Date

Re: [VOTE] CNI project proposal (incubation)

John Belamaric

+1 non-binding

On May 15, 2017, at 9:43 AM, Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:

The CNI (Container Network Interface) project consists of a specification and libraries for writing plugins to configure network interfaces in Linux containers, along with a number of supported plugins. CNI concerns itself only with network connectivity of containers and removing allocated resources when the container is deleted. Because of this focus, CNI has a wide range of support (from Kubernetes, rkt, Mesos and more) and the specification is simple to implement (https://github.com/containernetworking/cni/blob/master/SPEC.md)

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here on GitHub:

Re: [VOTE] CNI project proposal (incubation)

Bernstein, Joshua <Joshua.Bernstein@...>

+1

-Josh

<graycol.gif>Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc ---05/15/2017 12:44:09 PM---The TOC has decided to invite CNI (https://github.com/containernetworking/) as an incubation level C

From: Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...>
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Date: 05/15/2017 12:44 PM
Subject: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] CNI project proposal (incubation)
Sent by: cncf-toc-bounces@...

Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719_______________________________________________

From: Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...>
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Date: 05/15/2017 12:44 PM
Sent by: cncf-toc-bounces@...

The CNI (Container Network Interface) project consists of a specification and libraries for writing plugins to configure network interfaces in Linux containers, along with a number of supported plugins. CNI concerns itself only with network connectivity of containers and removing allocated resources when the container is deleted. Because of this focus, CNI has a wide range of support (from Kubernetes, rkt, Mesos and more) and the specification is simple to implement (https://github.com/containernetworking/cni/blob/master/SPEC.md)

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here on GitHub:

Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719_______________________________________________

Re: [VOTE] CNI project proposal (incubation)

On Mon, 15 May 2017, 20:40 Lee Calcote via cncf-toc, <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
+1 (non-binding)

On May 15, 2017, at 11:43 AM, Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:

[...]

Solomon Hykes

+1

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 9:43 AM, Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:

The CNI (Container Network Interface) project consists of a specification and libraries for writing plugins to configure network interfaces in Linux containers, along with a number of supported plugins. CNI concerns itself only with network connectivity of containers and removing allocated resources when the container is deleted. Because of this focus, CNI has a wide range of support (from Kubernetes, rkt, Mesos and more) and the specification is simple to implement (https://github.com/containernetworking/cni/blob/master/SPEC.md)

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here on GitHub:

Re: [VOTE] CNI project proposal (incubation)

otto hillenbrand <otto@...>

+1

Otto Hillenbrand

SVP Sales/Operations

Galactic Fog

201-723-2635

Follow me on  Twitter

Connect with me on  LinkedIn

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 2:51 PM, Kenneth Owens (kenowens) via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:

+1

banner2

Kenneth Owens

CTO

kenowens@...

Tel: +1 408 424 0872

Cisco Systems, Inc.

16401 Swingley Ridge Road Suite 400
CHESTERFIELD
63017
United States
cisco.com

Think before you print.

Please click here for Company Registration Information.

The CNI (Container Network Interface) project consists of a specification and libraries for writing plugins to configure network interfaces in Linux containers, along with a number of supported plugins. CNI concerns itself only with network connectivity of containers and removing allocated resources when the container is deleted. Because of this focus, CNI has a wide range of support (from Kubernetes, rkt, Mesos and more) and the specification is simple to implement (https://github.com/containernetworking/cni/blob/master/SPEC.md)

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here on GitHub:

Re: [VOTE] CNI project proposal (incubation)

Mark Peek

+1 (non binding)

From: <cncf-toc-bounces@...> on behalf of Robert Lalonde via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...>
Date: Monday, May 15, 2017 at 11:53 AM
To: Kenneth Owens <kenowens@...>
Cc: "cncf-toc@..." <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] CNI project proposal (incubation)

+1   (non binding)

On May 15, 2017, at 2:51 PM, Kenneth Owens (kenowens) via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:

+1

<image001.png>

Kenneth Owens

CTO

Tel: +1 408 424 0872

Cisco Systems, Inc.

16401 Swingley Ridge Road Suite 400
CHESTERFIELD
63017
United States
cisco.com

<image002.gif>Think before you print.

Please click here for Company Registration Information.

The CNI (Container Network Interface) project consists of a specification and libraries for writing plugins to configure network interfaces in Linux containers, along with a number of supported plugins. CNI concerns itself only with network connectivity of containers and removing allocated resources when the container is deleted. Because of this focus, CNI has a wide range of support (from Kubernetes, rkt, Mesos and more) and the specification is simple to implement (https://github.com/containernetworking/cni/blob/master/SPEC.md)

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here on GitHub:

Re: [VOTE] CNI project proposal (incubation)

Rob Lalonde

+1   (non binding)

Kenneth Owens (kenowens) <kenowens@...>

[...]

Andrew Randall

Non-binding +1

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 9:44 AM Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:

The CNI (Container Network Interface) project consists of a specification and libraries for writing plugins to configure network interfaces in Linux containers, along with a number of supported plugins. CNI concerns itself only with network connectivity of containers and removing allocated resources when the container is deleted. Because of this focus, CNI has a wide range of support (from Kubernetes, rkt, Mesos and more) and the specification is simple to implement (https://github.com/containernetworking/cni/blob/master/SPEC.md)

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here on GitHub:

Andrew Randall
CEO
Tigera, Inc.
510-520-0999

[VOTE] CNI project proposal (incubation)

The CNI (Container Network Interface) project consists of a specification and libraries for writing plugins to configure network interfaces in Linux containers, along with a number of supported plugins. CNI concerns itself only with network connectivity of containers and removing allocated resources when the container is deleted. Because of this focus, CNI has a wide range of support (from Kubernetes, rkt, Mesos and more) and the specification is simple to implement (https://github.com/containernetworking/cni/blob/master/SPEC.md)

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here on GitHub:

PRE-DRAFT: CNCF TOC Goals and Operating Principles

alexis richardson

Hi

Out of a desire to start writing down more how CNCF works, and what
our principles are, Brian, Ken and I pulled some ideas into a doc:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Yl3IPpZnEWJRaXSBsTQ22ymQF57N5x_nHVHvmJdAj9Y/edit

Comments are solicited.

Please don't be too harsh - this is just the first iteration.

alexis

k8s SIG diagram

Chris Aniszczyk

I thought this diagram from Brian is worth sharing with the wider CNCF community:

http://aniszczyk.org
+1 512 961 6719

Re: [Update] CNCF Networking Workgroup

waterman

I will also need one. Thanks a lot

Re: FYI: Updated CNCF TOC Meeting Time

Ihor Dvoretskyi

Great, thanks!

On Sat, May 6, 2017, 11:34 PM <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
the MC meeting will move to Wed, we will take care of the meeting time change soon

On May 6, 2017, at 3:55 PM, Ihor Dvoretskyi <ihor.dvoretskyi@...> wrote:

Chris, can we align the CNCF Marketing meeting time as well? It is unlikely to have TOC and Marketing meetings happening​ at the same time.

On May 4, 2017 8:34 PM, "Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc" <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
At the last CNCF TOC meeting, the TOC decided to update meeting times to the first and third Tuesday of the month. I've updated the TOC README with the new info:

There's also a public gcal now you can add now: https://goo.gl/eyutah

The next meeting will now be 5/16/17 @ 8am PT, see everyone then!

In June it will now be 6th and the 20th.

Thanks.

[...]

I'll make sure you're added to the actual invite

On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 1:55 PM, Camille Fournier <skamille@...> wrote:
Can you send updated invites for both times? We only have first Tuesday right now

On May 4, 2017 3:54 PM, "Brian Grant via cncf-toc" <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
Thanks, all!

On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 11:34 AM, Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
At the last CNCF TOC meeting, the TOC decided to update meeting times to the first and third Tuesday of the month. I've updated the TOC README with the new info:

There's also a public gcal now you can add now: https://goo.gl/eyutah

The next meeting will now be 5/16/17 @ 8am PT, see everyone then!

In June it will now be 6th and the 20th.

Thanks.

Re: FYI: Updated CNCF TOC Meeting Time

Camille Fournier