Date

[SIG o11y] Third chair nomination : Steve Flanders

Richard Hartmann

Dear all,

as announced during yesterday's TOC call, Matt Young and I are
suggesting Steve Flanders of Splunk & Open Telemetry as the third
chair for our SIG.

I will leave the honours of introduction to Steve :)

Discussion and voting should happen on the TOC list, SIG o11y is
BCC'ed in for information only.

Best,
Richard

[SIG o11y] Tech lead nomination: Bartek (Bartłomiej Płotka)

Richard Hartmann

Dear all,

as announced during yesterday's TOC call, Matt Young and I are
suggesting Bartek of Red Hat & Prometheus and Thanos as Tech Lead for
our SIG.

You can find Bartek's platform here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/194INvrWMRZT9p0VxhlkRa9yXK8a4npdBlDvOetWvPb0/edit

Discussion and voting should happen on the TOC list, SIG o11y is
BCC'ed in for information only.

Best,
Richard

OpenEBS - 2020 Annual Review for Sandbox Project

Kiran Mova

Hi Everyone,

OpenEBS is a simple to set up and manage Storage solution for Kubernetes clusters. OpenEBS has made significant improvements to the project and community since it was accepted as a CNCF Sandbox project in May 2019.

I've raised the PR for the OpenEBS 2020 annual review here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/433

Please let us know if you have any questions or comments either here or on the PR.

Looking forward to feedback and support from the CNCF TOC community.

Thanks
Kiran

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

GolfenGuo

郭峰  Golfen Guo

Co-founder & CTO

+86 18016427071

Shanghai DaoCloud Network Technology Co,. Ltd

#Your Cloud Native Application Delivered!#

发件人: <cncf-toc@...> 代表 "Bagwell, Myron Eugene via lists.cncf.io" <gene.bagwell=verizonwireless.com@...>
答复: "gene.bagwell@..." <gene.bagwell@...>
日期: 2020421 星期二 上午3:57
收件人: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
主题: Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

+1 NB

本邮件及附件含 DaoCloud 保密信息,仅限发送给上面地址中列出的个人或群组,禁止任何其他人以任何形式使用本邮件中的信息。若误收本邮件,请务必通知发送人并直接删去,不得使用、传播或复制本邮件。

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Sheng Liang <sheng@...>

+1 binding

Sheng

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Justin Cormack via lists.cncf.io" <justin.cormack=docker.com@...>
Date: Friday, April 17, 2020 at 12:54 PM
To: Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Cc: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

+1 binding.

Justin

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 8:51 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Michelle Noorali <michelle.noorali@...>

+1 binding

On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 3:57 PM feilong <feilong@...> wrote:

+1 non-binding

On 18/04/20 7:51 AM, Amye Scavarda Perrin wrote:
Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

Cheers & Best regards,
Feilong Wang (王飞龙)
Senior Cloud Software Engineer
Tel: +64-48032246
Email: flwang@...
Catalyst IT Limited
Level 6, Catalyst House, 150 Willis Street, Wellington

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

feilong <feilong@...>

+1 non-binding

On 18/04/20 7:51 AM, Amye Scavarda Perrin wrote:
Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

Cheers & Best regards,
Feilong Wang (王飞龙)
Senior Cloud Software Engineer
Tel: +64-48032246
Email: flwang@...
Catalyst IT Limited
Level 6, Catalyst House, 150 Willis Street, Wellington

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Bagwell, Myron Eugene <gene.bagwell@...>

Gene

----

Gene Bagwell | Associate Fellow | Verizon | Technology, Architecture, Planning, & Strategy | 214-287-1514

Re: [E] [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020, 2:51 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Dan Shaw

+1 non-binding

Dan Shaw
@dshaw
Always bet on Node.js ✨

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

On Apr 17, 2020, at 12:51 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

TOC Meeting 4/21/2020

Amye Scavarda Perrin

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Philippe Robin

+1, non-binding

Philippe

Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Fahad Arshad

+1 nb.

Fahad Arshad

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Daniel Kleuser <daniel.kleuser@...>

+1 nb

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Jia Zhai via lists.cncf.io" <jia=streamnative.io@...>
Reply to: "jia@..." <jia@...>
Date: Monday, 20. April 2020 at 14:03
To: "Reitbauer, Alois" <alois.reitbauer@...>
Cc: "ascavarda@..." <ascavarda@...>, CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

+1 NB

On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 3:06 PM Reitbauer, Alois <alois.reitbauer@...> wrote:

+1 NB

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Amye Scavarda Perrin via lists.cncf.io" <ascavarda=linuxfoundation.org@...>
Reply to: "ascavarda@..." <ascavarda@...>
Date: Friday, 17. April 2020 at 21:54
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the named addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it. Dynatrace Austria GmbH (registration number FN 91482h) is a company registered in Linz whose registered office is at 4020 Linz, Austria, Am Fünfundzwanziger Turm 20

--

Best Regards.

-----

Jia Zhai   CO-FOUNDER

Mobile/WeChat: +86 15810491983

streamnative.io

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Jia Zhai

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Amye Scavarda Perrin via lists.cncf.io" <ascavarda=linuxfoundation.org@...>
Reply to: "ascavarda@..." <ascavarda@...>
Date: Friday, 17. April 2020 at 21:54
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

[...]

Reitbauer, Alois

+1 NB

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Amye Scavarda Perrin via lists.cncf.io" <ascavarda=linuxfoundation.org@...>
Reply to: "ascavarda@..." <ascavarda@...>
Date: Friday, 17. April 2020 at 21:54
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the named addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it. Dynatrace Austria GmbH (registration number FN 91482h) is a company registered in Linz whose registered office is at 4020 Linz, Austria, Am Fünfundzwanziger Turm 20

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

kevinwzf0126@...

+1 nb

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 3:54 PM Justin Cormack via lists.cncf.io <justin.cormack=docker.com@...> wrote:
+1 binding.

Justin

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 8:51 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Brewer, Jeff

+1 binding

On Apr 19, 2020, at 9:50 AM, Paul Buck <paul.buck@...> wrote: