Date

[TOC] Nominations Open through 12pm PT, January 11, 2021

Chris Aniszczyk

Just a reminder about upcoming TOC elections for the GB and end user seats!

Feel free to petition your GB and end user member representatives!

[TOC] Nominations Open through 12pm PT, January 11, 2021

Amye Scavarda Perrin

5 seats are open for nomination by the GB and End User Community.
Nominations are open for the two Selecting Groups.

We will be publishing the list of qualified nominees at the end of the qualification process.

Timeline:
December 14: Nominations open – 12 PM PT
January 11: Nominations close - 12 PM PT
Jan 11: Qualification period opens
Jan 25: Qualification period closes
Jan 25: Election opens, Voting occurs by a time-limited Condorcet-IRV ranking in CIVS
Feb 1: Election closes at 12pm Pacific, results announced

Re: OPA to graduation

jkrach@...

We've also been using OPA in production for use cases such as:
1. microservice authorization policy
2. internal webapp authorization policies via Envoy filter
3. kafka authorization

We also spoke at Kubecon 2019 about some of our use cases, you can check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhgxFICWsA8

Gatekeeper / K8S admission is actually one of the main use cases we still haven't fully integrated (in the works though)!

1601 - 1620 of 7167