Date

Re: [VOTE] ChaosMesh for incubation

- Lee

On Feb 3, 2022, at 10:31 AM, Alena Prokharchyk via lists.cncf.io <aprokharchyk=apple.com@...> wrote:

+1 binding

-alena

On Jan 20, 2022, at 2:21 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

ChaosMesh has applied to move from sandbox to incubating.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/683

Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QQ3K9fOp-84UyX7OZbIndrIZs6HqF60k5DamKv9y8tM/edit#

Lei Zhang is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6464)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] ChaosMesh for incubation

-alena

On Jan 20, 2022, at 2:21 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

ChaosMesh has applied to move from sandbox to incubating.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/683

Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QQ3K9fOp-84UyX7OZbIndrIZs6HqF60k5DamKv9y8tM/edit#

Lei Zhang is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6464)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

[RESULT] OpenMetrics approved for incubation

Amye Scavarda Perrin

KubeVirt incubation public comment period

Alena Prokharchyk

Hi All,

KubeVirt has applied to move from Sandbox to Incubation. I am the TOC sponsor; Ricardo Aravena from TAG Runtime helped with the review.

Everyone is welcome to comment in the document, on the PR, or in reply to this thread, before we move to a TOC vote. This period of public comment will last a minimum of two weeks.

-alena

Re: TOC Election Results for GB, End User and Maintainer Seats - runoff for GB

Katie Gamanji

Massive congrats to the new TOCs!

On Wed, 2 Feb 2022, 10:00 alexis richardson, <alexis@...> wrote:
+1 big congratulations to all.

On Tue, 1 Feb 2022, 21:57 Stephen Augustus (augustus) via lists.cncf.io, <augustus=cisco.com@...> wrote:
Congrats to the new TOC members and "thank you so much for your hard work" to the newly-emeritus members!

---

Stephen Augustus (he/him)

Head of Open Source

augustus@...

Mobile: (212) 390-0094

My working hours may not be your working hours.
Please do not feel obligated to reply outside of your normal work schedule.