Date

Re: [VOTE] Cortex for Incubation

Ricardo P Katz

+1 NB

On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 11:50 AM Vineeth Reddy <vineethbfhs@...> wrote:
+1 NB

On Sat, Jul 25, 2020 at 1:06 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Cortex has applied to move to incubation: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/315.

Katie Gamanji from the TOC has performed due diligence.

Due diligence doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mCS5C9wQxEyFQrknaY4nFvgWR34ZKUgFH7I2osMhbIY.

Re: [VOTE] KubeEdge for Incubation

Liz Rice

+1 binding (and thank you everyone involved in the DD!)

Liz

On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 5:29 PM anni lai <annilai88@...> wrote:
+1 nb

Anni

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 1:12 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
KubeEdge has applied for promotion from Sandbox to Incubation level: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/461

Alena has performed due diligence and is the TOC Sponsor.

The Due Diligence doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GwKZCeXbCnyBkTVwrlUflGSU7lwVgucn2CfkwrCSpsY/edit#heading=h.kd4eg2uz3lt0

Re: [VOTE] Cortex for Incubation

Vineeth Pothulapati

+1 NB

On Sat, Jul 25, 2020 at 1:06 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Cortex has applied to move to incubation: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/315.

Katie Gamanji from the TOC has performed due diligence.

Due diligence doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mCS5C9wQxEyFQrknaY4nFvgWR34ZKUgFH7I2osMhbIY.

Re: [VOTE] Cortex for Incubation

Vishal Raj

+1 NB

On Tue, 28 Jul, 2020, 10:25 pm khaines via lists.cncf.io, <khaines=microsoft.com@...> wrote:
+1 NB

Re: [VOTE] Cortex for Incubation

khaines@...

+1 NB

Re: [VOTE] KubeEdge for Incubation

anni lai

+1 nb

Anni

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 1:12 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
KubeEdge has applied for promotion from Sandbox to Incubation level: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/461

Alena has performed due diligence and is the TOC Sponsor.

The Due Diligence doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GwKZCeXbCnyBkTVwrlUflGSU7lwVgucn2CfkwrCSpsY/edit#heading=h.kd4eg2uz3lt0

Re: [VOTE] KubeEdge for Incubation

Kevin.Ryan@...

+1 NB

Alena has performed due diligence and is the TOC Sponsor.

The Due Diligence doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GwKZCeXbCnyBkTVwrlUflGSU7lwVgucn2CfkwrCSpsY/edit#heading=h.kd4eg2uz3lt0

Re: [VOTE] KubeEdge for Incubation

Deepak Vij <deepak.vij@...>

+1 NB

Alena has performed due diligence and is the TOC Sponsor.

The Due Diligence doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GwKZCeXbCnyBkTVwrlUflGSU7lwVgucn2CfkwrCSpsY/edit#heading=h.kd4eg2uz3lt0

Re: [VOTE] KubeEdge for Incubation

Michelle Noorali <michelle.noorali@...>

+1 binding

On Jul 27, 2020, at 10:51 AM, Richard Hartmann <richih@...> wrote:

+1 NB

<ascavarda@...> wrote:

KubeEdge has applied for promotion from Sandbox to Incubation level: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/461

Alena has performed due diligence and is the TOC Sponsor.

The Due Diligence doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GwKZCeXbCnyBkTVwrlUflGSU7lwVgucn2CfkwrCSpsY/edit#heading=h.kd4eg2uz3lt0

Re: [VOTE] KubeEdge for Incubation

Quinton Hoole <quinton@...>

+1 non-binding

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020, 13:12 Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
KubeEdge has applied for promotion from Sandbox to Incubation level: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/461

Alena has performed due diligence and is the TOC Sponsor.

The Due Diligence doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GwKZCeXbCnyBkTVwrlUflGSU7lwVgucn2CfkwrCSpsY/edit#heading=h.kd4eg2uz3lt0

Re: [VOTE] KubeEdge for Incubation

Philippe Robin

+1 nb

Philippe

Alena has performed due diligence and is the TOC Sponsor.

The Due Diligence doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GwKZCeXbCnyBkTVwrlUflGSU7lwVgucn2CfkwrCSpsY/edit#heading=h.kd4eg2uz3lt0

Re: [VOTE] Cortex for Incubation

Kiran Mova

+1 NB

On Sat, Jul 25, 2020 at 9:36 AM Matt Young <myoung@...> wrote:
+1 NB

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 4:08 PM Richard Hartmann <richih@...> wrote:
+1 NB

Sent by mobile; please excuse my brevity.

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020, 21:36 Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Cortex has applied to move to incubation: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/315.

Katie Gamanji from the TOC has performed due diligence.

Due diligence doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mCS5C9wQxEyFQrknaY4nFvgWR34ZKUgFH7I2osMhbIY.

Re: [VOTE] Cortex for Incubation

Matt Young

[...]

Owens, Ken