Date

Re: [VOTE] Emissary-Ingress (was: Ambassador) for incubation

-alena

On Feb 25, 2021, at 10:24 AM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

The emissary-ingress project (formerly known as Ambassador) has applied for incubation. https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/435

The due diligence document is here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bJhfqEADNI7YSQPyi8Kmb1VvN2FaqxMFRsYvp-vZQLg/edit?usp=sharing

Re: [VOTE] Emissary-Ingress (was: Ambassador) for incubation

Lei Zhang

+1 binding

Re: [VOTE] Emissary-Ingress (was: Ambassador) for incubation

Ricardo Rocha

+1 binding

On Tue, Mar 09, 2021 at 02:29:14PM +0100, Dave Zolotusky via lists.cncf.io wrote:
+1 binding

On Mon, Mar 8, 2021 at 4:25 PM Sheng Liang via lists.cncf.io <sheng.liang=
suse.com@...> wrote:

~Dave

Re: [VOTE] Emissary-Ingress (was: Ambassador) for incubation

Dave Zolotusky

+1 binding

On Mon, Mar 8, 2021 at 4:25 PM Sheng Liang via lists.cncf.io <sheng.liang=suse.com@...> wrote:

~Dave

Service Mesh Interface 2021 Annual Review

Bridget Kromhout <bridget@...>

Hi, CNCF TOC -

The SMI maintainers have prepared https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/611 for your consideration. Thanks!

--
Bridget

Re: [VOTE] Emissary-Ingress (was: Ambassador) for incubation

Sheng Liang <sheng.liang@...>

+1 binding

Re: [VOTE] Emissary-Ingress (was: Ambassador) for incubation

Justin Cormack

+1 (binding)

On Thu, Feb 25, 2021 at 6:24 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
The emissary-ingress project (formerly known as Ambassador) has applied for incubation. https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/435

The due diligence document is here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bJhfqEADNI7YSQPyi8Kmb1VvN2FaqxMFRsYvp-vZQLg/edit?usp=sharing

Re: Tech lead nominations for CNCF Storage SIG

Kiran Mova

+1 NB

Have been interacting with Sheng for over 3 years now in the context of Longhorn and OpenEBS. Great choice.

Looking forward to working with Raffaele.

On Sun, Mar 7, 2021, 12:14 AM Barak Stout <bstout@...> wrote:
+1 NB

Barak Stout
Raft