Date

Flux for Incubation Public Comment Period

Michelle Noorali

Hello,

Flux is applying for incubation status:
DD has been reviewed by myself and SIG App Delivery. We've also conducted interviews with end users. We are supportive of Flux going into incubation. We are now calling for the 2 week public comment period prior to the vote.

Thank you,

Michelle Noorali

Re: TOC Election Results for GB and End User Seats

Richard Hartmann

Congratulations and thank yous for old and new TOC members. This set
of people a solid choice, indeed.

On a janitorial level, I think it would be great if company
affiliations could be listed alongside announcements.

On Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 1:00 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin
<ascavarda@...> wrote:

Many thanks to all who participated in the process!
I'm pleased to announce the results of the TOC Election for the GB and End User selected seats for 2021.

End User selected seats:
Dave Zolotusky
Ricardo Rocha (term ends 2022)

GB appointed seats:
Erin Boyd
Cornelia Davis
Lei Zhang

Many thanks to Brendan Burns, Matt Klein and Xiang Li for their work here!

Re: TOC Election Results for GB and End User Seats

Saad Ali

Big congrats to all the new TOC members. Looking forward to working with you all.

And thank you Brendan, Matt, and Xiang for all your hard work!

On Mon, Feb 1, 2021 at 4:01 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Many thanks to all who participated in the process!
I'm pleased to announce the results of the TOC Election for the GB and End User selected seats for 2021.

End User selected seats:
Dave Zolotusky
Ricardo Rocha (term ends 2022)

GB appointed seats:
Erin Boyd
Cornelia Davis
Lei Zhang

Many thanks to Brendan Burns, Matt Klein and Xiang Li for their work here!

Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [cncf-toc] TOC Election Results for GB and End User Seats

Cornelia Davis

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! So thrilled to join you all.

On Tue, 2 Feb 2021 at 05:31, Cheryl Hung <chung@...> wrote:
Huge congrats to the incoming TOC members, and many thanks to Brendan, Matt, and Xiang for your service to the community!

Congratulations to our new members. What a great list of folks. Thank you to the outgoing members. It has been a pleasure working with you all.