发件人: <cncf-toc@...> 代表 Anil Vishnoi <vishnoianil@...>
日期: 2021825 星期三 下午10:02
收件人: Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
抄送: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
主题: Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Cilium for incubation

+1 NB

On Tue, Aug 24, 2021 at 10:04 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Cilium has applied to be included at the incubation level.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/637
Due Diligence: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PlDiCA58nZEJGfWw32R-Y1cGI02ZUhQa6KG8ueSpef8/edit
Justin Cormack is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6063)

Anil

本邮件及附件含 DaoCloud 保密信息,仅限发送给上面地址中列出的个人或群组,禁止任何其他人以任何形式使用本邮件中的信息。若误收本邮件,请务必通知发送人并直接删去,不得使用、传播或复制本邮件。

Re: [VOTE] Cilium for incubation

Kevin.Ryan@...

+1 Non binding.

Look forward to seeing you all in person (if you are there) in LA soon!

Kevin Ryan

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] Cilium for incubation

On Sep 13, 2021, at 2:23 AM, Saad Ali via lists.cncf.io <saadali=google.com@...> wrote:

+1 binding

On Tue, Aug 24, 2021 at 10:04 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Cilium has applied to be included at the incubation level.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/637
Due Diligence: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PlDiCA58nZEJGfWw32R-Y1cGI02ZUhQa6KG8ueSpef8/edit
Justin Cormack is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6063)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager | amye@...

in-toto 2021 annual review

Santiago Torres Arias <santiago@...>

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the in-toto team, I'm happy to share the annual review
PR[1]. This year has been full of exciting news and progress for the
project!

Cheers!
-Santiago

[1] https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/718

Re: [VOTE] Cilium for incubation

Saad Ali

+1 binding

On Tue, Aug 24, 2021 at 10:04 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Cilium has applied to be included at the incubation level.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/637
Due Diligence: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PlDiCA58nZEJGfWw32R-Y1cGI02ZUhQa6KG8ueSpef8/edit
Justin Cormack is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6063)

Re: [VOTE] Cilium for incubation

Bob Killen

+1 NB

On Fri, Sep 10, 2021 at 8:54 AM Franco Geraci <franco.geraci@...> wrote:
+1 NB

Il giorno ven 10 set 2021 alle ore 14:53 Archy k <ayrat.khayretdinov@...> ha scritto:
+1  NB

On Fri., Sep. 10, 2021, 07:47 Philippe Robin, <Philippe.Robin@...> wrote:

+1 NB

Best regards,

Philippe

Cilium has applied to be included at the incubation level.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/637
Due Diligence: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PlDiCA58nZEJGfWw32R-Y1cGI02ZUhQa6KG8ueSpef8/edit
Justin Cormack is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6063)

Re: [VOTE] Cilium for incubation

Philippe Robin

+1 NB

Best regards,

Philippe

Cilium has applied to be included at the incubation level.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/637
Due Diligence: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PlDiCA58nZEJGfWw32R-Y1cGI02ZUhQa6KG8ueSpef8/edit
Justin Cormack is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6063)

_._,_._,_

Serverless Workflow Specification 2021 Annual Review PR available

Tihomir Surdilovic <tsurdilovic@...>

Serverless Workflow project annual review PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/714

Thanks!

TOC Meeting for 9/7

Amye Scavarda Perrin

Re: [VOTE] Cilium for incubation

Dave Zolotusky

+1 binding

Though, I have to say that I'd prefer to see more detail in the DD doc.

On Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 6:49 PM Sheng Liang via lists.cncf.io <Sheng.liang=suse.com@...> wrote:

+1 binding

Cilium has applied to be included at the incubation level.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/637
Due Diligence: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PlDiCA58nZEJGfWw32R-Y1cGI02ZUhQa6KG8ueSpef8/edit
Justin Cormack is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6063)

~Dave

Re: [VOTE] Crossplane for incubation

Dave Zolotusky

+1 binding

On Mon, Aug 23, 2021 at 6:54 PM Alena Prokharchyk via lists.cncf.io <aprokharchyk=apple.com@...> wrote:
+1 binding

-alena

On Jul 29, 2021, at 12:28 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Crossplane has applied for incubation status.

PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/620

Lei Zhang and Ricardo Rocha are the TOC sponsors for this project, have called for public comment and have approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6013)

~Dave

Re: VOTE: Establishing the Cooperative Delivery Working Group with TAG App Delivery

Kiran Mova

+1 NB.

On Fri, Aug 27, 2021 at 6:17 PM Stephan Lagraulet via lists.cncf.io <stephan.lagraulet=n26.com@...> wrote:
+1 non-binding

On Fri, 27 Aug 2021 at 13:53, Chris Short via lists.cncf.io <chris=chrisshort.net@...> wrote:
+1 non-binding

On Wed, Aug 18, 2021 at 05:21 Reitbauer, Alois via lists.cncf.io <alois.reitbauer=dynatrace.com@...> wrote:

Hello,

TAG App Delivery would like to put forward the proposal to form a
new Cooperative Delivery working group and asks for TOC approval voting

The cooperative delivery working group focuses on bringing infrastructure/platform delivery and application delivery closer together. Often responsibilities, lifecycles and processes are decoupled which leads to real world issues. Full-stack – infra and app – delivery workflows are often still brittle and break easily. The working group is a collaboration of projects in the app and infra space as well as end users developing best practices solving coming problems.

The charter and outline of the group can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1n8AtfQQGJIJrsU-F-oGN6DVXE76E8OVCXsPpXkWgmBo/edit?usp=sharing

This email may contain confidential information. If it appears this message was sent to you by mistake, please let us know of the error. In this case, we also ask that you do not further forward the content and delete it. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Dynatrace Austria GmbH (registration number FN 91482h) is a company registered in Linz whose registered office is at 4020 Linz, Austria, Am Fünfundzwanziger Turm 20.

--
He/Him/His
TZ=America/Detroit

--
Stephan Lagraulet
Director of Engineering

[...]

Ricardo Rocha

+1 binding

On Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 07:04:29PM +0100, Liz Rice via lists.cncf.io wrote:
+1 binding

On Thu, 26 Aug 2021 at 19:59, Davanum Srinivas <davanum@gmail.com> wrote:

+1 Binding

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/at+4020+Linz,+Austria,+Am+F%C3%BCnfundzwanziger+Turm+20?entry=gmail&source=g>.

Re: VOTE: Establishing the Cooperative Delivery Working Group with TAG App Delivery

On Thu, 26 Aug 2021 at 19:59, Davanum Srinivas <davanum@...> wrote:
+1 Binding

On Wed, Aug 18, 2021 at 2:21 AM Reitbauer, Alois via lists.cncf.io <alois.reitbauer=dynatrace.com@...> wrote:

[...]

Davanum Srinivas

[...]