Date

Re: [VOTE] containerd project proposal (incubation)

On Mar 25, 2017 4:43 PM, "Steven Tan via cncf-toc" <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
+1 non-binding

On Mar 23, 2017, at 5:58 AM, Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:

containerd is a widely used container runtime with an emphasis on simplicity, robustness and portability. It is available as a daemon for Linux and Windows, which can manage the complete container lifecycle of its host system: image transfer and storage, container execution and supervision, and low-level storage, etc..

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here on GitHub: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/32/files

Re: [VOTE] containerd project proposal (incubation)

Steven Tan

+1 non-binding

On Mar 23, 2017, at 5:58 AM, Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:

containerd is a widely used container runtime with an emphasis on simplicity, robustness and portability. It is available as a daemon for Linux and Windows, which can manage the complete container lifecycle of its host system: image transfer and storage, container execution and supervision, and low-level storage, etc..

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here on GitHub: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/32/files

Re: [VOTE] rkt project proposal (incubation)

Steven Tan

+1 non-binding

On Mar 24, 2017, at 9:30 AM, Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:

rkt is an application container engine developed for modern production cloud-native environments. It features a pod-native approach, a pluggable execution architecture, and a well-defined surface area that makes it ideal for integration with other systems.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here on GitHub: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/33

Re: [VOTE] containerd project proposal (incubation)

Alan Fitzgerald <afitzgerald@...>

+1 non-binding

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 4:18 PM Benjamin Hindman via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
+1

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 8:58 AM Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:

containerd is a widely used container runtime with an emphasis on simplicity, robustness and portability. It is available as a daemon for Linux and Windows, which can manage the complete container lifecycle of its host system: image transfer and storage, container execution and supervision, and low-level storage, etc..

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here on GitHub: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/32/files

Benjamin Hindman
Founder of Mesosphere and Co-Creator of Apache Mesos

Follow us on Twitter: @mesosphere

Announcing DC/OS 1.9

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The attached information is PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL and is intended only for the use of the addressee named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, please be aware that any dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone, delete the message and destroy any printed copy of the message. Thank you.

Re: [VOTE] rkt project proposal (incubation)

Alan Fitzgerald <afitzgerald@...>

+1 non-binding

Non binding +1
[...]

Kitson, Clinton <Clinton.Kitson@...>

Non binding +1
rkt is an application container engine developed for modern production cloud-native environments. It features a pod-native approach, a pluggable execution architecture, and a well-defined surface area that makes it ideal for integration with other systems.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here on GitHub: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/33

Re: [VOTE] rkt project proposal (incubation)

Ghe Rivero <ghe.rivero@...>

+1 (non-binding)

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 5:30 PM, Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:

rkt is an application container engine developed for modern production cloud-native environments. It features a pod-native approach, a pluggable execution architecture, and a well-defined surface area that makes it ideal for integration with other systems.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here on GitHub: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/33

Pinky: "Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight?"
The Brain: "The same thing we do every night, Pinky—try to take over the world!"

 .''`.  Pienso, Luego Incordio
: :' :
`. `'
  `-    www.debian.org    www.openstack.com

GPG Key: BC52FA6F
GPG fingerprint: 1904 7374 5A88 BF8D FFE8  44A0 DD0B A251 BC52 FA6F

Re: [VOTE] rkt project proposal (incubation)

Eduardo Silva

+1 !

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 3:03 PM, Benjamin Hindman via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
+1

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 9:30 AM Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:

rkt is an application container engine developed for modern production cloud-native environments. It features a pod-native approach, a pluggable execution architecture, and a well-defined surface area that makes it ideal for integration with other systems.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here on GitHub: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/33

Benjamin Hindman
Founder of Mesosphere and Co-Creator of Apache Mesos

Follow us on Twitter: @mesosphere

Announcing DC/OS 1.9

Eduardo Silva
Open Source, Treasure Data
http://www.treasuredata.com/opensource

Re: [VOTE] rkt project proposal (incubation)

Benjamin Hindman

+1

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 9:30 AM Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:

rkt is an application container engine developed for modern production cloud-native environments. It features a pod-native approach, a pluggable execution architecture, and a well-defined surface area that makes it ideal for integration with other systems.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here on GitHub: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/33

Benjamin Hindman
Founder of Mesosphere and Co-Creator of Apache Mesos

Follow us on Twitter: @mesosphere

Announcing DC/OS 1.9

Re: [VOTE] rkt project proposal (incubation)

Yash Thakkar

+1 non-binding

Kenneth Owens (kenowens) <kenowens@...>

rkt is an application container engine developed for modern production cloud-native environments. It features a pod-native approach, a pluggable execution architecture, and a well-defined surface area that makes it ideal for integration with other systems.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here on GitHub: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/33

Re: [VOTE] rkt project proposal (incubation)

Jonathan Boulle <jonathan.boulle@...>

+1

On 24 March 2017 at 17:27, Alexis Richardson via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:

[...]

Alban Crequy

Yes! +1 (non-binding)

On Mar 24, 2017 17:30, "Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc" <cncf-toc@...> wrote:

rkt is an application container engine developed for modern production cloud-native environments. It features a pod-native approach, a pluggable execution architecture, and a well-defined surface area that makes it ideal for integration with other systems.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here on GitHub: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/33

Re: [VOTE] rkt project proposal (incubation)

John Belamaric

+1 non-binding

On Mar 24, 2017, at 12:30 PM, Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:

rkt is an application container engine developed for modern production cloud-native environments. It features a pod-native approach, a pluggable execution architecture, and a well-defined surface area that makes it ideal for integration with other systems.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here on GitHub: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/33

Re: [VOTE] rkt project proposal (incubation)

Gianluca Arbezzano <gianarb92@...>

+1 non-binding

+1 non-binding

From: <cncf-toc-bounces@....io> on behalf of Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...>
Date: Friday, March 24, 2017 at 9:30 AM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

rkt is an application container engine developed for modern production cloud-native environments. It features a pod-native approach, a pluggable execution architecture, and a well-defined surface area that makes it ideal for integration with other systems.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here on GitHub: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/33

Gianluca Arbezzano
www.gianarb.it

Re: [VOTE] rkt project proposal (incubation)

Mark Peek

+1 non-binding

From: <cncf-toc-bounces@...> on behalf of Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...>
Date: Friday, March 24, 2017 at 9:30 AM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

rkt is an application container engine developed for modern production cloud-native environments. It features a pod-native approach, a pluggable execution architecture, and a well-defined surface area that makes it ideal for integration with other systems.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here on GitHub: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/33

Re: [VOTE] rkt project proposal (incubation)

Ihor Dvoretskyi

+1 (non-binding).

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 6:30 PM Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:

rkt is an application container engine developed for modern production cloud-native environments. It features a pod-native approach, a pluggable execution architecture, and a well-defined surface area that makes it ideal for integration with other systems.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here on GitHub: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/33

Re: [VOTE] rkt project proposal (incubation)

Rob Lalonde

Enthusiastic +1 (non-binding)