Date

Re: Security TAG Co-Chair Nomination: Andrew Martin

On Tue, Mar 15, 2022 at 5:03 PM Davanum Srinivas <davanum@...> wrote:
+1 Binding.

On Tue, Mar 15, 2022 at 11:57 AM Emily Fox <themoxiefoxatwork@...> wrote:
Hello everyone!
 As part of my transition into the TOC, I, Emily Fox, stepped down as Co-Chair of TAG-Security, after discussion with the the TAG co-chairs and concurrence from myself and Justin Cormack, they would like to nominate Andrew Martin as Co-Chair for TAG-Security for a 2 year term.

More about Andrew:
Andrew has an incisive security engineering ethos gained building and destroying high-traffic web applications. Proficient in systems development, testing, and operations, he is at his happiest profiling and securing every tier of a cloud native system, and has battle-hardened experience delivering containerised solutions to enterprise and government. He is CEO at https://control-plane.io

Andrew has been a contributing member of TAG Security since 2018, in which time he has: authored sections of, and edited, the Cloud Native Security and Supply Chain Security Whitepapers; contributed to CFP review processes; and written and presented the solutions to the TAG Security CTFs -- all along with community friends and colleagues.

Request:
Please consider Andrew Martin for nomination as co-chair to Security TAG.  Personally, Andrew has been a bundle of delight and enthusiasm to work with on a variety of Security TAG projects. I am confident he will be an amazing co-chair and compliment both Brandon's and Aradhna's skills in an outstanding fashion I have come to know him for.

The co-chairs and myself ask that you formally vote and invite the wider community to support this nomination with non-binding votes.

~Emily Fox, STAG co-chair emeritus, TOC member
~Aradhna Chetal, STAG co-chair
~Brandon Lum, STAG co-chair

Re: Security TAG Co-Chair Nomination: Andrew Martin

Davanum Srinivas

[...]

On Tue, Mar 15, 2022 at 4:50 PM Jim Bugwadia via lists.cncf.io
<jim=nirmata.com@lists.cncf.io> wrote:

+1 NB

On Tue, Mar 15, 2022 at 9:22 AM Stephen Augustus (augustus) via lists.cncf.io <augustus=cisco.com@lists.cncf.io> wrote:

+1 nb!

---

Stephen Augustus (he/him)

Head of Open Source

augustus@cisco.com

Mobile: (212) 390-0094

My working hours may not be your working hours.
Please do not feel obligated to reply outside of your normal work schedule.

From: cncf-toc@lists.cncf.io <cncf-toc@lists.cncf.io> on behalf of Emily Fox <themoxiefoxatwork@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 15, 2022 at 11:57
To: cncf-toc@lists.cncf.io <cncf-toc@lists.cncf.io>
Subject: [cncf-toc] Security TAG Co-Chair Nomination: Andrew Martin

[...]

Jim Bugwadia

+1 NB

On Tue, Mar 15, 2022 at 9:22 AM Stephen Augustus (augustus) via lists.cncf.io <augustus=cisco.com@...> wrote:

+1 nb!

---

Stephen Augustus (he/him)

Head of Open Source

augustus@...

From: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Emily Fox <themoxiefoxatwork@...>
Date: Tuesday, March 15, 2022 at 11:57
To: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...>

[...]

Stephen Augustus (augustus)

+1 nb!

---

From: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Emily Fox <themoxiefoxatwork@...>
Date: Tuesday, March 15, 2022 at 11:57
To: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...>

[...]

Rahul Jadhav

+1 non-binding

On Tue, Mar 15, 2022 at 9:27 PM Emily Fox <themoxiefoxatwork@...> wrote:
[...]

Joseph Irving

+1 NB

--

Joseph Irving

Staff Software Engineer

RVU is a trading name of ZPG Comparison Services Holdings UK Limited, registered in England and Wales under company number 11632556. Registered address: The Cooperage, 5 Copper Row, London SE1 2LH, United Kingdom.

This email is confidential. Access by anyone other than the addressee is unauthorised. If you've received this email in error, please tell the sender immediately and delete it. If you are not the addressee, you may not disclose, copy or rely on this email (and it might be unlawful if you do).

On Tue, Mar 15, 2022 at 3:57 PM Emily Fox <themoxiefoxatwork@...> wrote:
[...]

This email and any attachments are confidential to the intended recipient and may also be privileged or copyrighted material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender. StorageOS Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 09614942. Registered office address: 2 Minton Place, Victoria Road, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 6QB.

Annual Reviews accepted

Amye Scavarda Perrin

The TOC met today and voted to accept the annual reviews of the following projects:
Our next Annual Review Meeting will be June 21, 2022.

--
Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Security TAG Co-Chair Nomination: Andrew Martin

Emily Fox

[...]

[RESULT] Backstage approved for incubating

Amye Scavarda Perrin

Re: [VOTE] Volcano for incubation

Erin Boyd

+1 binding ;)

On Tue, Mar 1, 2022 at 11:45 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Volcano has applied to move to the incubation level.

PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/712
DD: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b-OnzK_aMsoqFlv8WthY3azdpLXBkaHNPraYFgxwT04/edit?usp=sharing

Ricardo Rocha is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6660)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

--

Erin A. Boyd

Distinguished Engineer, OCTO

Red Hat

eboyd@...

On Tue, Mar 1, 2022, at 1:42 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin wrote:
Volcano has applied to move to the incubation level.

Ricardo Rocha is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6660)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Kube-OVN-2022-Annual Review

Mengxin Liu <mengxin@...>

Hi TOC,

Kube-OVN 2022 annual review is ready for comment here .

Thanks!

Mengxin

TOC Meeting Agenda for 3/15

We'll be meeting tomorrow at 8am Pacific to review some Sandbox Annual Reviews.

--
Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] Volcano for incubation

Lei Zhang

+1 binding

On Tue, Mar 1, 2022 at 10:42 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Volcano has applied to move to the incubation level.

PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/712
DD: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b-OnzK_aMsoqFlv8WthY3azdpLXBkaHNPraYFgxwT04/edit?usp=sharing

Ricardo Rocha is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6660)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

[RESULT] In-toto approved for incubation

Amye Scavarda Perrin

In-toto has been approved for incubation. https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6577
+1 Binding
8/11
Emily Fox: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6583
Davanum Srinivas: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6577
Justin Cormack: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6594
Matt Farina: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6597
Dave Zolotusky: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6598
Erin Boyd: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6618
Alena Prokharchyk:  https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6577
Richard Hartmann: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6717

+1 NB
Aditya Sirish A Yelgundhalli: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6584
Marina Moore: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6585
Stephen Augustus: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6586
Alan Chung Ma: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6587
Bob Killen: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6589
Ilan Rabinovitch: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6590
Archy k: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6591
Lukas Puehringer: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6593
Justin Cappos: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6599
Ricardo Aravena: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6602
Andrew Martin: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6603
Luke A Hinds: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6606
Colek: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6607
Steven Lasker: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6612
Yusuf Hadiwinata Sutandar: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6613
Jim Bugwadia: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6614
Christian Rebischke: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6615
Sambhav Kothari: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6619
Brandom Lum: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6701

--
Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] Volcano for incubation

GolfenGuo

Golfen Guo

+86 18016427071

Shanghai DaoCloud Network Technology Co,. Ltd

#Your Cloud Native Application Delivered!#

在 2022/3/10 上午2:54,“cncf-toc@lists.cncf.io 代表 Richard Hartmann”<cncf-toc@lists.cncf.io 代表 richih@richih.org> 写入:

+1 binding

On Tue, Mar 1, 2022 at 7:42 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin
<ascavarda@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

> Volcano has applied to move to the incubation level.
>
> PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/712
> DD: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b-OnzK_aMsoqFlv8WthY3azdpLXBkaHNPraYFgxwT04/edit?usp=sharing
>
> Ricardo Rocha is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6660)
>
> Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread.
>
> Remember that the TOC has binding votes only, but we do appreciate non-binding votes from the community as a sign of support!
>
> --
> Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@linuxfoundation.org

本邮件及附件含 DaoCloud 保密信息,仅限发送给上面地址中列出的个人或群组,禁止任何其他人以任何形式使用本邮件中的信息。若误收本邮件,请务必通知发送人并直接删去,不得使用、传播或复制本邮件。

Athenz 2022 Annual Review

Henry Avetisyan <hga@...>

Hello CNCF TOC members,

The Athenz 2022 annual report is now available for your review:

Henry

221 - 240 of 6986