://commons.openshift.org

Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Devdatta Kulkarni

+1, Non-binding.

-Devdatta

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Date: Friday, April 17, 2020 at 2:51 PM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

Kind Regards,

Diane Mueller
Director, Community Development
Red Hat OpenShift
@openshiftcommons

We have more in Common than you know, learn more at http://commons.openshift.org

Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Brendan Burns

+1, Binding.

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Date: Friday, April 17, 2020 at 2:51 PM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

Kind Regards,

Diane Mueller
Director, Community Development
Red Hat OpenShift
@openshiftcommons

We have more in Common than you know, learn more at http://commons.openshift.org

Re: [E] COMMERCIAL BULK: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Brandon Jozsa

Brandon B. Jozsa

Chief Platform Architect

Cloud Native Platform Engineering / Mavenir

O: 919-345-0088

E: brandon.jozsa@...

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Date: Friday, April 17, 2020 at 3:51 PM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [E] COMMERCIAL BULK: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

[EXTERNAL EMAIL] DO NOT CLICK links or attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

This e-mail message may contain confidential or proprietary information of Mavenir Systems, Inc. or its affiliates and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any review, use or distribution of this information is absolutely prohibited and we request that you delete all copies in your control and contact us by e-mailing to security@.... This message contains the views of its author and may not necessarily reflect the views of Mavenir Systems, Inc. or its affiliates, who employ systems to monitor email messages, but make no representation that such messages are authorized, secure, uncompromised, or free from computer viruses, malware, or other defects. Thank You

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

VAN WYK, RYAN L

+1 NB

Ryan van Wyk

VP – Network Cloud
m  312.860.0966 | rv6848@...

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Date: Friday, April 17, 2020 at 2:51 PM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Anil Vishnoi

<ascavarda@...> wrote:

Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/384

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/384#issuecomment-615434110

Anil

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Taylor Bird

+1 NB

From: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...>
Date: Friday, April 17, 2020 at 2:06 PM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

CAUTION: This message originated externally, please use caution when clicking on links or opening attachments!

+1 non binding.

Cheers

Suresh

On Apr 17, 2020, at 3:51 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin via lists.cncf.io <ascavarda=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:

Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Owens, Ken

Vice President

Software Development Engineering

Mastercard

CAUTION: The message originated from an EXTERNAL SOURCE. Please use caution when opening attachments, clicking links or responding to this email.

Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This e-mail message and any attachments are only for the use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution or other use of this e-mail message or attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please delete and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Suresh Krishnan

+1 non binding.

Cheers
Suresh

On Apr 17, 2020, at 3:51 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin via lists.cncf.io <ascavarda=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:

Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Katie Gamanji

+1 binding

On Fri, 17 Apr 2020, 21:58 Igor Mameshin, <igor@...> wrote:
+1 non-binding

Thank you,
Igor

--
Igor Mameshin · CTO · Agile Stacks, Inc · igor@...

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 1:36 PM kensipe <kensipe@...> wrote:
+1 nb

On Apr 17, 2020, at 2:51 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Igor Mameshin

+1 non-binding

Thank you,
Igor

--
Igor Mameshin · CTO · Agile Stacks, Inc · igor@...

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 1:36 PM kensipe <kensipe@...> wrote:
+1 nb

On Apr 17, 2020, at 2:51 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

kensipe

+1 nb

On Apr 17, 2020, at 2:51 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Jon Mittelhauser

+1 nb

On Apr 17, 2020, at 1:11 PM, Phil Estes <estesp@...> wrote:

 +1 non-binding

- Phil Estes

Amye Scavarda Perrin wrote on 4/17/20 3:51 PM:
Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Sreelakshmi Sarva

+1 NB