Date

Re: Chaos Mesh Incubation Proposal - Public Comment Period

Hongchao Deng

- Hongchao Deng

On Thu, Jan 6, 2022 at 4:04 AM Tom Kerkhove <kerkhove.tom@...> wrote:
+1 NB

- Tom Kerkhove

From: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Lei Zhang <resouer@...>
Sent: Wednesday, January 5, 2022 8:32:24 PM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [cncf-toc] Chaos Mesh Incubation Proposal - Public Comment Period

Hi all,

We are opening the public comment period for the proposal of Chaos Mesh to progress at the CNCF as an Incubating project.

- TOC PR proposal: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/683
- Presentation to TAG: Chaos Mesh Incubation Proposal Review
- GitHub: https://github.com/chaos-mesh/

Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QQ3K9fOp-84UyX7OZbIndrIZs6HqF60k5DamKv9y8tM/edit#

Thanks,

Lei Zhang (Harry)

Re: Chaos Mesh Incubation Proposal - Public Comment Period

Tom Kerkhove

+1 NB

- Tom Kerkhove

We are opening the public comment period for the proposal of Chaos Mesh to progress at the CNCF as an Incubating project.

- TOC PR proposal: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/683
- Presentation to TAG: Chaos Mesh Incubation Proposal Review
- GitHub: https://github.com/chaos-mesh/

Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QQ3K9fOp-84UyX7OZbIndrIZs6HqF60k5DamKv9y8tM/edit#

Thanks,

Lei Zhang (Harry)

Chaos Mesh Incubation Proposal - Public Comment Period

Lei Zhang

Hi all,

We are opening the public comment period for the proposal of Chaos Mesh to progress at the CNCF as an Incubating project.

- TOC PR proposal: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/683
- Presentation to TAG: Chaos Mesh Incubation Proposal Review
- GitHub: https://github.com/chaos-mesh/

Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QQ3K9fOp-84UyX7OZbIndrIZs6HqF60k5DamKv9y8tM/edit#

Thanks,

Lei Zhang (Harry)

No TOC meeting for 1/4

Tomorrow's TOC meeting is canceled, no agenda!
CNCF TOC Public Meeting Doc is up to date, our next meeting (1/11) is a closed TOC meeting to review sandbox projects applying to join.
--
Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

SchemaHero 2022 Annual Review

Marc Campbell

Hello,

As requested, the SchemaHero 2022 Annual Review has been created and is ready for review at https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/771

Thanks,
Marc Campbell

Re: TAG-Security Tech Lead Nomination

Andrew Martin <andy@...>

+1 NB

On Tue, 21 Dec 2021, 13:35 Liz Rice, <liz@...> wrote:
+1 binding

On Tue, Dec 21, 2021 at 9:46 AM Justin Cormack via lists.cncf.io <justin.cormack=docker.com@...> wrote:
+1 binding

On Mon, 20 Dec 2021 at 16:10, Brandon Lum <lumjjb@...> wrote:

Hi All,

TAG-Security co-chairs along with TOC liaisons Liz Rice and Justin Cormack would like to nominate Pushkar Joglekar as a Technical Lead.

Below are select contributions and accomplishments to the TAG from Pushkar as well as more about him!

This nomination was based on a community nominee process.

Cheers

Brandon (On behalf of TAG-Security Chairs)

TL Candidate - Dec 2021

Pushkar Joglekar
Github: @PushkarJ
Professional Affiliations: Sr. Software Engineer, VMware Tanzu
Following are some of Pushkar's accomplishments
- Project Lead of Cloud Native 8: Secure Defaults guidance document (#734)
- Project Lead for Cloud Native Security Whitepaper retrospective and survey (#480)
- Process & governance: Created related groups catalog for TAG-Security (#680)
- Meeting facilitator for weekly meetings
Bio:Pushkar Joglekar is a Sr. Software Engineer (VMware Tanzu), currently working towards a goal to Make Kubernetes Secure For All. Previously, he worked on securing planet-scale container environments in a very large end user (Fortune 500) company. He has been fortunate to have donned several hats in the past as an engineer, architect, mentor, people / hiring manager and feels those experiences made him a better person. In his free time, you will find him taking photos, watching cricket and firmly believing that Chai fixes everything!

Re: TAG-Security Tech Lead Nomination

St Leger, Jim

+1 NB

On Dec 20, 2021, at 09:13, Brandon Lum <lumjjb@...> wrote:

[...]

-alena

On Dec 20, 2021, at 8:10 AM, Brandon Lum <lumjjb@...> wrote:

[...]

Rey Lejano

+1 non-binding

On Mon, Dec 20, 2021 at 8:10 AM Brandon Lum <lumjjb@...> wrote:

[...]

Cornelia Davis

+1 binding

On Tue, Dec 21, 2021 at 12:33 AM Ricardo Rocha <ricardo.rocha@...> wrote:
+1 binding

On Mon, Dec 20, 2021 at 06:01:26PM +0100, Dave Zolotusky via lists.cncf.io wrote:
> [...]

Following are some of Pushkar's accomplishments
- Project Lead of Cloud Native 8: Secure Defaults guidance document (#734)
- Project Lead for Cloud Native Security Whitepaper retrospective and survey (#480)
- Process & governance: Created related groups catalog for TAG-Security (#680)
- Meeting facilitator for weekly meetings
Bio:Pushkar Joglekar is a Sr. Software Engineer (VMware Tanzu), currently working towards a goal to Make Kubernetes Secure For All. Previously, he worked on securing planet-scale container environments in a very large end user (Fortune 500) company. He has been fortunate to have donned several hats in the past as an engineer, architect, mentor, people / hiring manager and feels those experiences made him a better person. In his free time, you will find him taking photos, watching cricket and firmly believing that Chai fixes everything!

Ricardo Rocha

#734 <https://github.com/cncf/tag-security/issues/734>)
[...]

Tam Nagasada

+1 NB

On Tue, Dec 21, 2021 at 3:54 PM Asif Ali <a@...> wrote:
+1 NB

On Mon, Dec 20, 2021 at 4:10 PM <karthik@...> wrote:

Karthik S, ChaosNative

Re: TAG-Security Tech Lead Nomination

Asif Ali

+1 NB

On Mon, Dec 20, 2021 at 4:10 PM <karthik@...> wrote:

Karthik S, ChaosNative

Re: TAG-Security Tech Lead Nomination

Karthik Satchitanand

Karthik S, ChaosNative

Re: TAG-Security Tech Lead Nomination

Davanum Srinivas

+1 Binding

On Mon, Dec 20, 2021 at 11:10 AM Brandon Lum <lumjjb@...> wrote:

[...]

Rahul Jadhav

Co-Founder Accuknox, Maintainer KubeArmor

[...]

Stephen Augustus (augustus)

Stephen Augustus (he/him)

Head of Open Source

Emerging Tech & Incubation

augustus@...

Mobile: (212) 390-0094

My working hours may not be your working hours.
Please do not feel obligated to reply outside of your normal work schedule.

Kiran Mova  | Co-Founder, Chief Architect MayaData  | kiran.mova@...

[...]

Dave Zolotusky

[...]

861 - 880 of 7319