Date

Re: Volcano incubation public comment period

Klaus Ma

+1 NB :)

On Tue, Feb 15, 2022 at 10:20 PM Ricardo Rocha <ricardo.rocha@...> wrote:
Hi.

Volcano has applied to move from sandbox to incubation.

I am the TOC sponsor, Ricardo Avarena and TAG-Runtime helped with the review.

PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/712
DD: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b-OnzK_aMsoqFlv8WthY3azdpLXBkaHNPraYFgxwT04/edit?usp=sharing

Everyone is welcome to comment in the document, on the PR, or in reply to this thread, before we move to a TOC vote. This period of public comment will last a minimum of two weeks.

Regards,
  Ricardo

Re: [VOTE] Official vote for Knative for inclusion

"wanglei

+1 NB

 原始邮件
On Mon, Feb 14, 2022, at 11:00 AM, Amye Scavarda Perrin wrote:
Knative has applied for inclusion at the incubation level.

Davanum Srinivas is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6551)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Volcano incubation public comment period

Ricardo Rocha

PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/762
Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qPMyIBZ1tBk6WpEMPuLtTrjA6lvbrQ7DvCZb22S0llo/edit?usp=sharing

Davanum Srinivas is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6551)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] Official vote for Knative for inclusion

Doug Davis

Re: [VOTE] Official vote for Knative for inclusion

Evan Anderson

+1 NB

Knative has applied for inclusion at the incubation level.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/762
Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qPMyIBZ1tBk6WpEMPuLtTrjA6lvbrQ7DvCZb22S0llo/edit?usp=sharing

Davanum Srinivas is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6551)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] Official vote for Knative for inclusion

Philippe Robin

Philippe

Knative has applied for inclusion at the incubation level.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/762
Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qPMyIBZ1tBk6WpEMPuLtTrjA6lvbrQ7DvCZb22S0llo/edit?usp=sharing

Davanum Srinivas is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6551)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] Official vote for Knative for inclusion

Sambhav Kothari

+1 NB

Re: [VOTE] Official vote for Knative for inclusion

Sebastien Goasguen

+1 non-binding

-sebastien

On Tue, Feb 15, 2022 at 3:53 AM Carlos Santana <csantana@...> wrote:
+1 NB

Carlos Santana
IBM Cloud
@csantanapr

--
Co-Founder, TriggerMesh
(+41) 79 367-3825

"benjamin@kubesphere.io

From: Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Date: Tue,Feb 15,2022 0:00 AM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

Knative has applied for inclusion at the incubation level.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/762
Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qPMyIBZ1tBk6WpEMPuLtTrjA6lvbrQ7DvCZb22S0llo/edit?usp=sharing

Davanum Srinivas is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6551)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] Official vote for Knative for inclusion

Asif Ali

+1 NB

On Mon, Feb 14, 2022 at 3:47 PM Nick Young <inocuo@...> wrote:
+1 NB

On Tue, 15 Feb 2022 at 03:02, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Knative has applied for inclusion at the incubation level.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/762
Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qPMyIBZ1tBk6WpEMPuLtTrjA6lvbrQ7DvCZb22S0llo/edit?usp=sharing

Davanum Srinivas is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6551)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] Official vote for Knative for inclusion

Nick Young

+1 NB

On Tue, 15 Feb 2022 at 03:02, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Knative has applied for inclusion at the incubation level.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/762
Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qPMyIBZ1tBk6WpEMPuLtTrjA6lvbrQ7DvCZb22S0llo/edit?usp=sharing

Davanum Srinivas is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6551)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] Official vote for Knative for inclusion

Bernd Verst <bverst@...>

+1 NB

Now officially :)

Bernd

On Mon, Feb 14, 2022 at 3:23 PM Liz Rice <liz@...> wrote:
I think my previous +1 NB may have been on the “unofficial” version of this vote, so just in case here’s my +1 NB on this official edition 😀

On Mon, 14 Feb 2022 at 23:16, Christian Rebischke <chris@...> wrote:
+1 NB

--
Bernd Verst | bverst@... | (415) 900-9875 |  LinkedIn |  @berndverst

Re: [VOTE] Official vote for Knative for inclusion

Tam Nagasada

+1 NB

On Tue, Feb 15, 2022 at 1:02 Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Knative has applied for inclusion at the incubation level.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/762
Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qPMyIBZ1tBk6WpEMPuLtTrjA6lvbrQ7DvCZb22S0llo/edit?usp=sharing

Davanum Srinivas is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6551)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] Official vote for Knative for inclusion

Liz Rice

I think my previous +1 NB may have been on the “unofficial” version of this vote, so just in case here’s my +1 NB on this official edition 😀

On Mon, 14 Feb 2022 at 23:16, Christian Rebischke <chris@...> wrote:
+1 NB

On Mon, Feb 14, 2022 at 08:00:00AM -0800, Amye Scavarda Perrin wrote:
> Knative has applied for inclusion at the incubation level.
> PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/762
> Due Diligence doc:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qPMyIBZ1tBk6WpEMPuLtTrjA6lvbrQ7DvCZb22S0llo/edit?usp=sharing
>
> Davanum Srinivas is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public
> comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (
> https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6551)
>
> Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread.
>
> Remember that the TOC has binding votes only, but we do appreciate
> non-binding votes from the community as a sign of support!
>
> --
> Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF |
> amye@...

Re: [VOTE] Official vote for Knative for inclusion

Christian Rebischke

+1 NB

On Mon, Feb 14, 2022 at 08:00:00AM -0800, Amye Scavarda Perrin wrote:
Knative has applied for inclusion at the incubation level.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/762
Due Diligence doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qPMyIBZ1tBk6WpEMPuLtTrjA6lvbrQ7DvCZb22S0llo/edit?usp=sharing

Davanum Srinivas is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public
comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (
https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6551)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF |
amye@...

Re: [VOTE] Official vote for Knative for inclusion

Mark Peek

+1 NB

Mark

From: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Amye Scavarda Perrin via lists.cncf.io <ascavarda=linuxfoundation.org@...>
Date: Monday, February 14, 2022 at 8:02 AM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

Knative has applied for inclusion at the incubation level.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/762
Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qPMyIBZ1tBk6WpEMPuLtTrjA6lvbrQ7DvCZb22S0llo/edit?usp=sharing

Davanum Srinivas is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6551)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] Official vote for Knative for inclusion

April Kyle Nassi

+1 NB

On Mon, Feb 14, 2022 at 11:43 AM Saad Ali via lists.cncf.io <saadali=google.com@...> wrote:
+1 NB

On Mon, Feb 14, 2022 at 8:02 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Knative has applied for inclusion at the incubation level.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/762
Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qPMyIBZ1tBk6WpEMPuLtTrjA6lvbrQ7DvCZb22S0llo/edit?usp=sharing

Davanum Srinivas is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6551)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...