Date

Re: [VOTE] Cilium for incubation

Archy k

+1 NB

On Tue, Aug 24, 2021 at 5:05 PM Joe Searcy <joe@...> wrote:
+1 nb

Re: [VOTE] Cilium for incubation

Joe Searcy

+1 nb

Re: [VOTE] Cilium for incubation

Erin Boyd <erin_boyd@...>

+1 binding

On Aug 24, 2021, at 2:53 PM, Alena Prokharchyk via lists.cncf.io <aprokharchyk=apple.com@...> wrote:

+1 binding

-alena

On Aug 24, 2021, at 10:03 AM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Cilium has applied to be included at the incubation level.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/637
Due Diligence: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PlDiCA58nZEJGfWw32R-Y1cGI02ZUhQa6KG8ueSpef8/edit
Justin Cormack is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6063)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] Cilium for incubation

-alena

On Aug 24, 2021, at 10:03 AM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Cilium has applied to be included at the incubation level.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/637
Due Diligence: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PlDiCA58nZEJGfWw32R-Y1cGI02ZUhQa6KG8ueSpef8/edit
Justin Cormack is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6063)

Re: [VOTE] Cilium for incubation

TAG Network endorses Cilium’s proposed adoption as an Incubation level project.

On Aug 24, 2021, at 12:03 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Cilium has applied to be included at the incubation level.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/637
Due Diligence: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PlDiCA58nZEJGfWw32R-Y1cGI02ZUhQa6KG8ueSpef8/edit
Justin Cormack is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6063)

Re: [VOTE] Cilium for incubation

Tamal Saha

+1 non-binding

Tamal Saha
AppsCode

Re: [VOTE] Cilium for incubation

Chris Short

1+ non-binding
He/Him/His
TZ=America/Detroit

On Tue, Aug 24, 2021 at 2:51 PM Stephen Augustus <hey@...> wrote:
+1 nb

On Tue, Aug 24, 2021, 13:04 Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Cilium has applied to be included at the incubation level.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/637
Due Diligence: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PlDiCA58nZEJGfWw32R-Y1cGI02ZUhQa6KG8ueSpef8/edit
Justin Cormack is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6063)

Re: [VOTE] Cilium for incubation

Stephen Augustus

+1 nb

On Tue, Aug 24, 2021, 13:04 Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Cilium has applied to be included at the incubation level.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/637
Due Diligence: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PlDiCA58nZEJGfWw32R-Y1cGI02ZUhQa6KG8ueSpef8/edit
Justin Cormack is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6063)

Re: [VOTE] Cilium for incubation

Somik Behera

+1 Binding

Somik

Somik Behera | Founding Head of Products | CloudNatix, Inc | (512) 577 6645

On Tue, Aug 24 2021 at 11:41 AM, Chandler Hoisington <choisington@...> wrote:
+1 non-binding

-Chandler Hoisington

On Tue, Aug 24, 2021 at 11:30 AM St Leger, Jim <jim.st.leger@...> wrote:

+1 NB

Excellent alignment already w/K8s and other CNCF projects (and the new eBPF Foundation as well.)

Great open community too.

Cheers,

Jim

Cilium has applied to be included at the incubation level.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/637
Due Diligence: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PlDiCA58nZEJGfWw32R-Y1cGI02ZUhQa6KG8ueSpef8/edit
Justin Cormack is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6063)

Re: [VOTE] Cilium for incubation

Timothy Horner

+1 NB
Timothy Horner
Software Engineer
Linode Cloud Hosting
p:(609)502-8190
w:linode.com  e: thorner@...

On Tue, Aug 24, 2021 at 1:58 PM Justin Cormack via lists.cncf.io <justin.cormack=docker.com@...> wrote:
+1 binding

Thanks to the team and customers for their help reviewing this project. I am excited for its future in the CNCF.

Justin

On Tue, Aug 24, 2021 at 6:04 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
[...]

moh.ahmed@...

+1 non-binding

Moh Ahmed

Team Lead – Site Reliability Engineer

555 Legget Drive| Tower A | Suite 600| Ottawa ON | K2K 2X3 | 613-963-1200 (ext. 312)

www.cengn.ca Follow us @CENGNCanada

From: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Amye Scavarda Perrin via lists.cncf.io <ascavarda=linuxfoundation.org@...>
Date: Tuesday, August 24, 2021 at 1:04 PM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

Cilium has applied to be included at the incubation level.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/637
Due Diligence: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PlDiCA58nZEJGfWw32R-Y1cGI02ZUhQa6KG8ueSpef8/edit
Justin Cormack is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6063)

[VOTE] Cilium for incubation

Amye Scavarda Perrin

Cilium has applied to be included at the incubation level.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/637
Due Diligence: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PlDiCA58nZEJGfWw32R-Y1cGI02ZUhQa6KG8ueSpef8/edit
Justin Cormack is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6063)

Sandbox Review Meeting has moved to September 14th

We're moving the sandbox review meeting to September 14th.
The Public TOC Meeting Working Document has the updated schedule.

Re: [VOTE] Crossplane for incubation

-alena

On Jul 29, 2021, at 12:28 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Crossplane has applied for incubation status.

PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/620

Lei Zhang and Ricardo Rocha are the TOC sponsors for this project, have called for public comment and have approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6013)

Re: [VOTE] Crossplane for incubation

Sheng Liang <sheng.liang@...>

+1 binding

Crossplane has applied for incubation status.

PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/620

Lei Zhang and Ricardo Rocha are the TOC sponsors for this project, have called for public comment and have approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6013)

Cartografos Working Group maturity model documentation committed to GitHub

Simon Forster

Dear All,

As you may be aware, the Cartografos Working Group commenced work on a Cloud Native Maturity Model. Our initial effort focused on preparing documentation on the four key areas of People, Process, Policy and Technology. We also produced a Prologue that introduces the model and outlines the five levels of Build, Operate, Scale, Improve, and Optimize.

We wish to inform you that we have committed the five documents to our repository on GitHub and we invite the community to submit issues and pull requests.

https://github.com/cncf/cartografos#cloud-native-maturity-model-reference-documents

Our next step for the model is to add supplementary material to GitHub, and we expect to commence work with TAGs and Projects within the CNCF to ensure ongoing effective representation of projects within the model over time. We anticipate the model will evolve quickly, and we hope that it becomes a very useful tool for end users, as well as community members and contributors.

As well as working with the Business Value Subcommittee to produce the CNCF Landscape Guide, we are also collaborating with the CNCF on a surprise for KubeCon and CloudNativeCon NA in October.

We wish to thank the TOC for feedback we have received, it has been immensely useful, and we hope to work with you on an ongoing basis on this contribution to the cloud native community.

Regards,

The Cartografos Working Group

Danielle Cook, Fairwinds

John Forman, Accenture

Robert Glenn, Accenture

Simon Forster, Stackegy

Re: [VOTE] Proposal to archive OpenTracing

Bing Lien

+1 b

從我的iPhone傳送

1021 - 1040 of 7191