Date

Public Comment Period for moving "Rook" to "Graduated"

Saad Ali

The "Rook" project has applied for promotion to "Graduated" (see https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/366).

I am the TOC sponsor for Rook, and after completing the DD, I am opening the public comment period.

CNCF SIG Storage has reviewed the proposal, their recommendation can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/185vGMt4yQSJvDx8r8mjpq6-Ez9To75vlSYxLBGD-HpE/edit

The public comment period is now open for 2 weeks - all SIGs, end users, TOC members, and community members are welcome to comment by replying to this thread or the Github issue.

Saad Ali

[RESULT] SPIFFE/SPIRE Approved

Amye Scavarda Perrin

SPIFFE/SPIRE has requested to move to the Incubation maturity level.
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/382

+1 Binding:

8/10 -- *note: Quorum is 10 as Jeff Brewer has been away*
Justin Cormack:https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4650
Matt Klein: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4738
Sheng Liang: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4772
Katie Gamanji: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4783
Alena Prokharchyk: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4785
Liz Rice: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4814
Saad Ali: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4829
Xiang Li: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4830

+1 Non-binding:
Lee Calcote: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4651
Ken Owens: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4659
Siddarth Bhadri: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4662
Jeyappragash Jeyakeerthi: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4665
Brandon Lum: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4668
Mark Peek: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4671
Ed Warnicke: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4721
Chris Short: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4722
Paul Holland: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4723
Justin Cappos: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4724
Stephen Augustus: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4727
Geri Jennings: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4728
Philippe Robin: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4730
Frederick Kautz: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4736
Kevin Ryan: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4779
Erin Boyd: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4786
Anil Vishnoi: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4787
Ricardo Aravena: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4793
Jon Mittelhauser: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4815

Re: [VOTE] Contour Incubation

Brewer, Jeff

+1 binding

发件人:Saad Ali via lists.cncf.io<saadali=google.com@...>
日 期:2020年06月12日 07:03:37
收件人:<cncf-toc@...>
主 题:Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Spiffe/Spire Incubation

+1 Binding

Re: [Vote] Harbor Graduation

Brewer, Jeff

+1 binding

发件人:Justin Cormack via lists.cncf.io<justin.cormack=docker.com@...>
日 期:2020年06月16日 21:26:35
收件人:Amye Scavarda Perrin<ascavarda@...>
抄 送:CNCF TOC<cncf-toc@...>
主 题:Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Operator Framework SDK and OLM

+1 (binding)

Justin

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 1:10 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Operator Framework SDK and OLM sub-projects have applied for join as incubation projects (https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/303).

Katie Gamanji is the TOC sponsor for Operator Framework, has completed DD and has called for a vote.

Due diligence doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YJz3_UdJlM1IZmIthUtdvVXwid0V7dOHyQ4kuX--4TE/

Re: [Vote] Harbor Graduation

Saad Ali

+1 binding

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 10:17 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Harbor has requested to move to the graduation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/311

Harbor has been reviewed by Xiang Li of the TOC and many SIGs.
Due Diligence is here: http://bit.ly/harbor-graduation-dd

Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Operator Framework SDK and OLM

Brendan Burns

发件人:Justin Cormack via lists.cncf.io<justin.cormack=docker.com@...>
日 期:2020年06月16日 21:26:35
收件人:Amye Scavarda Perrin<ascavarda@...>
抄 送:CNCF TOC<cncf-toc@...>
主 题:Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Operator Framework SDK and OLM

+1 (binding)

Justin

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 1:10 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Operator Framework SDK and OLM sub-projects have applied for join as incubation projects (https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/303).

Katie Gamanji is the TOC sponsor for Operator Framework, has completed DD and has called for a vote.

Due diligence doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YJz3_UdJlM1IZmIthUtdvVXwid0V7dOHyQ4kuX--4TE/

Re: [Vote] Harbor Graduation

Michael Michael <michmike@...>

woohoo!! thanks Michelle!!!!
Harbor, we have liftoff :)

Re: [VOTE] Operator Framework SDK and OLM

Frederick Kautz

发件人:Justin Cormack via lists.cncf.io<justin.cormack=docker.com@...>
日 期:2020年06月16日 21:26:35
收件人:Amye Scavarda Perrin<ascavarda@...>
抄 送:CNCF TOC<cncf-toc@...>
主 题:Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Operator Framework SDK and OLM

+1 (binding)

Justin

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 1:10 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Operator Framework SDK and OLM sub-projects have applied for join as incubation projects (https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/303).

Katie Gamanji is the TOC sponsor for Operator Framework, has completed DD and has called for a vote.

Due diligence doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YJz3_UdJlM1IZmIthUtdvVXwid0V7dOHyQ4kuX--4TE/

Re: [Vote] Harbor Graduation

Michelle Noorali <michelle.noorali@...>

+1 binding.

Thank you to the Harbor team for completing an incredibly detailed round of reviews with multiple SIGs.

On Sat, Jun 6, 2020 at 5:35 PM Abhinav Rau <abhinav.rau@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

+1 binding

Re: [VOTE] Operator Framework SDK and OLM

Li, Xiang

发件人:Justin Cormack via lists.cncf.io<justin.cormack=docker.com@...>
日 期:2020年06月16日 21:26:35
收件人:Amye Scavarda Perrin<ascavarda@...>
抄 送:CNCF TOC<cncf-toc@...>
主 题:Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Operator Framework SDK and OLM

+1 (binding)

Justin

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 1:10 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Operator Framework SDK and OLM sub-projects have applied for join as incubation projects (https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/303).

Katie Gamanji is the TOC sponsor for Operator Framework, has completed DD and has called for a vote.

Due diligence doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YJz3_UdJlM1IZmIthUtdvVXwid0V7dOHyQ4kuX--4TE/

Re: [VOTE] Operator Framework SDK and OLM

Justin Cormack

+1 (binding)

Justin

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 1:10 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Operator Framework SDK and OLM sub-projects have applied for join as incubation projects (https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/303).

Katie Gamanji is the TOC sponsor for Operator Framework, has completed DD and has called for a vote.

Due diligence doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YJz3_UdJlM1IZmIthUtdvVXwid0V7dOHyQ4kuX--4TE/

Re: [VOTE] Operator Framework SDK and OLM

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020 at 5:20 PM Suresh Krishnan <suresh@...> wrote:
+1 Non binding.

Cheers
Suresh

On Jun 3, 2020, at 8:10 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin via lists.cncf.io <ascavarda=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:

Operator Framework SDK and OLM sub-projects have applied for join as incubation projects (https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/303).

Katie Gamanji is the TOC sponsor for Operator Framework, has completed DD and has called for a vote.

Due diligence doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YJz3_UdJlM1IZmIthUtdvVXwid0V7dOHyQ4kuX--4TE/

Agenda for TOC Meeting: 6/16

We'll be meeting tomorrow with a TOC-SIG Chairs meeting.

Re: [SPAM] [cncf-toc] Public Comment for Sandbox Process

Zhang Lei

Hi Amye, Liz

Some of these projects are currently under review by SIG (presentation is done), should we continue the review? Or, they will go to the new process starting today.

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 11:27 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Hi all,
Per Liz, I'm opening up a spreadsheet that shows all of the projects currently being considered for Sandbox. This spreadsheet is open to comments, and the TOC will review on 23rd June as a test of the proposed new process.

Thanks!
- amye

发件人:Saad Ali via lists.cncf.io<saadali=google.com@...>
日 期:2020年06月12日 07:03:37
收件人:<cncf-toc@...>
主 题:Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Spiffe/Spire Incubation

+1 Binding

Re: [VOTE] Spiffe/Spire Incubation

Saad Ali

+1 Binding

Public Comment for Sandbox Process

Per Liz, I'm opening up a spreadsheet that shows all of the projects currently being considered for Sandbox. This spreadsheet is open to comments, and the TOC will review on 23rd June as a test of the proposed new process.

Thanks!
- amye

Please help with approved rationales for some graduation crtieria

Josh Berkus

TOC,

In Governance WG, we're in the process of working on guidelines and advisory documentation for projects working on meeting the criteria for Incubading and Graduated levels.  But for two of the criteria, we've found that the lack of a given rationale for the requirement makes it hard to provide any detailed guideance -- as exhibited by two projects who are struggling with the criteria.

I am asking the TOC to adopt a specific rationale for each of the criteria, which would both help the SIGs figure out borderline cases, and enable GovWG to write documentation for projects.

Maintainer Diversity: https://github.com/cncf/toc/issues/459

End User list: https://github.com/cncf/toc/issues/460

Thanks for your help!

1701 - 1720 of 6542