Michelle Noorali <michelle.noorali@...>

+1 binding.

Thank you to the Harbor team for completing an incredibly detailed round of reviews with multiple SIGs.

On Sat, Jun 6, 2020 at 5:35 PM Abhinav Rau <abhinav.rau@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

+1 binding

Re: [VOTE] Operator Framework SDK and OLM

Li, Xiang

发件人:Justin Cormack via lists.cncf.io<justin.cormack=docker.com@...>
日 期:2020年06月16日 21:26:35
收件人:Amye Scavarda Perrin<ascavarda@...>
抄 送:CNCF TOC<cncf-toc@...>
主 题:Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Operator Framework SDK and OLM

+1 (binding)

Justin

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 1:10 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Operator Framework SDK and OLM sub-projects have applied for join as incubation projects (https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/303).

Katie Gamanji is the TOC sponsor for Operator Framework, has completed DD and has called for a vote.

Due diligence doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YJz3_UdJlM1IZmIthUtdvVXwid0V7dOHyQ4kuX--4TE/

Re: [VOTE] Operator Framework SDK and OLM

Justin Cormack

+1 (binding)

Justin

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 1:10 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Operator Framework SDK and OLM sub-projects have applied for join as incubation projects (https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/303).

Katie Gamanji is the TOC sponsor for Operator Framework, has completed DD and has called for a vote.

Due diligence doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YJz3_UdJlM1IZmIthUtdvVXwid0V7dOHyQ4kuX--4TE/

Re: [VOTE] Operator Framework SDK and OLM

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020 at 5:20 PM Suresh Krishnan <suresh@...> wrote:
+1 Non binding.

Cheers
Suresh

On Jun 3, 2020, at 8:10 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin via lists.cncf.io <ascavarda=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:

Operator Framework SDK and OLM sub-projects have applied for join as incubation projects (https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/303).

Katie Gamanji is the TOC sponsor for Operator Framework, has completed DD and has called for a vote.

Due diligence doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YJz3_UdJlM1IZmIthUtdvVXwid0V7dOHyQ4kuX--4TE/

Agenda for TOC Meeting: 6/16

We'll be meeting tomorrow with a TOC-SIG Chairs meeting.

Re: [SPAM] [cncf-toc] Public Comment for Sandbox Process

Zhang Lei

Hi Amye, Liz

Some of these projects are currently under review by SIG (presentation is done), should we continue the review? Or, they will go to the new process starting today.

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 11:27 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Hi all,
Per Liz, I'm opening up a spreadsheet that shows all of the projects currently being considered for Sandbox. This spreadsheet is open to comments, and the TOC will review on 23rd June as a test of the proposed new process.

Thanks!
- amye

Re: [VOTE] Spiffe/Spire Incubation

Li, Xiang

发件人:Saad Ali via lists.cncf.io<saadali=google.com@...>
日 期:2020年06月12日 07:03:37
收件人:<cncf-toc@...>
主 题:Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Spiffe/Spire Incubation

+1 Binding

Re: [VOTE] Spiffe/Spire Incubation

Saad Ali

+1 Binding

Public Comment for Sandbox Process

Per Liz, I'm opening up a spreadsheet that shows all of the projects currently being considered for Sandbox. This spreadsheet is open to comments, and the TOC will review on 23rd June as a test of the proposed new process.

Thanks!
- amye

Please help with approved rationales for some graduation crtieria

Josh Berkus

TOC,

In Governance WG, we're in the process of working on guidelines and advisory documentation for projects working on meeting the criteria for Incubading and Graduated levels.  But for two of the criteria, we've found that the lack of a given rationale for the requirement makes it hard to provide any detailed guideance -- as exhibited by two projects who are struggling with the criteria.

I am asking the TOC to adopt a specific rationale for each of the criteria, which would both help the SIGs figure out borderline cases, and enable GovWG to write documentation for projects.

Maintainer Diversity: https://github.com/cncf/toc/issues/459

End User list: https://github.com/cncf/toc/issues/460

Thanks for your help!

Re: [VOTE] Operator Framework SDK and OLM

Suresh Krishnan

+1 Non binding.

Cheers
Suresh

On Jun 3, 2020, at 8:10 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin via lists.cncf.io <ascavarda=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:

Operator Framework SDK and OLM sub-projects have applied for join as incubation projects (https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/303).

Katie Gamanji is the TOC sponsor for Operator Framework, has completed DD and has called for a vote.

Due diligence doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YJz3_UdJlM1IZmIthUtdvVXwid0V7dOHyQ4kuX--4TE/

Re: [Vote] Harbor Graduation

Abhinav Rau

Edited

On Wed, Jun 3, 2020 at 20:10 Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Operator Framework SDK and OLM sub-projects have applied for join as incubation projects (https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/303).

Katie Gamanji is the TOC sponsor for Operator Framework, has completed DD and has called for a vote.

Due diligence doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YJz3_UdJlM1IZmIthUtdvVXwid0V7dOHyQ4kuX--4TE/

He/Him/His

Re: [VOTE] Operator Framework SDK and OLM

Naren Narendra

+1 NB

From: "Liz Rice" <liz@...>
Sent by: cncf-toc@...