From: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2022 1:11 AM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] WG Environmental Conservation/Sustainability

This is the official vote for the Environmental Conservation/Sustainability Working Group.

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] WG Environmental Conservation/Sustainability

-alena

On Apr 26, 2022, at 3:11 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

This is the official vote for the Environmental Conservation/Sustainability Working Group.

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] CubeFS for incubation

yuanyunyuleson

+1 non-binding

Re: [VOTE] CubeFS for incubation

常亮(leonchang)

+1 non-binding

Re: [VOTE] CubeFS for incubation

hexiaochun@...

+1 non-binding

Onsite Maintainers Circle in Valencia! Help us spread the word!

Paris Pittman <paris_pittman@...>

All,

Please help us spread the word to all of your project lists and chat channels to promote the onsite Maintainers Circle session during Valencia KubeCon/CloudNativeCon! This is geared towards project Maintainers and those in named roles who make decisions for the project (committee members, OWNERs files, etc.). This will be our second in person session.

This session is focusing on skills, tips/tricks, and the care you should put into yourself as a Reviewer.
Mounds of pull requests are in your queue. How do you approach reviewing them? Reviewing can be challenging for a number of reasons: complex codebase, not the best tooling, the overwhelming number, and more.
Experts Tim Hockin and Danielle Lancashire, two esteemed CNCF project maintainers, will be joining us. As always, this is an interactive session so come for the great talks but stay for the discussion in between.

Paris

Re: [VOTE] WG Environmental Conservation/Sustainability

Aparna Subramanian

+1 NB

Aparna Subramanian
Director of Production Engineering
Shopify

On Thu, Apr 28, 2022 at 3:51 PM Evers, Melissa <melissa.evers@...> wrote:

+1 NB

Melissa Evers

Strategy to Execution

Intel Software and Advanced Technology Group

@melisevers, c 503.333.8488

she/her

This is the official vote for the Environmental Conservation/Sustainability Working Group.

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

--

~Dave

Re: [k8s-steering] Re: [cncf-toc] Kubecon mask mandate post mortem (Re: Short statement from CNCF GB)

Davanum Srinivas

Agree Erin!

On Thu, Apr 28, 2022 at 6:02 PM Erin Boyd <eboyd@...> wrote:
I almost think we should lead with the inclosing at the start to better frame why we are providing this information.
Thoughts?

On Thu, Apr 28, 2022 at 3:44 PM Davanum Srinivas <davanum@...> wrote:

--

Erin A. Boyd

Director of Emerging Technologies OCTO

Distinguished Engineer

Red Hat

eboyd@...

Re: Kubecon mask mandate post mortem (Re: Short statement from CNCF GB)

Erin Boyd

On Wed, Apr 27, 2022 at 2:01 PM Davanum Srinivas <davanum@...> wrote:

Re: [VOTE] WG Environmental Conservation/Sustainability

Maulik Shyani

+1 NB

On Thu, Apr 28, 2022 at 12:53 PM <debra.bernstein@...> wrote:

Thanks and Regards,

Maulik Shyani
CEO
408.480.8501

Re: [VOTE] WG Environmental Conservation/Sustainability

debra.bernstein@...

+1 NB

Re: Keptn Incubation Proposal - Public Comment

Oleg Nenashev

Dear all,

My name is Oleg Nenashev, I am one of Keptn maintainers who coordinates Keptn incubation. I'll be happy to answer any questions about Keptn and its community, and to update the due diligence document to address the provided feedback.

Just to address a few comments in the CNCF Slack channels.
  • In addition to the official public roadmap referenced in documentation, there is a PoC of the new roadmap which we plan to make official in a few weeks before Kubecon. The difference is that it includes roadmap for Keptn integrations, and also provides additional views for community areas (e.g. Keptn core, community or documentation)
  • There is a plan to have a security review for Keptn: tag-security #784. The project applied for security review in September, and currently we're waiting in the TAG Security's review queue. We had a conversation with Brandon Lum in order to schedule the next steps, and we're going through the initial review stages.
Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev
Keptn project

On Wed, Apr 20, 2022 at 8:36 PM Lei Zhang <resouer@...> wrote:
Hi all,

We are opening the public comment period for the proposal of Keptn to progress at the CNCF as an Incubating project.

Feel free to comment on the above doc or raise related discussion.

Other information:

Thanks,

Lei Zhang (Harry)

Re: [VOTE] WG Environmental Conservation/Sustainability

Re: [VOTE] WG Environmental Conservation/Sustainability

Gergely Brautigam

+1 NB!

This is a fantastic beginning and I can't wait to see how it will affect corporations and people all around the world. :)

Re: [VOTE] WG Environmental Conservation/Sustainability

Niki Manoledaki

+1 NB

🌱👏

Re: [VOTE] WG Environmental Conservation/Sustainability

Reitbauer, Alois

+1 NB

From: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Emily Fox via lists.cncf.io <themoxiefoxatwork=gmail.com@...>
Date: Wednesday, 27. April 2022 at 18:35
To: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...>

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Dynatrace. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

+1B.

This email may contain confidential information. If it appears this message was sent to you by mistake, please let us know of the error. In this case, we also ask that you do not further forward the content and delete it. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Dynatrace Austria GmbH (registration number FN 91482h) is a company registered in Linz whose registered office is at 4020 Linz, Austria, Am Fünfundzwanziger Turm 20.

Re: Kyverno incubation public comment period

Asif Ali

+1 NB

On Tue, Apr 26, 2022 at 7:54 PM Rahul Jadhav <r@...> wrote:
+1 NB

On Tue, Apr 26, 2022 at 4:56 PM Davanum Srinivas <davanum@...> wrote:
Hi Folks,

Kyverno has applied to move from sandbox to incubation. As the TOC sponsor, thanks to everyone for their work.

PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/784
DD: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18dWgOd2MUQz3RXI1R9vKntL3ULyZhOD1HEtijGOeaWg/edit?usp=sharing

Everyone is welcome to comment in the document, on the PR, or in reply to this thread, before we move to a TOC vote. This period of public comment will last a minimum of two weeks.

Thanks,
Dims