Date

Re: [Vote] Harbor Graduation

Li, Xiang

发件人:Sheng Liang via lists.cncf.io<sheng=rancher.com@...>
日 期:2020年06月02日 22:25:25
收件人:ascavarda@...<ascavarda@...>; CNCF TOC<cncf-toc@...>
主 题:Re: [cncf-toc] [Vote] Harbor Graduation

+1 binding

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Amye Scavarda Perrin via lists.cncf.io" <ascavarda=linuxfoundation.org@...>
Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 10:17 AM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [cncf-toc] [Vote] Harbor Graduation

Harbor has requested to move to the graduation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/311

Harbor has been reviewed by Xiang Li of the TOC and many SIGs.
Due Diligence is here: http://bit.ly/harbor-graduation-dd

Re: [VOTE] Contour Incubation

Brewer, Jeff

+1 binding

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Amye Scavarda Perrin via lists.cncf.io" <ascavarda=linuxfoundation.org@...>
Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 10:39 AM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Contour Incubation

Contour has applied to join as an incubating project, https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/330.
Matt Klein of the TOC has performed due diligence.

Re: [Vote] Harbor Graduation

Sheng Liang

+1 binding

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Amye Scavarda Perrin via lists.cncf.io" <ascavarda=linuxfoundation.org@...>
Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 10:17 AM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

Harbor has requested to move to the graduation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/311

Harbor has been reviewed by Xiang Li of the TOC and many SIGs.
Due Diligence is here: http://bit.ly/harbor-graduation-dd

Re: [VOTE] Spiffe/Spire Incubation

Sheng Liang

+1 binding

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Amye Scavarda Perrin via lists.cncf.io" <ascavarda=linuxfoundation.org@...>
Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 10:27 AM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Spiffe/Spire Incubation

Spiffe/Spire has requested to move to the incubation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/382

Justin Cormack of the TOC has performed due diligence.

Re: [VOTE] Contour Incubation

Sheng Liang

+1 binding

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Amye Scavarda Perrin via lists.cncf.io" <ascavarda=linuxfoundation.org@...>
Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 10:39 AM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

Contour has applied to join as an incubating project, https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/330.
Matt Klein of the TOC has performed due diligence.

Re: [VOTE] Contour Incubation

On Mon, 1 Jun 2020 at 17:41, Alena Prokharchyk via lists.cncf.io <aprokharchyk=apple.com@...> wrote:
+1 binding

On May 26, 2020, at 10:38 AM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Contour has applied to join as an incubating project, https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/330.
Matt Klein of the TOC has performed due diligence.

Re: Welcome Priyanka Sharma as the new head of CNCF

Priyanka Sharma

Dear TOC ++,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am incredibly honored to serve as GM and will work hard to further our community. I'll be reaching out to folks individually (if I haven't done so already) to schedule a time to chat and learn. If you'd like to take the lead, please feel free to book a time using my calendly. I look forward to collaborating with you all.

Best wishes,
Priyanka

--
Priyanka Sharma

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 9:41 PM Dan Shaw <dshaw@...> wrote:
All the best, Dan.

Welcome, Priyanka! Congrats. Looking forward to working with you.

Dan Shaw
@dshaw
Always bet on Node.js ✨

Re: Welcome Priyanka Sharma as the new head of CNCF

Dan Shaw

All the best, Dan.

Welcome, Priyanka! Congrats. Looking forward to working with you.

Dan Shaw
@dshaw
Always bet on Node.js ✨

Re: Welcome Priyanka Sharma as the new head of CNCF

Anil Vishnoi

Welcome!! Priyanka

Thanks Dan for all your hardwork, contributions and leadership. All
the best for next gig.

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 9:02 AM Dan Kohn <dan@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

Please join me in welcoming Priyanka Sharma as the new leader for CNCF. Here's the announcement: https://www.cncf.io/announcement/2020/06/01/priyanka-sharma-joins-cncf-as-general-manager/

I will be assisting her in some areas of CNCF, but will mainly be focused on launching a new Linux Foundation initiative to help public health authorities combat COVID-19. You'll hopefully be hearing more about it by the end of June.

I've cherished my 4 years leading CNCF and getting to be part of the amazing cloud native community during one of the steepest technology adoption curves ever. Thanks to each of you for your contributions to the successes we've seen so far. While I transition to an adjacent community, I look forward to continuing to collaborate with you.
--
Dan Kohn <dan@linuxfoundation.org> +1-415-233-1000
General Manager, LF Public Health, lfph.io

Re: Welcome Priyanka Sharma as the new head of CNCF

Queeny Jin

Welcome and congratulations, Priyanka! Looking forward to working with you!
Thank you for your leadership and great work, Dan, especially for what you have done for the Chinese local community!

Best regards,
Queeny from PingCAP

On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 11:12 AM Haining Zhang <hi@...> wrote:

Congrats to Priyanka! Looking forward to more collaboration.

Dan, thanks for your leadership and great work in CNCF. We are especially grateful that you brought KubeCon to China and evangelized technologies in the local community.

Henry Zhang

-------------

Creator and maintainer of Harbor

https://github.com/goharbor/harbor

Dan Kohn <dan@...+1-415-233-1000
General Manager, LF Public Health, lfph.io
dankohn.com or book on my calendar: dankohn.com/c

Re: Welcome Priyanka Sharma as the new head of CNCF

Haining Zhang

[...]

Kevin Wang

Welcome Priyanka!

Thank you Dan for your great work with the foundation.

Kevin Wang

Re: LitmusChaos (SandBox Proposal) is looking for TOC sponsors

Uma Mukkara

Dear TOC,

As a query, we would like to know if we can continue to ask for sponsorship from TOC for the projects that have followed the existing SandBox process and cleared SIG DD.

Best,
Uma.

On Fri, 8 May 2020 at 12:55 AM, Uma Mukkara via lists.cncf.io <umasankar.mukkara=mayadata.io@...> wrote:
Dear TOC members,

LitmusChaos project maintainers are reaching out to you to seek sponsorship for SandBox. The project has been unanimously recommended for SandBox by App-Delivery-SIG (Thank you SIG chairs).

The proposal PR is here - https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/391
The DD from Sig-App-Delivery is here - https://docs.google.com/document/d/10G1fOySiYeCYIkWhz_ueyXTBi04_pQVRkDBdt2ryCFo/edit#

We are looking forward to growing this project under CNCF governance and contributing more chaos experiments through participation from multiple CNCF projects and the community itself.

Best,
Uma Mukkara
Karthik S

--
-----

Best,
Uma Mukkara
COO, MayaData

Try OEP today for free and get started with Cloud-Native Data Management

Re: Welcome Priyanka Sharma as the new head of CNCF

weiyuan.yl

Welcome Priyanka!

And Dan, thanks for your support and all the great work with the foundation.

Best regards

易立
Yi, Li (Mark)

2020年6月2日 上午6:46,Sreelakshmi Sarva <sree.sarva@...> 写道:

Congrats on your new role Priyanka!
Dan - Thank you for your support and effort in driving the foundation work to the forefront!

Thanks
Sree

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 3:43 PM Saad Ali via lists.cncf.io <saadali=google.com@...> wrote:
Welcome Priyanka! Congrats on the new role.
And thanks, Dan, for all your hardwork with the foundation. All the best on your new adventure!

Re: Welcome Priyanka Sharma as the new head of CNCF

Steven Tan

Thank you Dan for leading CNCF on such a great journey. We will miss you but I’m sure we will meet in many other places.

Welcome Priyanka and all the best leading this amazing community.

Steven

On Jun 1, 2020, at 09:03, Dan Kohn <dan@...> wrote:

[...]

Sreelakshmi Sarva

Congrats on your new role Priyanka!
Dan - Thank you for your support and effort in driving the foundation work to the forefront!

Thanks
Sree

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 3:43 PM Saad Ali via lists.cncf.io <saadali=google.com@...> wrote:
Welcome Priyanka! Congrats on the new role.
And thanks, Dan, for all your hardwork with the foundation. All the best on your new adventure!

Re: Welcome Priyanka Sharma as the new head of CNCF

Saad Ali

Welcome Priyanka! Congrats on the new role.
And thanks, Dan, for all your hardwork with the foundation. All the best on your new adventure!

TOC Agenda for 6/2/2020

We'll be meeting tomorrow, covering SIG updates and project that need TOC review for inclusion.

Re: Welcome Priyanka Sharma as the new head of CNCF

Sukhdev Kapur

Welcome Prianka!!! Look forward to working with you.
Thanks Dan for your leadership to get us so far.

Sukhdev Kapur
Distinguished Engineer
Juniper Networks

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 9:02 AM Dan Kohn <dan@...> wrote:
[...]

Paul Jensen (Aerospike)

Congratulations Priyanka!  Aerospike looks forward to working with you.

/PGJ

1461 - 1480 of 6231