+1 nb

Kiran Mova <kiran.mova@...>于2021年11月30日 周二下午12:09写道:

+1 NB

On Tue, Nov 30, 2021 at 8:22 AM Yusuf Hadiwinata <yusuf@...> wrote:
+1 nb

Best Regards,

Yusuf Hadiwinata Sutandar
VP - Operation & Services
PT. Biznet Gio Nusantara

+====================+

Biznet Gio Compliance List:
ISO 27001PCI-DSSAICPA SOC

From: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Chris Short via lists.cncf.io <chris=chrisshort.net@...>
Sent: 30 November 2021 3:41
To: Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Cc: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] LitmusChaos for incubation

+1 nb
He/Him/His
TZ=America/Detroit

On Mon, Nov 29, 2021 at 1:21 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
LitmusChaos has applied to move from sandbox to incubating.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/569

Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_8svqwzs1xYRHU92Qfd1I6UUXYyb8J3Zlpemg2-n4SU/edit#heading=h.kd4eg2uz3lt0

Davanum Srinivas is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6343)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

- Hongchao Deng

Re: [VOTE] LitmusChaos for incubation

Kiran Mova

[...]

Yusuf Hadiwinata

+1 nb

Best Regards,

Yusuf Hadiwinata Sutandar
VP - Operation & Services
PT. Biznet Gio Nusantara

+====================+
+====================+

Biznet Gio Compliance List:
ISO 27001PCI-DSSAICPA SOC

[...]

Archy k

+1 NB

On Mon, Nov 29, 2021 at 1:41 PM saiyam pathak <Saiyam911@...> wrote:
+1 NB

--
CNCF Ambassador

Re: [VOTE] LitmusChaos for incubation

saiyam pathak

+1 NB

On Mon, 29 Nov 2021 at 11:51 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
LitmusChaos has applied to move from sandbox to incubating.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/569

Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_8svqwzs1xYRHU92Qfd1I6UUXYyb8J3Zlpemg2-n4SU/edit#heading=h.kd4eg2uz3lt0

Davanum Srinivas is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6343)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

--
CNCF Ambassador

[VOTE] LitmusChaos for incubation

Amye Scavarda Perrin

LitmusChaos has applied to move from sandbox to incubating.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/569

Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_8svqwzs1xYRHU92Qfd1I6UUXYyb8J3Zlpemg2-n4SU/edit#heading=h.kd4eg2uz3lt0

Davanum Srinivas is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6343)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Sandbox Annual Reviews accepted November 23rd

Amye Scavarda Perrin

The TOC met today and approved the following sandbox annual reviews, with comments. Our next annual review session is scheduled for March 8, 2022.

k3s: Improve upstream patches to Kubernetes, TOC is concerned about divergence from upstream. Sponsors: Liz Rice, Dave Zolotusky, Saad Ali.
Metal3-io: TOC recommends establishing a security policy. Sponsors: Saad Ali, Liz Rice, Dave Zolotusky.
Porter: Software distribution is a strong requirement (e.g. how to get a software product into enterprises). Maybe Porter could be clearer about this as a use case? For example, use Porter to package an app that can be distributed through an online cloud marketplace. Sponsors: Lei Zhang, Saad Ali, Liz Rice.
Backstage: TOC recommends increasing maintainer diversity. Sponsors: Saad Ali, Lei Zhang, Liz Rice.
Open Service Mesh: TOC recommends increasing maintainer diversity and adopters documentation. Sponsors: Liz Rice, Saad Ali, Lei Zhang.
Keylime: TOC recommends increasing adoption at scale, in production. Sponsors: Saad Ali, Lei Zhang, Liz Rice.
Tremor: TOC recommends creating a publicly available roadmap is an improvement and increased adoption, but great job for using all the CNCF resources available. Sponsors: Saad Ali, Lei Zhang, Liz Rice, Dave Zolotusky.
OpenYurt: TOC recommends updating publicly available roadmap. Sponsors: Liz Rice, Saad Ali, Dave Zolotusky.
Cloud Custodian: TOC recommends adopting a more robust, open and inclusive governance structure and correcting missing adopters list. Sponsors: Liz Rice, Saad Ali, Dave Zolotusky, Lei Zhang.

--
Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

OpenYurt 2021 annual report is ready for reivew

Fei Guo <vrgf2003@...>

Hi,

As the title mentioned, I have submitted the report on behalf of OpenYurt maintainers.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Fei

Sandbox Inclusion Meeting Results from 11/16

Amye Scavarda Perrin

The TOC met today to review the sandbox applications. Our next (scheduled) Sandbox Inclusion Meeting is January 11, 2022.
Welcome new sandbox projects!

FabEdge: TAG Network to take a look at FabEdge. Should this be a project in its own right? Part of KubeEdge? Support for other edge projects?
Nocalhost (https://github.com/cncf/toc/issues/751) : Passes with a majority vote of the TOC
Curve: TAG Storage to review
KubeArmor (https://github.com/cncf/toc/issues/752): Passes with a majority vote of the TOC
Metarget: Love the approach. Talk to TAG Security and see if more community interest can be drummed up. Needs more maintainers/contributors.
Konveyor: TAG App Delivery to review, is this project too specific to OpenShift?
K8up (https://github.com/cncf/toc/issues/753): Passes with a majority vote of the TOC
kube-rs (https://github.com/cncf/toc/issues/754): Passes with a majority vote of the TOC

--
Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

11/16 Public TOC Meeting Cancelled

We'll be cancelling the public TOC meeting tomorrow in order to do a closed meeting for sandbox inclusion review, we've got a pretty significant backlog (https://sandbox.cncf.io)!

Our next scheduled sandbox inclusion meeting is still January 11th, we've made the decision to review again this week as we got through 3 applications last week.

- amye

--
Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: LitmusChaos Incubation Proposal - Public Comment Period

Kanchana Wickremasinghe

Looks pretty solid all the very best !!!

On Tue, Nov 9, 2021 at 10:25 AM Davanum Srinivas <davanum@...> wrote:
Hi all,

We are opening the public comment period for the proposal of LitmusChaos to progress at the CNCF as an Incubating project.

PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/569

Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_8svqwzs1xYRHU92Qfd1I6UUXYyb8J3Zlpemg2-n4SU/edit#heading=h.kd4eg2uz3lt0

Thanks,
Dims

kindest regards,
Kanchana Wickremasinghe | VP & Product Manager of Choreo Data Plane | WSO2 Inc.
(m) +61-430-145-751 | (e) kanchanaw@...

Keylime annual review ready for feedback

axel simon <axel@...>

Hello all,
Just a quick email to let you know the annual review for Keylime (https://keylime.dev & https://github.com/keylime/keylime) is up for review:

Feedback welcome!

Friendly regards,
axel

--
axel simon
Open Source Security

Sandbox Inclusion Meeting Results from 11/09

Amye Scavarda Perrin

The TOC met today to review the sandbox applications. Our next Sandbox
Inclusion Meeting is January 11, 2022.
Welcome new sandbox projects!

OpenELB (formerly PorterLB) - Passes with a majority vote of the TOC
(https://github.com/cncf/toc/issues/743)
Open Cluster Management - Passes with a majority vote of the TOC
(https://github.com/cncf/toc/issues/744)
Kubitus Installer - Not included by a majority vote of the TOC
VS Code Kubernetes Tools - Included by a majority vote of the TOC
(https://github.com/cncf/toc/issues/745)

--
Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF |
amye@...

LitmusChaos Incubation Proposal - Public Comment Period

We are opening the public comment period for the proposal of LitmusChaos to progress at the CNCF as an Incubating project.

PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/569

Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_8svqwzs1xYRHU92Qfd1I6UUXYyb8J3Zlpemg2-n4SU/edit#heading=h.kd4eg2uz3lt0

Thanks,
Dims

FW: [EXTERNAL] [cncf-openservicemesh-maintainers] Open Service Mesh Annual Review Requested

Phillip Gibson <Phillip.Gibson@...>

The Open Service Mesh 2021 annual review PR has been submitted. You can find the PR at https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/742

Thanks,

Phill Gibson