Date

Re: CNCF cluster - maintenance window

Dan Kohn <dan@...>

+Public TOC list

Thanks for the heads up. We're excited to get to the full ~900 server capacity.

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 2:57 PM, Maciej Naruszewicz <maciej.naruszewicz@...> wrote:
Hi Dan,

Per our discussion on Slack I wanted to confirm that due to the expansion process we will be having a maintenance window in the CNCF cluster soon. We do not have an exact date nor the amount of time it will take but basing on what I know it should take place somewhere around last week of January - first week of February and last up to a few days. I will confirm the dates with you when we are certain about the schedule. I will also post an issue describing it on the cluster's Github page so that tenants are aware of it.

Feel free to contact me in case of any questions.
Maciej

--
Dan Kohn <mailto:dan@...>
Executive Director, Cloud Native Computing Foundation <https://cncf.io/>

Re: Final RFC: linkerd

Chris Aniszczyk

Inception.

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 10:07 AM, Doug Davis <dug@...> wrote:

Chris - under which category of project will it be asking for?
I search the PR but didn't notice it - but maybe I missed it.

Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc ---01/05/2017 11:03:52 AM---At the TOC call this week, we discussed finalizing the linkerd proposal and getting it ready for vot

From: Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...>
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Date: 01/05/2017 11:03 AM
Subject: [cncf-toc] Final RFC: linkerd
Sent by: cncf-toc-bounces@...

At the TOC call this week, we discussed finalizing the linkerd proposal and getting it ready for vote. I propose we have a final RFC over the next few days and call for a formal vote early next week.

Please make any comments/suggestions here:

Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719_______________________________________________

Re: Final RFC: linkerd

Doug Davis <dug@...>

From: Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...>
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Date: 01/05/2017 11:03 AM
Sent by: cncf-toc-bounces@...

At the TOC call this week, we discussed finalizing the linkerd proposal and getting it ready for vote. I propose we have a final RFC over the next few days and call for a formal vote early next week.

Please make any comments/suggestions here:

Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719_______________________________________________

Final RFC: linkerd

Chris Aniszczyk

At the TOC call this week, we discussed finalizing the linkerd proposal and getting it ready for vote. I propose we have a final RFC over the next few days and call for a formal vote early next week.

Please make any comments/suggestions here:

Re: RFC: Traefik

Kenneth Owens (kenowens) <kenowens@...>

I would like to sponsor this project and will work with Emile on the process.

Kind regards,

Ken

banner2

Kenneth Owens

CTO

kenowens@...

Tel: +1 408 424 0872

Cisco Systems, Inc.

16401 Swingley Ridge Road Suite 400
CHESTERFIELD
63017
United States
cisco.com

Think before you print.

Please click here for Company Registration Information.