Date

Re: Welcome Priyanka Sharma as the new head of CNCF

Kiran Mova

Thank you Dan for your leadership! And best of luck for the new initiative.

Congratulations Priyanka.

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 9:32 PM Dan Kohn <dan@...> wrote:
Please join me in welcoming Priyanka Sharma as the new leader for CNCF. Here's the announcement: https://www.cncf.io/announcement/2020/06/01/priyanka-sharma-joins-cncf-as-general-manager/

I will be assisting her in some areas of CNCF, but will mainly be focused on launching a new Linux Foundation initiative to help public health authorities combat COVID-19. You'll hopefully be hearing more about it by the end of June.

I've cherished my 4 years leading CNCF and getting to be part of the amazing cloud native community during one of the steepest technology adoption curves ever. Thanks to each of you for your contributions to the successes we've seen so far. While I transition to an adjacent community, I look forward to continuing to collaborate with you.
--
Dan Kohn <dan@...+1-415-233-1000
General Manager, LF Public Health, lfph.io

Re: Welcome Priyanka Sharma as the new head of CNCF

Suresh Krishnan

Congratulations Priyanka! Looking forward to working with you. Big thanks to Dan for leading the CNCF thus far!

Regards
Suresh

On Jun 1, 2020, at 12:02 PM, Dan Kohn via lists.cncf.io <dan=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:

[...]

Baldwin, Matt

Congrats!!!!

NetApp Security WARNING: This is an external email. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Congratulations, Priyanka! Looking forward to working with you.

Dan, thank you and best of luck!

-alena.

On Jun 1, 2020, at 9:02 AM, Dan Kohn <dan@...> wrote:

[...]

Re: [VOTE] Contour Incubation

On May 26, 2020, at 10:38 AM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Contour has applied to join as an incubating project, https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/330.
Matt Klein of the TOC has performed due diligence.

Re: Welcome Priyanka Sharma as the new head of CNCF

Alena Prokharchyk

[...]

Uma Mukkara

Congratulations Priyanka.

Best,
Uma.
Co-founder & COO
MayaData

On Mon, 1 Jun 2020 at 9:59 PM, Astasia Myers <amyers@...> wrote:
Huge congrats Priyanka!!! Super exciting!

You have done great work Dan. It's been an honor to work with you.

Astasia

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 9:24 AM alexis richardson via lists.cncf.io <alexis=weave.works@...> wrote:
Congratulations Priyanka, welcome!

Investor @ Redpoint

@AstasiaMyers

--
-----

Best,
Uma Mukkara
COO, MayaData

Try OEP today for free and get started with Cloud-Native Data Management

Re: Welcome Priyanka Sharma as the new head of CNCF

Astasia Myers

Huge congrats Priyanka!!! Super exciting!

You have done great work Dan. It's been an honor to work with you.

Astasia

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 9:24 AM alexis richardson via lists.cncf.io <alexis=weave.works@...> wrote:
Congratulations Priyanka, welcome!

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 5:20 PM Joe Beda <jbeda@...> wrote:

> Welcome Priyanka! Very much looking forward to working with you.
>

> Joe
>

> From: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...>
> Date: Monday, June 1, 2020 at 9:02 AM
> To: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...>
> Subject: [cncf-toc] Welcome Priyanka Sharma as the new head of CNCF
>
> Please join me in welcoming Priyanka Sharma as the new leader for CNCF. Here's the announcement: https://www.cncf.io/announcement/2020/06/01/priyanka-sharma-joins-cncf-as-general-manager/
>

> I will be assisting her in some areas of CNCF, but will mainly be focused on launching a new Linux Foundation initiative to help public health authorities combat COVID-19. You'll hopefully be hearing more about it by the end of June.
>

> I've cherished my 4 years leading CNCF and getting to be part of the amazing cloud native community during one of the steepest technology adoption curves ever. Thanks to each of you for your contributions to the successes we've seen so far. While I transition to an adjacent community, I look forward to continuing to collaborate with you.
>
> --
>
> Dan Kohn <dan@...> +1-415-233-1000
> General Manager, LF Public Health, lfph.io
> dankohn.com or book on my calendar: dankohn.com/c

--

Astasia Myers

Investor @ Redpoint

@AstasiaMyers

Re: Welcome Priyanka Sharma as the new head of CNCF

alexis richardson

From: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...>
Date: Monday, June 1, 2020 at 9:02 AM
To: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...>

Joe Beda <jbeda@...>

From: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...>
Date: Monday, June 1, 2020 at 9:02 AM
To: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...>

[...]

Matt Farina

Congratulations Priyanka.

Dan, best of luck in launching the new foundation.

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020, at 12:02 PM, Dan Kohn wrote:
[...]

Brewer, Jeff

+1 binding

Matt Klein of the TOC has performed due diligence.

Re: [VOTE] Spiffe/Spire Incubation

Brewer, Jeff

+1 binding

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Amye Scavarda Perrin via lists.cncf.io" <ascavarda=linuxfoundation.org@...>
Date: 26 May 2020 Tuesday 20:17
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [cncf-toc] [Vote] Harbor Graduation

Harbor has requested to move to the graduation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/311

Harbor has been reviewed by Xiang Li of the TOC and many SIGs.
Due Diligence is here: http://bit.ly/harbor-graduation-dd

Bu e-posta ve ekleri kişi ya da kuruma özeldir ve yasal olarak gizlilik gerektirebilir. Eğer mesajın gönderilmek istendiği alıcı siz değilseniz bu mesajın herhangi bir parçasını iletme, kopyalama, dağıtma, açıklama, saklama veya kullanma hakkına sahip olamazsınız. Bu mesajı bir hata sonucu aldıysanız lütfen mesajı ve sisteminizdeki tüm kopyalarını siliniz ve gönderene derhal bildiriniz. Bu mesajin zamanında, virüssüz veya hatasız gönderilmesi garanti edilmemektedir. Gönderen, meydana gelebilecek hatalardan veya eksikliklerden dolayı sorumluluk kabul etmemektedir.

EN: This e-mail and included attachments are confidential and may also be legally privileged. You may not forward, copy, distribute, disclose, retain or use any part of it, if you are not the intended addressee. If you have received this correspondence in error, please delete it and all copies of it from your system and notify the sender immediately. The delivery of this message cannot be guaranteed to be timely secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions that may occur.

Re: [VOTE] Contour Incubation

Gadi Naor

+100 NB

On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 1:33 PM Philippe Robin <Philippe.Robin@...> wrote:

+1, non-binding

Philippe

Matt Klein of the TOC has performed due diligence.

Gadi NaorCTO

US.   2443 Fillmore St, San Francisco, CA, 94115
IL.    5 Miconis St, Tel Aviv, 6777214
M. +972-52-6618811
Web.      www.alcide.io
GitHub. github.com/alcideio

Follow us on LinkedInFollow us on Twitter

Securing Kubernetes & Service Mesh.
Anywhere.
Bridging Security & DevOps.

Re: [Vote] Harbor Graduation