Date

Re: [VOTE] In-toto for incubating

Aditya Sirish A Yelgundhalli

+1 non-binding

- Aditya

On 2/8/22 16:18, Amye Scavarda Perrin wrote:
In-toto has applied to move from sandbox to incubating.
PR:  https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/393
Due Diligence: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zoOdI_xygcY3Ta1LzTFfAjW8vhvR6lcAqQRlzYNo91k/edit with links to interviews, presentations

Justin Cormack is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6513)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] In-toto for incubating

Emily Fox

+1B

Re: [VOTE] knative as a CNCF Incubating project (Re: knative CNCF Incubation Proposal - Public Comment Period)

kensipe

+1 NB

On Feb 8, 2022, at 3:20 PM, Davanum Srinivas <davanum@...> wrote:

Now that we have a full TOC after the election. Folks, please VOTE.

+1 from me.

-- Dims

On Mon, Jan 31, 2022 at 8:12 AM Davanum Srinivas <davanum@...> wrote:
Hi Folks,

We are opening the public comment period for the proposal of knative as a CNCF Incubating project.

- TOC PR proposal: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/762
- GitHub: https://github.com/knative/

Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qPMyIBZ1tBk6WpEMPuLtTrjA6lvbrQ7DvCZb22S0llo/edit?usp=sharing

Please leave any feedback on this thread / the PR / the Due Diligence doc or privately to TOC if you so wish.

Thanks,
Dims

Re: [VOTE] knative as a CNCF Incubating project (Re: knative CNCF Incubation Proposal - Public Comment Period)

Davanum Srinivas

Whoops! thanks Amye!

On Tue, Feb 8, 2022 at 4:25 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <amye@...> wrote:
We're still in public comment period for another week!
https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6551 was posted on Jan 31st, I will call the vote on Feb 14th. :)

On Tue, Feb 8, 2022 at 1:20 PM Davanum Srinivas <davanum@...> wrote:
[...]

Amye Scavarda Perrin

[...]

Christopher Pisano

+1 NB

On Tue, Feb 8, 2022 at 4:20 PM Davanum Srinivas <davanum@...> wrote:
Now that we have a full TOC after the election. Folks, please VOTE.

+1 from me.

-- Dims

On Mon, Jan 31, 2022 at 8:12 AM Davanum Srinivas <davanum@...> wrote:
Hi Folks,

We are opening the public comment period for the proposal of knative as a CNCF Incubating project.

- TOC PR proposal: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/762
- GitHub: https://github.com/knative/

Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qPMyIBZ1tBk6WpEMPuLtTrjA6lvbrQ7DvCZb22S0llo/edit?usp=sharing

Please leave any feedback on this thread / the PR / the Due Diligence doc or privately to TOC if you so wish.

Thanks,
Dims

Christopher Pisano | Director of Engineering
732.300.9260 | cpisano@...

MORNING CONSULT | Intelligent Data, Intelligent Decisions

[...]

[VOTE] In-toto for incubating

Amye Scavarda Perrin

In-toto has applied to move from sandbox to incubating.
PR:  https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/393
Due Diligence: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zoOdI_xygcY3Ta1LzTFfAjW8vhvR6lcAqQRlzYNo91k/edit with links to interviews, presentations

Justin Cormack is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6513)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

[RESULT] Final GB Seat for TOC - Richard Hartmann

Amye Scavarda Perrin

The runoff election has concluded, and Richard Hartmann will be the final GB-chosen TOC seat.

A big thank you to everyone for your patience in this process, the next upcoming election is the TOC-chosen seat.
Nominations for that seat will open February 15th.

--
Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: Backstage Incubation Proposal - Public Comment

Lei Zhang

+1 binding

On Fri, Feb 4, 2022 at 9:48 AM Liz Rice <liz@...> wrote:
Hi everyone,

Backstage has applied to move from Sandbox to Incubation. As my last piece of work before I step off the TOC, I'm sharing the proposal and Due Diligence document for public comment. I have been the TOC Sponsor up to this point, and a new sponsor will take over once the new TOC is in place.

PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/717

Everyone is welcome to comment in the document, on the PR, or in reply to this thread, before we move to a TOC vote. As always, the period of public comment will last a minimum of two weeks.

Liz

Re: Backstage Incubation Proposal - Public Comment

Oleg Nenashev

+1 non-binding
Backstage is being widely adopted in the industry, and there are no overlap with current incubating/graduated projects.

On Fri, Feb 4, 2022 at 7:40 PM Hong Wang <hong@...> wrote:
Backstage is an amazing project.
+1, NB

Best,
Hong Wang | #argoproj

On Fri, Feb 4, 2022 at 10:37 AM Chris Short via lists.cncf.io <cbshort=amazon.com@...> wrote:

He/Him/His
Sr. Developer Advocate, AWS Kubernetes (GitOps)
TZ=America/Detroit

On Feb 4, 2022, at 12:48, Liz Rice <liz@...> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Backstage has applied to move from Sandbox to Incubation. As my last piece of work before I step off the TOC, I'm sharing the proposal and Due Diligence document for public comment. I have been the TOC Sponsor up to this point, and a new sponsor will take over once the new TOC is in place.

PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/717

Everyone is welcome to comment in the document, on the PR, or in reply to this thread, before we move to a TOC vote. As always, the period of public comment will last a minimum of two weeks.

Liz

Re: Backstage Incubation Proposal - Public Comment

Hong Wang

[...]

Liz Rice

Hi everyone,

Backstage has applied to move from Sandbox to Incubation. As my last piece of work before I step off the TOC, I'm sharing the proposal and Due Diligence document for public comment. I have been the TOC Sponsor up to this point, and a new sponsor will take over once the new TOC is in place.

PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/717

Everyone is welcome to comment in the document, on the PR, or in reply to this thread, before we move to a TOC vote. As always, the period of public comment will last a minimum of two weeks.

Liz

Re: [VOTE] ChaosMesh for incubation

On Thu, 3 Feb 2022 at 17:10, Ken Owens <kenchristineowens@...> wrote:
+1 NB

On Thu, Feb 3, 2022 at 10:31 AM Alena Prokharchyk via lists.cncf.io <aprokharchyk=apple.com@...> wrote:
+1 binding

-alena

On Jan 20, 2022, at 2:21 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

ChaosMesh has applied to move from sandbox to incubating.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/683

Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QQ3K9fOp-84UyX7OZbIndrIZs6HqF60k5DamKv9y8tM/edit#

Lei Zhang is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6464)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: TOC Election Results for GB, End User and Maintainer Seats - runoff for GB

Chris Short

Congrats new TOC members!

Chris Short
He/Him/His
Sr. Developer Advocate, AWS Kubernetes (GitOps)
TZ=America/Detroit

On Feb 2, 2022, at 03:14, Katie Gamanji <gamanjie@...> wrote:

Massive congrats to the new TOCs!

On Wed, 2 Feb 2022, 10:00 alexis richardson, <alexis@...> wrote:
+1 big congratulations to all.

On Tue, 1 Feb 2022, 21:57 Stephen Augustus (augustus) via lists.cncf.io, <augustus=cisco.com@...> wrote:
Congrats to the new TOC members and "thank you so much for your hard work" to the newly-emeritus members!

---

Stephen Augustus (he/him)
Head of Open Source
Mobile: (212) 390-0094

My working hours may not be your working hours.
Please do not feel obligated to reply outside of your normal work schedule.