Date

Re: Longhorn Incubation Proposal - Public Comment Period

Franco Geraci

+1 NB

Il mer 15 set 2021, 09:14 Saad Ali via lists.cncf.io <saadali=google.com@...> ha scritto:
I am opening the public comment period for the proposal for Longhorn to join the CNCF as an Incubating project.

PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/553

Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fimxaJ3sgc_q9_qtwoQhLo0RwxI6U_FnxyxAXfslKdE/edit#heading=h.rg1aev97ao2c

Thanks,

Saad Ali

[RESULT] Streamlined graduation process approved

Amye Scavarda Perrin

Strimzi Annual Review 2021

Jakub Scholz <jakub@...>

Hi all,

On behalf of Strimzi maintainers team, I opened the PR with the 2021 annual review for the Strimzi project: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/726

Let me know if you have any questions or comments ...

Thanks & Regards
Jakub

Re: VOTE: Establishing the Cooperative Delivery Working Group with TAG App Delivery

On Wed, Aug 18, 2021 at 10:21 AM Reitbauer, Alois via lists.cncf.io <alois.reitbauer=dynatrace.com@...> wrote:

Hello,

TAG App Delivery would like to put forward the proposal to form a
new Cooperative Delivery working group and asks for TOC approval voting

The cooperative delivery working group focuses on bringing infrastructure/platform delivery and application delivery closer together. Often responsibilities, lifecycles and processes are decoupled which leads to real world issues. Full-stack – infra and app – delivery workflows are often still brittle and break easily. The working group is a collaboration of projects in the app and infra space as well as end users developing best practices solving coming problems.

The charter and outline of the group can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1n8AtfQQGJIJrsU-F-oGN6DVXE76E8OVCXsPpXkWgmBo/edit?usp=sharing

This email may contain confidential information. If it appears this message was sent to you by mistake, please let us know of the error. In this case, we also ask that you do not further forward the content and delete it. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Dynatrace Austria GmbH (registration number FN 91482h) is a company registered in Linz whose registered office is at 4020 Linz, Austria, Am Fünfundzwanziger Turm 20.

Re: Longhorn Incubation Proposal - Public Comment Period

Timothy Horner

+1 non-binding
Timothy Horner
Software Engineer
Linode Cloud Hosting
p:(609)502-8190
w:linode.com  e: thorner@...

On Fri, Sep 17, 2021 at 10:58 AM Rey Lejano <rlejano@...> wrote:
+1 non-binding

On Wed, Sep 15, 2021 at 5:30 AM Barak Stout <bstout@...> wrote:
+1 NB

Barak Stout
Raft
goraft.tech

Longhorn helped kick start OpenEBS and longhorn engine functionality has been put to test by OpenEBS users as well for the past 3 years (in addition to the usage counts mentioned in the DD doc).

--
Kiran Mova  | Co-Founder, Chief Architect MayaData  | kiran.mova@...

On Wed, Sep 15, 2021 at 5:43 PM Xing Yang <xingyang105@...> wrote:
+1 non-binding

+1 non-binding

发件人: <cncf-toc@...> 代表 Anil Vishnoi <vishnoianil@...>
日期: 2021825 星期三 下午10:02
收件人: Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
抄送: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
主题: Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Cilium for incubation

+1 NB

On Tue, Aug 24, 2021 at 10:04 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Cilium has applied to be included at the incubation level.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/637
Due Diligence: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PlDiCA58nZEJGfWw32R-Y1cGI02ZUhQa6KG8ueSpef8/edit
Justin Cormack is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6063)

Anil

本邮件及附件含 DaoCloud 保密信息,仅限发送给上面地址中列出的个人或群组,禁止任何其他人以任何形式使用本邮件中的信息。若误收本邮件,请务必通知发送人并直接删去,不得使用、传播或复制本邮件。

Re: [VOTE] Cilium for incubation

Kevin.Ryan@...

+1 Non binding.

Look forward to seeing you all in person (if you are there) in LA soon!

Kevin Ryan

Cilium has applied to be included at the incubation level.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/637
Due Diligence: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PlDiCA58nZEJGfWw32R-Y1cGI02ZUhQa6KG8ueSpef8/edit
Justin Cormack is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6063)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] Cilium for incubation

Erin Boyd <erin_boyd@...>

+1 binding

On Sep 13, 2021, at 2:23 AM, Saad Ali via lists.cncf.io <saadali=google.com@...> wrote:

+1 binding

On Tue, Aug 24, 2021 at 10:04 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Cilium has applied to be included at the incubation level.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/637
Due Diligence: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PlDiCA58nZEJGfWw32R-Y1cGI02ZUhQa6KG8ueSpef8/edit
Justin Cormack is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6063)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager | amye@...