Date

Re: TAG-Security Tech Lead Nomination

Tam Nagasada

+1 NB

On Tue, Dec 21, 2021 at 3:54 PM Asif Ali <a@...> wrote:
+1 NB

On Mon, Dec 20, 2021 at 4:10 PM <karthik@...> wrote:

Karthik S, ChaosNative

Re: TAG-Security Tech Lead Nomination

Asif Ali

+1 NB

On Mon, Dec 20, 2021 at 4:10 PM <karthik@...> wrote:

Karthik S, ChaosNative

Re: TAG-Security Tech Lead Nomination

Karthik Satchitanand

Karthik S, ChaosNative

Re: TAG-Security Tech Lead Nomination

Davanum Srinivas

+1 Binding

On Mon, Dec 20, 2021 at 11:10 AM Brandon Lum <lumjjb@...> wrote:

Hi All,

TAG-Security co-chairs along with TOC liaisons Liz Rice and Justin Cormack would like to nominate Pushkar Joglekar as a Technical Lead.

Below are select contributions and accomplishments to the TAG from Pushkar as well as more about him!

This nomination was based on a community nominee process.

Cheers

Brandon (On behalf of TAG-Security Chairs)

TL Candidate - Dec 2021

Pushkar Joglekar
Github: @PushkarJ
Professional Affiliations: Sr. Software Engineer, VMware Tanzu
Following are some of Pushkar's accomplishments
- Project Lead of Cloud Native 8: Secure Defaults guidance document (#734)
- Project Lead for Cloud Native Security Whitepaper retrospective and survey (#480)
- Process & governance: Created related groups catalog for TAG-Security (#680)
- Meeting facilitator for weekly meetings
Bio:Pushkar Joglekar is a Sr. Software Engineer (VMware Tanzu), currently working towards a goal to Make Kubernetes Secure For All. Previously, he worked on securing planet-scale container environments in a very large end user (Fortune 500) company. He has been fortunate to have donned several hats in the past as an engineer, architect, mentor, people / hiring manager and feels those experiences made him a better person. In his free time, you will find him taking photos, watching cricket and firmly believing that Chai fixes everything!

Re: TAG-Security Tech Lead Nomination

Rahul Jadhav

Co-Founder Accuknox, Maintainer KubeArmor

On Mon, Dec 20, 2021 at 9:40 PM Brandon Lum <lumjjb@...> wrote:

[...]

Stephen Augustus (augustus)

Stephen Augustus (he/him)

Head of Open Source

Emerging Tech & Incubation

augustus@...

Mobile: (212) 390-0094

My working hours may not be your working hours.
Please do not feel obligated to reply outside of your normal work schedule.